Ghandruk trek price - 08 Nights 09 Days
Ghandruk trek price
- Ghandruk trek is one of the best and most beautiful trekking in the northern part of the Annapurna region. It includes Ghandruk, a typical Gurung village where most of the people are from the Ex-British Gorkha army. They are 2/2 GR/1/1 GR/ and 10 GR Gorkha regiment Army in the UK. The Ghandruk village is also the main hub of the Annapurna Base camp trek and Poon Hill Ghorepani trekking.
About Ghandruk village
- The Village Development Committee of Ghandruk is located in the Kaski District of the Gandaki Province of Nepal. It is 32 km northwest of Pokhara by road. Ghandruk is a popular basecamp for treks in the Annapurna range of Nepal. Annapurna Base Camp and the Annapurna Circuit treks, in particular. The peaks of Annapurna South (7,647m) Mt Machapuchare (6,997m), Gangapurna (7,454m), and Mt Hiunchuli (6248m) can be seen from the village, and the Poon hill trek and Lower Mustang treks are accessible from the locality. Gurung communities make up the majority of the village’s residents. The The Ghandruk trek route is a popular trekking route in Nepal’s Annapurna range that offers easy trails and a variety of accommodation options.
- Four-day trek to Ghadruk offers stunning mountain views amid beautiful landscapes. Village houses are constructed of stone.
Ghandruk trek foods and accommodations
- Ghandruk package trek, you will sleep tea hose local lodge every night which will be very basic with two single beds. Toilets are mostly shared with other trekkers. We eat in the tea house lodge and even stop for lunch during the Ghandruk trek.
Trekking permits for the Ghandruk trek
- You just need Annapurna Conservation Permit and TIMS Card for the Ghandruk trekking it is compulsory for the trekker.
Ghandruk trek transport service
- You can hire a privet car our Tourist bus from Kathmandu to Pokhara to Kathmandu. If you don’t want to Travel by bus or car then taking a flight ticket from Kathmandu- to Pokhara to Kathmandu is possible.
Trek Will be accompanied by a guide responsible for the Nepal Alsace trek
- It is most likely that you will need some assistance from your guide since he speaks fluent English and is well-educated. For the trek to the Annapurna area, we will provide all the necessary permits. We are looking forward to taking you on one of the most memorable journeys of your life.
Toilet facilities on the trek
- On the Annapurna, Langtang & Everest trek, shared toilet facilities are more common than en-suite bathrooms. They may be located in the main building or in an outhouse. There are two types of toilets: western-style and squat. Places at higher altitudes tend to have more basic amenities. It’s a good idea to bring your own toilet paper and soap, as well as hand sanitizer. Toilet paper is usually disposed of in a trash can next to the toilet (or a battered old metal can). Scoop water from a nearby bucket with whatever receptacle you have to flush the squat toilet.
Dinner will be served in the dining room
- Meals are always served in the dining room, so you can meet other trekkers there. In higher accommodations, the dining room usually has a fire around dinnertime.
During the trek, you can take a hot shower
- Over the first few days, you’ll find hot showers, but chances diminish as you climb up the mountain. As a fuel for cooking and heating, the gas must be transported by mules. but there might be very little pressure under the spray in a cold room. When you reach more than 3000 meters high you get cold.
Here is the best SIM card for the Annapurna trekking region trek
- In Kathmandu, you can buy Ncell sim cards almost anywhere. These cards are very helpful when trekking to the Annapurna region. In most places, Ncell’s network coverage is excellent, with the exception of the Everest region trekking area.
Ghandruk trek best time to Travel
- We can do the Ghandruk trek from September to December and from March to the medial of June. If you wish to book your trip then please make a booking confirmation before the 20 days forward please your flight details in Kathmandu arrival and departure date.
Ghandruk trek cost | we require a minimum of 2 pax groups.
- The cost of the trek in September | October, and November, as well as March and April. | USD 476 Per pax.
- Trek costs from May to August and December to February. | USD 420 Per pax.
- Ghandruk trek Nepal Trek costs for a single Trekker | USD 536 For one single.
