Pharchamo peak climbing - 19 Nights 20 Days
Pharchamo peak climbing
Phewrchamo peak lies between Rolwaling and Khumbu valley. Peak climbing is a technically and difficult Trekking destination, where we need 400-meter ropes and all the mountaineering equipment, etc are needed for this peak.
Pharchamo peak climbing
Pherchamo with three famous peaks, Ramdung (, Yalung Ri. This peak climbing route you can be unseated from Via Tsho Rolpa our we can use camping route from Jiri via Chording, which is the new route most of the trekking agency are don’t know this route how to find trails to go Ramdung base camp from Jiri. But we have a guide who knows this way and how to go Ramdung base camp from Jiri.
(6,277) Meters Pharchamo peak climbing is a very famous peak in Rolwaling valley thorough the Tashi Lapcha pass high (5,755m). From the Pharchamo peak. Summit offers us the beautiful mountains views Gaurisankhar (7134m), Mt Everest (8848m), Nuptse (7,896m). Views of Amadablam (6,812m), Thamserku (6,800m), Kusum Kanguru (6,369m), Island peak (6,189m) Makalu (8,463m) and trekking three pass trekking Khumbu valley. Pharchamo peak is an NMA B group the permit cost per person
Pherchamo Peak Permit fee Spring | 250 US$| Autumn |125 US$ | Winter & Summer 70 US$ | Per peak per person.
Lukla to Kathmandu Plane ticket 180|US$ Per person.
Trekking management Cost Per person US$ |2270 | Per person minimum 2 pax in the group.
20 days of programs. Nepal Alsace trek will include Lodge, tent accommodations, Breakfasts, Lunch, Dinners, Porters’ High climbing guide & cook. The price also includes fix rope, main rope, ices crow, snow bar, ice hammer, hotel in Kathmandu as per our itinerary. We also include bus transport, Climbing permit, etc.
We have good experience staff who knows how-to walking in glacier route, high pass route and how to fix the rope and how to climb the Pherchamo peak.
Pharchamo peak climbing begins from the drive from Kathmandu, Charikot, Via the Singa te Jagot, Simigaun, Kalje, Dhokang, Bedding, Nh, Tashi Lapcha pass. After we reach the summit Perchamo peak, we descend to Thame, Namche’s main hub Namche bazar. Center point of Everest base camp trek expeditions. We continue our last trekking destination to Lukla.
If only just one single client wants to climb this peak then the cost will be 300US$ extra.
Sorry: we don’t include in our price list, Nepal visa fee, personal equipment, Lunch, dinner in Kathmandu, your international air ticket and travels insurance.
- 1Day 1 : Arrival in Kathmandu (1300m).
Arrival Katmandu airport | And transfer to the hotel.
- 2Day 2 : Free day at Kathmandu.Your free day at Kathmandu hotel includes bed and breakfast. We need your original passport including Nepali Visa to prepare for the climbing permit, After preparing your permit Nepal Alsace trek will brief for the climbing details.
- 3Day 3 : Kathmandu-Jagot (1,440m) 9/10 hours bus.
From Kathmandu. We will travel by bus for the whole day until we reach Jagat> First couple of hours we will follow the smooth road of Araniko Highway, following the drive of Bhotekoshi and Sunkoshi River bank side. En-route we enjoy the scenery from several hilly regions of Nepal | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 4Day 4 : Jagot-Simigun
Trek to Simigaun (2000m) 4 hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 5Day 5 : Simi Gaun-Dhokang
Our trek to Dhokang (2850m) 6/7 hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 6Day 6 : Dhokang-Beding
Trek to Bedding 6 hours walking (3690m) | Stay overnight in a Lodge.
- 7Day 7 : Beding-Na
Our trek to Na 4/5 hours walking (4,180m) | Stay overnight in tent.
- 8Day 8 : Rest day.
After lunch, day hiking to Rolwaling valley | Stay overnight in a tent.
- 9Day 9 : Na-Tsho Rolpa (4,560m) 5 hours.
After taking breakfast, we head towards Tsho Rolpa Glacier Lake, first we cross the river and follow the south bank of the River. We gradually walk through moraines, often ice and snow-filled steps, this is also a short day walk, we could reach at Tsho Rolpa in a single day walk, our safety, and security concern about the possible mountain sickness. Designed the itinerary with a very flexible schedule. Tsho Rolpa Lake, a glacier lake allows exploration of the surrounding places and the valley to the north. | Stay overnight in a tent.
- 10Day 10 : Tsho Rolpa-Drolambu Glaicer (4,880m) 5 hours.
