Kathmandu with Jungle safari - 05 Nights 06 Days
Kathmandu with Jungle safari.
Nepal Alsace company offers you the journey from precious world heritage site of Kathmandu to the jungle safari. Kathmandu is the center of Nepal’s culture, history, and art that allows you to understand and learn more about Nepal. Visit the Historical Museum, famous holy Hindu and Buddhism pilgrims and explore more about Nepalese religion culture.
Kathmandu with jungle safari not only include capital tour but also it leads to the hot and humid southern part of Nepal where we can have jungle tour. Here are many wild animals like rare one horn rhino, Bengal tiger and much more flora n fauna. Jungle safari also provides us the opportunity to learn about the people living in the Tarai. These people are influenced by Indian society because of the easy excess to the border.
Overall Kathmandu with jungle safari offers numerous opportunities to explore more about Nepal from a different perspective. Usually, tourist visits Nepal to experience Mountains and expedition so this will be a unique experience.
Kathmandu with jungle safari, Arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu. Transfer to the hotel and in the evening typical welcome dinner accompanied by Nepalese cultural show. Finally, we start our program after breakfast. Your sightseeing program covers The medieval city of devotees and the well preserved old cities of Kathmandu Valley. From here we visit two very important religious centers: Pashupatinath temple, nearby along the banks of the Bagmati. Likewise, Bodhnath is possibly the largest stupa in the world and a center for Tibetan school of Buddhism. From here we visit Swoyambhunath Stupa, on top of a hill overlooking Kathmandu valley if time permits us to visit back to the hotel.
Next day, after breakfast, we travel by Tourist bus to the Royal Chitwan National Park, our destination for jungle safari. After arriving in the jungle resort, we will check-in. We will begin our safari activities after lunch with a briefing. Moreover, we continue on our wildlife pursuits this day by canoe ride and jeep ride in pursuit of myriad flora and fauna. In the evening we have some cultural entertainment include Jungle lodge with breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Next day we drive back to Kathmandu.
Budget travel cost 401 US$ per person minimum of 2 pax:
Single guest will be charged Extra cost 150 US$:
- 1Day 1 : Arrival in Kathmandu (1,300m).
Arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport, Kathmandu. A traditional warm welcome to you, Briefing about the package in the hotel.
- 2Day 2 : Sightseeing to Kathmandu Valley.
After Breakfast your sightseeing Kathmandu Valley and back to the hotel hotel in Kathmandu.
- 3Day 3 : Kathmandu-Chitwan.
After breakfast Tourist bus to the Royal Chitwan National Park.
- 4Day 4 : Foul day programs at Chitwan.
We continue on our wildlife pursuits today is canoe ride and jeep ride in pursuit of myriad flora and fauna including the Rhinoceros and the Royal Bengal Tiger. In the evening we have some cultural entertainment include Jungle lodge with breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- 5Day 5 : 5/6 hours from Chitawn-Kathmandu.
After breakfast by Tourist bus to Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel.
- 6Day 6 : Departure day.
After breakfast transfer to the Kathmandu airport for your departure.
- Arrival and Departure transport.
- Hotel in Kathmandu 3 Nights with bed and Breakfast.
- Privet transport Kathmandu valley Sightseeing with our City Guide who speak English, French-German, Italian and Chinese.
- Entry fee of Pasupatinath-Budhanath and Swymbu.
- In Chitwan 2 Breakfast, 2 Lunch and 2 Dinner.
- All activities in Chitwan and accommodation in Chitwan Jungle Lodge,
- Kathmandu-Chitwan-Kathmandu Tourist bus.
- Personal Equipment.
- Your Travels insurance policy if an accident.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Nepal entry visa fee 15 Days 30 US$ and for the 30 Days 50 US$, But you can obtain your visa in Kathmandu airport if you have not taken from your country.
- Soft and hard drinks such as Beer, Coke, Fanta and Mineral water.
- Tips for Guide and Driver.