Annapurna circuit trek is one of the popular crowded trekking in Annapurna region 15/16 days trekking with Thorang la pass (5416m high altitude pass north part of Nepal. Finally in this trekking route amazing and very close view of Annapurna Himalaya including Tibetan cultural, topical green forest, River, cave, Hindu and Buddhist temples and big villages of the Manag and another place.
Annapurna circuit trek high pass name is Thorang la pass between Manang and Mustang drastic un-great historical Gurung and Thakali cultural and ethnic group. Annapurna circuit trek offers us best view of Annapurna two, three, four, Gangapurna, Pisang peak Chulu East, West. Tilicho peak and Manaslu Himal, After 5416 meters Thorang la pass we enter the Mustang valley, which is the over eight thousand high meter mountains Dhaulagiri one, two, three, Touckche peak and other white Himalayan peaks in between Muktinath and Jomsom. While passing Annapurna Thorang la pass and Jomsom we heading toward to Thakali and Poon villages, which offer a good view for trekkers including Annapurna south, Machhapuchhare and other Himalayans’ peaks. for Annapurna circuit trek, if some people have a short holiday for Nepal then you can fly back from Jomsom to Pokhara. Annapurna circuit trek is another point if you have 16/17 days holidays then, of course, another 3100m view Ghorepani poon hill which is the very wonderful view of the Annapurna Himalayan range.
Annapurna circuit trek starts Chame and trek to Manag, via Thorang la pass, Muktinath, Marpha, Tatopani and Ghorepani. Our agency will provide you experience trekking guide porters and who know the Annapurna mountain history with map and compos riding staff. We highly recommended this trek September to November and March to May is the best time for this Annapurna circuit trek. Another option is that if you have more holiday for Nepal then way not to go Annapurna base camp it is very best and famous short trek including a very nice view of the Annapurna view with Gurung cultural.
We lited cost in our site 1195 US$ per person minimum of the 2 people in the group if only one single person then the cost will be 250 more extra costs for this trek.
Arrival, departure transport, Kathmandu Besishar, Chame, Pokhara Kathmandu transport, breakfast, lunch. dinner, necessary trekking permit, Guide and porter salary insurance during the trek. Also, we included a hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast service as per our itinerary.
Sorry: we don’t include in our price list, Nepal visa fee, personal equipment, Plane ticket Pokhara-Kathmandu, Lunch, dinner in Kathmandu, your international air ticket and travels insurance.
If you want to hire only guide and porter also available from our agency.
- 1Day 1 : Arrival Kathmandu (1,300m).
Arrival Kathmandu airport and transfer to the hotel.
- 2Day 2 : Kathmandu-Besishar -Chame
02: Early morning by bus to Besishar 5 hours then by Local Jeep to Chame about 4 hours (2715m) Stay overnight at lodge.
- 3Day 3 : Chame-Pisang
Trekking start to Pisang (3100m) 5 hours walking. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 4Day 4 : Pisang-Manag
Our trek to Manang (3341m) 4 hours walking. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 5Day 5 : Manang
Rest day at Manang for acclimatization. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 6Day 6 : Manag-Letter
Trek Letter (3720m) 4 hours walking. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 7Day 7 : Manag-Thorang la Phedi
Our trek to Thorang la Phedi (3900m) 3 hours walking. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 8Day 8 : Phedi-Muktinath
Early the morning climb up to Thorang la pass (5416m) and back down to Muktinath (3900m) 7 hours walking. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 9Day 9 : Muktinath-Marpha
Trek to Marpha (2700m) hours walking. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 10Day 10 : Marpha-Tatopani
From Marpha 4 hours drive to Tatopani (1150m). Stay overnight at lodge.
- 11Day 11 : Tato Pani- Ghotrepani
Trek to Ghorepani (2900m) 6 hours walking. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 12Day 12 : Ghore pani poon hill and Tekhedhunga
Early morning climb up to Poonhil for the sunrise views of Annapurna range and Dhaulagiri. Also known as a photographer’s paradise, we can spend some time here then we go down to Ghorepani, after our breakfast we walking 3 hours down to Tekhedhunga. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 13Day 13 : Tekhedunga-Pokhara
3 hours walking to Berethanti and 2 hours drive to Pokhara. Overnight at Hotel.
- 14Day 14 : Pokhara-Kathmandu
By tourist bus to Kathmandu 7 hours and trnsfer to hotel.
- 15Day 15 : Kathmandu
Your safety day includes hotel bed and breakfast.
- 16Day 16 : KathmanduDeparture
After breakfast drive to the international airport for your scheduled flight back to the home.
- Arrival and departure transport service in Kathmandu.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast as per itinerary.
- Local bus and local jeep Kathmandu Besishar-Chame,
- One night hotel in Pokhara at Lakeside with breakfast.
- Annapurna Conservation park permit and Tims card.
- A day three times meals-Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner during the trek.
- Lodge accommodation during the trek.
- Tourist bus ticket Pokhara Kathmandu.
- English- speaking –Government licensed holder trekking guide.
- Over the 6 Pax group, we will provide you experience mountain Leader, who have best trained Hotel Management (NATHM) Mountain Leader Course, Component 1-2, Navigation Course, Rock climbing Course, Mountain rescue Training and Basic Mountaineering training etc.
- Necessary porters-Insurance, Salary and they are accommodation during the trek.
- Company paper working and Government taxes etc.
- Lunch and dinner in Pokhara and Kathmandu.
- Your travel insurance Policy encases if the accident and high Attitude sickness, Rescue and medication.
- Your trekking Equipment.
- Nepal entry visa fee 15 Days 25 US$ and for the 30 Days 40 US$. But you can obtain your visa in Kathmandu airport if you have not taken from your country.
- Tips for Guide and Porter.
- Please bring with you 2 Passport size of the photo with you.
- Soft and hard drinks such as Coke, beer, Mineral water.