Annapurna Circuit trek is officially started on 1997 and since then it has been one of the most popular trekking destinations of Nepal. The diversity of culture, religion and the geographical verity provide an explosive opportunity to discover the living style of different habitat in different part of the region which allows us to explore and learn about the different community, distinct regional scenery of the rivers, flora, fauna and above all mountains. Every year more than 60 thousand people visit Annapurna circuit to meet there’s purpose like hiking in mountains, Adventure, to learn about the culture and geographic future Annapurna has always offered the very best of it and surprise every year. Moreover, the single trial offers a lifetime opportunity to enjoy varied climatic zone Tropic to arctic along four different landscapes.
Annapurna Circuit trek starts by Kathmandu jeep to Chame via Beshisahar counter-clockwise to Nayapul. Then we start our Hike from Chame Manang district than we start following trial throw Buddhist village and Hindu holy sites and slowly the high mountains emerged in peak and tantalizing vistas. When we approach 5416m Thorong la, the highest point of the circuit. Magically there will be only mountain surrounding us. From thoroughly we can have a mesmerizing view of the mountain like Annapurna massif, Gangapurna, Lamjung Himal, Chulu far east, Chulu west and Tilcho pass. After pass we descend to mustang valley, offering postcard view mountain like Dhauligiri, Tukche peak, Thapa peak, Nilgiri north, and south. After two walking dawn we reach Muktinath holly village with an isolated Hindu temple and Buddhist Gomba. The holy place here have 108 natural water flowing water there is belief that if you bath in every water then god will open door of heaven for you such type of tales story help to make our body and mind heal after long days of Hike. At very next day we follow Kaligandaki river valley toward the Kagbeni village, Which is centered cheek point of Upper Mustang Trekking. After we continue to follow the Kali Gandaki river and reach Jomsom. In Jomsom, you can take plane or bus to Kathmandu through Pokhara. It will be organized as our plan.
NOTE: Our trekking company is authorized company engaged in this field since 1985 and we are responsible for quality tourist with a responsible manner so for further information and plan you have to join us and I assure you we will organize the best service with help of our Technically skill full and experienced Guide and Team Leader.
- 1Day 1 : Arrival Kathmandu (1,300m).
Arrival Kathmandu airport and transfer to the hotel.
- 2Day 2 : Kathmandu-Besishar (760m).
From Kathmandu to Besishar 5 hours drive a bus. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 3Day 3 : Besishar-Chame (2,710m).
After breakfast, we taking local Jeep to Chame about 4/5 hours the drive. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 4Day 4 : Chame-Pisang (3,100m).
From Chame 4 hours the walking to Pisang. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 5Day 5 : Pisang to Manang via Humde-Braga (3,450m).
From Pisang trail that goes across the riverside. With fantastic views of surrounding snow-capped peaks, we head towards Manang valley. Manang is highly acknowledged for its rich culture and tradition. Stay overnight at the lodge 4 hours the walking from Pisang.
- 6Day 6 : Hike up to Gangapurna lake,
We need to acclimatize to avoid the risk of altitude sickness. and we hike up to Gangapurna lake viewpoint of moutans and the valley of Manang. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 7Day 7 : Manang to Yak Kharka (4,100m) 4 hours the walking.
From Manang, our trail heads north and climbs a stone wall that stops domestic animals from leaving the grazing grounds of high pastures. our trek from there is a moderate walk to Yak Kharka. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 8Day 8 : Yak Kharka-Thorangla Phedi (4,600m) 4 hours the walking.
From Yak Kharka our trek continues on a leveled path for about an hour before descending down to cross a wooden bridge over Kone River. We will cross the bridge climb for a while then follow a rather easy trail to arrive at Thorong Phedi. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 9Day 9 : We start early morning for the crossing of the challenging Thorong La Pass at 5,416 meters
We start early for the crossing the challenging Thorong La Pass at (5416m). We will follow the trail that climbs steeply towards a watercourse. Our climbing continues through another large gully formed by the melt of Thorong Peak, across undulating moraine and head towards the top of the Thorong Pass. Once at the top we will have magnificent views of Annapurna mountain ranges to the south and Mukut Himal bordering Dolpo to the west. From the top, we will descend steeply towards the grassy meadows and to a very important pilgrimage site for Hindus and Buddhists. Stey overnight at the lodge Muktinath 6 hours walking (3,800m)
- 10Day 10 : Muktinath to Jomsom (2,700m) 4 hours the walking.
From Muktinath, we will follow the trail that leads to the village of Jharkot and following a small irrigation stream to reach Khingar, but from here onwards we will have to follow the road route all the way to Jomsom is the main administrative center and headquarter of Mustang. arriving at Jomsom. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 11Day 11 : Jomsom- Tatopani (1,150m) 5 hours drive from Jomsom.
From Jomsom by local transport to Tatopani overnight at the lodge, The place is the hot spring, which is a sauna with a natural source of hot water. It is a relaxing experience to retire after the long journey.Stay overnight at lodge.
- 12Day 12 : Tatopani-Ghorepani Deurali (3,000m) 6 hours walking.
From Tatopani we hike an ascent we move past rhododendron, magnolia and other vegetation of the area. Ghorepani Deurali. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 13Day 13 : Trek to Poonhill (3,200m) and descend down to Tekhedhunga.
Early morning climb up to Poonhil for the sunrise views of Annapurna range and Dhaulagiri. Also known as a photographer’s paradise, we can spend some time here then we go down to Ghorepani, after our breakfast we walking 3 hours down to Tekhedhunga. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 14Day 14 : Tekhedhunga-Pokhara (900m).
After breakfast, 3 hours walking to Nayapul lunch will be Birethanti then 2 hours drive to Pokhara hotel includes.
- 15Day 15 : Pokhara-Kathmandu 7 hours for bus.
From Pokhara Tourist bus to Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel.
- 16Day 16 : Kathmandu.
Free day at Kathmandu hotel include with bed and breakfast.
- 17Day 17 : Departure.
After breakfast drive to the international airport for your scheduled flight back to home.
- 3 Nights hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast.
- Basic lodge accommodation on trek
- 1 night’s hotel accommodation in Pokhara- on twin sharing with breakfast
- Meals -Breakfast, Lunch-dinner Such as Nepali, Indian. Chinese and Italian, much more European food, as per above program during the trekking with Tea or Coffee.
- All transport as listed in our itinerary by tourist bus and Local Jeep Taxi.
- Annapurna conservation entrance fees
- Trekking permit (TIMS)
- Porter to carry personal gear
- English speaking trekking guide
- Lunch and dinner in Pokhara and Kathmandu.
- Your travel insurance Policy encases if the accident and high Attitude sickness, Rescue and medication.
- Your trekking Equipment.
- Nepal entry visa fee 15 Days 25 US$ and for the 30 Days 40 US$. But you can obtain your visa in Kathmandu airport if you have not taken from your country.
- Tips for Guide and Porter.
- Please bring with you 2 Passport size of the photo with you.
- Soft and hard drinks such as Coke, beer, Mineral water.