Permits, accommodation, guides, porters, and so on are all included. Nevertheless, the price will vary depending on the season and your plans during your trek.
|1||Arrival Kathmandu and transfer to hotel||1300||One hour drive from airport to hotel||Hotel in Kathmandu|
|2||Kathmandu to Pokhara||900||7-hours by Tourist bus from Kathmandu to Pokhara||Hotel in Pokhara|
|3||Pokhara to Pothana||1890||4-5-hours||Lodge|
|4||Pothana to Ghandruk Gurung village||1940||6-7-hours||Lodge|
|5||Ghandruk Rest day||1940||Visit to Gurung village||Lodge|
|6||Ghandruk to Pokhara||900||4-hours walking and 2-hours by bus||Hotel in Pokhara|
|7||Pokhara to Kathmandu by bus||1300||7-hours the bus from Pkharaa||Hotel in Kathmandu|
|9||Departure day||Flight out from Nepal||Once you have finished your breakfast, transfer to the Kathmandu airport||At your home|
GHANDRUK TREK COST 476 $ PER PERSON
- Arrival and departure transport service.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast as per itinerary.
- Two-night hotel in Pokhara at Lakeside with breakfast.
- Annapurna Conservation park permit 2,000 Rs and TIMS card 1,000 Rs.
- A day three times meals-Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner during the trek.
- 2800 Rs per day per member for food including lodge accommodation.
- Tourist bus ticket Kathmandu Pokhara to Kathmandu.
- English- speaking –Government licensed holder trekking guide.
- Over the 6 Pax group, we will provide you experience mountain Leader, who has the best trained Hotel Management (NATHM) Mountain Leader Course, Component 1-2, Navigation Course, Rock climbing Course, Mountain rescue Training and Basic Mountaineering training, etc.
- Necessary porters-Insurance, Salary and they are accommodation during the trek.
- Company paper working and Government taxes etc.
- Local transport during the trek
Ghandruk trek Cost Excludes
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Your travel insurance.
- Nepal Entry visa fee 15 Days 30 US$ and for the 30 Days 50 US$, But you obtain your visa in Kathmandu airport if you have not taken from your Country.
- Tips for your Guide and porters.
- Personal Equipment.
- Soft and hard drinks: Cokes, Beers, Fantas, Mineral waters.
- Please don't forget to bring 2 Passport of size pictures for visa
September to December and March to June
Day time normal and during Night 1 degree.
Short trek Annapurna cost 476-US$ per person for 9 days package minimum of 2 people in the Group
No, Very easy trek
Annapurna National park permits TIMS card.
Yes, If you take a Guide and porter then very safe trip all the trekking in Nepal. It is better to book your trip with an agency if something happens then easy to solve any problem and full responsibility from Trekking agency.
Every village there are good lodge with Dining room including the best Toilet
Chinese, Nepali, Tibetans, Indian and Italian dish.
5/6 hours of walking per day.
Yes, you can see Annapurna South (7,647m), Himchuli (6,434m), Machhapuchhare (6,993m), and many other mountains views
Normally 08 Nights 09 Days
Arrival and departure transport service. Hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast as per itinerary. Two-night hotel in Pokhara at Lakeside with breakfast. Annapurna Conservation park permit 2,000 Rs and TIMS card 1,000 Rs. A day three times meals-Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner during the trek. 2800 Rs per day per member for food including lodge accommodation. Tourist bus ticket Kathmandu Pokhara to Kathmandu. English- speaking –Government licensed holder trekking guide. Over the 6 Pax group, we will provide you experience mountain Leader, who has the best trained Hotel Management (NATHM) Mountain Leader Course, Component 1-2, Navigation Course, Rock climbing Course, Mountain rescue Training and Basic Mountaineering training, etc. Necessary porters-Insurance, Salary and they are accommodation during the trek. Company paper working and Government taxes etc. Local transport during the trek
Yes, if a woman travels alone to Nepal no problem but you take a guide or porter from a registered trekking agency because the trekking company is fully responsible for trekking and Mountain climbing. Our agency staff always take care of you, and they will provide you a single room single tent during the tea house trek and during the climbing trek. But if you contact freelance Guide then you get many problems they try to make chit for a single woman. Therefore if you book guide porter with un agency then it is good safe your Holyday travel to Nepal.