Langtang Gosaikunda trek cost -
Langtang Gosaikunda trek cost
- The Langtang and Gosaikunda trek is a popular trekking route in Nepal that takes you through the scenic Langtang Valley and up to the holy lakes of Gosaikunda. Here’s some information about the trek:
Duration: of Langtang Gosaikunda trek
- The Langtang and Gosaikunda trek typically takes around 10 to 14 days, depending on the pace of your trek and the side trips you choose to include.
Trek Highlights Langtang Gosaikunda trek
- The trek offers stunning mountain views, diverse landscapes, and cultural experiences. You’ll pass through lush forests, charming villages, and high alpine meadows. The highlights of the trek include Langtang village, Kyanjin Gompa, Tserko Ri viewpoint (4,980 meters), and the sacred lakes of Gosaikunda.
Best Time to Trek Langtang Gosaikunda Trekking
- The best time to go on the Langtang and Gosaikunda trek is during the spring (March to May) and autumn (September to November) seasons. These months generally have stable weather, clear skies, and comfortable temperatures for trekking. However, the trek can also be done in other seasons with appropriate preparations and expectations.
High Lauribina pass Langtang Gosaikunda trek
- The Langtang and Gosaikunda trek is considered moderately challenging. The trek involves ascending to higher altitudes, with the highest point being the Lauribina Pass (4,610 meters). Prior trekking experience and a reasonable level of fitness are recommended. Altitude sickness can be a concern, so it’s important to acclimatize properly and take necessary precautions.
Trekking Permits for Langtang Gosaikunda trekking
- To trek in the Langtang and Gosaikunda region, you will need to obtain the Langtang National Park Entry Permit and the TIMS (Trekkers’ Information Management System) card. These permits can be obtained in Kathmandu.
Accommodation in Lang with Gosaikunda Region
- In the trekking route, there are teahouses and lodges available for accommodation. These provide basic facilities such as food, lodging, and hot showers. The availability and quality of facilities may vary, especially in higher elevations.
Notes for Langtang Gosaikunda trekking
- Please note that it’s important to stay updated on the current situation, trail conditions, and travel advisories before planning your trek.
Langtang with Gosaikunda trek cost | We require a minimum of 2 pax groups.
- The cost of the trek in September | October, and November, as well as March and April. |USD 894 Per pax
- Trek costs from May to August and December to February. | USD 820 Per pax.
- Langtang with Gosaikunda trek cost USD 1024 for single trekker
Permits, accommodation, guides, porters, and so on are all included. Nevertheless, the price will vary depending on the season and your plans during your trek.
|1||Kathmandu to Syaprubesi||1600||9-hours bus||Lodge|
|2||Syapru to Lama hotel||2456||5-6-hurs||Lodge|
|3||Lamahotel to Mundo||3340||5-hours||Lodge|
|4||Mundo to Kanjin Gompa||3830||2hr.30,||Lodge|
|5||Kayngjin to Trego Ri climbing||4900||6-hours||Lodge|
|6||Kayngjin to Lama hotel||2456||6-hours||Lodge|
|7||Lama hotel to Thulo Syapru Tamang Village||2020||6-hours||Lodge|
|8||Thulo Syapru to Singompa||3330||4-hours||Lodge|
|9||Singompa to Gosaikunda Lake||4380||6-hours||Lodge|
|10||Gosaikunda to Ghopte||3200||6-7-hours||Lodge|
|11||Ghopte to Kutumsango||2470||5-6-hours||Lodge|
|12||Kutumsango to Patibhanjyang||1730||6-hours||Lodge|
|13||Patibhanjyang to Kathmandu via Sundarijal||1300||4-hours||Your own|
Langtang Gosaikunda trek cost $ 842 Per person
- Arrival & departure transport service.
- Langtang National park Permit and Tims card.
- A day three times meals-Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner during the trek.
- Meals about 2.900 Rs per member per day.
- Lodge accommodation during the trek.
- Kathmandu to Sybru and Sundarijal -Kathmandu bus transport.
- English- speaking –Government licensed holder trekking guide.
- Over the 6 Pax group, we will provide you with an experienced mountain Leader, who has the best trained Hotel Management (NATHM) Mountain Leader Course, Component 1-2, Navigation Course, Rock climbing Course, Mountain rescue Training and Basic Mountaineering training, etc.
- Necessary porters-Insurance, Salary and they are accommodation during the trek.
- Company paper working and Government taxes etc.
Langtang Gosaikunda trek Cost Excludes
- International air ticket, Nepal Visa fee, your travel insurance, medical, and emergency case.
- You will be responsible for your personal expenses, bar,s bills, hot showers, telephone calls, laundry, and any drinks.
- Hotel Service in Kathmandu
- In case of illness or early return, the balance is not refundable if the trek is delayed.
- The hotel in Kathmandu.
- Tips for Guides and Porters.
September to November and March to May
Day times normal and during night 3-8-degree.
Langtang Gosaikunda trekking, cost site is US$: 842: Per person minimum of 2 people in the group
Langtang park and TIMS Trekking Permit.
Yes, If you take a Guide and porter then very safe trip all the trekking in Nepal. It is better to book your trip with an agency if something happens then easy to solve any problem and full responsibility from the Trekking agency.
Tea house Lodge
Chinese, Nepali, Tibetans, Indian and Italian dish.
5/6- hours walking per day.
Yes, you can see, Ganesh Himal Langtang, Manasulu, and many other mountain views.
Normally, you need to bring with you flowing equipment. + walking boot If possible Gore tax boot is better. + Warm socks and Gaiters in case of rain or snow. + Day carry bag and Down Jacket over 3,000 meters very cold. + Sleeping bag and others which are not mansions here.
Arrival & departure transport service. Langtang National park Permit and Tims card. A day three times meals-Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner during the trek. Meals about 2.900 Rs per member per day. Lodge accommodation during the trek. Kathmandu to Sybru and Sundarijal -Kathmandu bus transport. English- speaking –Government licensed holder trekking guide. Over the 6 Pax group, we will provide you experience mountain Leader, who has the best trained Hotel Management (NATHM) Mountain Leader Course, Component 1-2, Navigation Course, Rock climbing Course, Mountain rescue Training and Basic Mountaineering training, etc. Necessary porters-Insurance, Salary and they are accommodation during the trek. Company paper working and Government taxes etc.
Feels like hangover & Feeling not good/ Headache/ Shortness of Breath/ Loss of appetite/ Sleep not good/ vomiting/ fevers etc.
Yes, if a woman travels alone to Nepal no problem but you take a guide or porter from a registered trekking agency because the trekking company is fully responsible for trekking and Mountain climbing. Our agency staff always take care of you, and they will provide you with a single room and single tent during the tea house trek and during the climbing trek. But if you contact a freelance Guide then you get many problems they try to make a chit for a single woman. Therefore if you book a guide porter with un agency then it is good safe your Holyday travel to Nepal.