After breakfast, we start our journey firstly ascend towards the glacier. We recommend starting our day before heated by the matured sun lights since if we will be late, the snows will be melted wind blows also would be increased and makes our walk difficult. After crossing the glacier, we follow the trail towards the eastern corner right above from the glacier. We descend towards the southern edge of Trakarding Glacier. Again, we follow the ascending trail that leads to reaching Drolambu Glacier | Stay overnight in a tent.
- 11Day 11 : Drolambu-Tashi Lapsa high camp (5,755m) 5 hours.
Today we walk contains very crucial value since we need to cross the adventurous Tashi Lapcha Pass at (5,755m). We start our journey early in the morning then we follow an ascending natural ramp that leads us to reach and cross the pass. Tashi Lapcha pass is a rocky and snow-covered adventurous ridge made up by beautiful snow-covered peaks in the both sides. From there, we can have great views surrounding of mountains and peaks. After crossing the pass, we immediately start to descent around 100m to make a camp at Tashi Lapcha high camp 6 hours walking | Stay overnight in the tent.
- 12Day 12 : Summit to the Parchamo Peak (6,187m) and back to Ngole [5,110m) 11 hour total time
Today, we are going to attempt our climb towards Parchamo Peak. We start our climb early in the morning at 3 am, flowing the snow slope; we climb north-east over the rock and snow made walls of Tengi Ragi, Instructions and the guidelines provided by our experienced climbing guide needs to be followed carefully. From the summit, and we will be rewarded by splendid views of Mt. Cho Oyu (8,188m), Mt. Amadablam (6,856m), Mt. Thamserku (6,608m), Mt, Kusum Kanguru (6,367m), and much other snow-capped peaks. After doing the successful summit, we descend and head to reach Ngole | Stay overnight in the tent.
- 13Day 13 : Ngole-Thyangpo (4,320m) 6 hours.
We continue our trek towards a long Descend towards Thyangpo, the route we can have great views of Mt.Ama Dablam, Mt. Makalu and several other snow-covered mountains. We reachThyangbo (4,320m) 5/6 hours walking >> Overnight in the tent.
- 14Day 14 : Thyangpo-Thame (3,800m) 5 hours.
After breakfast trek to Thame | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 15Day 15 : Rest day.
After lunch visit to Khumbu valley at Thame | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 16Day 16 : Thame-Jorsale (2.580m) 6 hours.
Trek to the Jorsale, via Namche | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 17Day 17 : Jorsale-Lukla 5 hours walking
Trek to Lukla (2,800m) this is your last walking day on your trip | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 18Day 18 : Lukla-Kathmandu.
From Lukla flight back to Kathmandu | And transfer to the hotel.
- 19Day 19 : Free day at Kathmandu.
Your safety day at Kathmandu | Hotel includes bed and breakfast.
- 20Day 20 : Departure.
After breakfast transfer to the Kathmandu airport for your scheduled flight back to the home.
- Arrival and departure transport. Car/ Van/ Hiace.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast 4 Nights.
- Breakfast, Lunch, and dinner Such as Italian, Chinese, Nepali, Indian many more European (Items). food three times a day with Coffee, Tea.
- Tea Houses Lodge and Tented accommodation during the trek and climbing.
- License holder climbing guide, cook, and Porters, Including Salary, Insurance, food, and accommodation.
- Gauri Sankar and Everest National Park permit.
- The Parchamo Peak climbing Permit fee.
- Garbage deposit Fee.
- General Climbing equipment such as Rope, Ice Screw, Snow Bar etc.
- Lukla-Kathmandu Plane ticket.
- Bus transport to Kathmandu to Jagat.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Your travel insurance policy encases if the accident and high altitude Sickness Rescue.
- Nepal entry visa fee 15 Days 30 US$ and for the 30 Days 50 US$, But you can obtain in Kathmandu airport if you have not taken from your country.
- Soft and hard drinks such as Beer, Coke, Fanta, Mineral water.
- Personal trekking and Climbing Equipment,
- Tips for Nepali staff.
- Your Personal Equipment.
- Please bring with 2 passports size pictures.
It is 60272m | 20,577 Ft Rolwaling region.
September to November and March to May
Day time normal and during Night 7-15 degree at high camp.
Pherchamo Peak Permit fee Spring | 250 US$| Autumn |125 US$ | Winter & Summer 70 US$ | Per peak per person. Lukla to Kathmandu Plane ticket 180|US$ Per person. Trekking management Cost Per person US$ |2270 | Per person minimum 2 pax in the group.
Normally, you need to bring with you flowing equipment. >> Alpine boot your good size. >> Ice ax, Harness, Karabiner Lock & Unlock >> Fix rope, Jammer, Ice hammer, Snow bag >> Helmet and others which are not mansions here.
Passport photocopy (should be very clear with color scan) and validity minimum 6 months. 2 passport size photo. Occupation. Home details address. Insurance copy