Pharchamo peak climbing - 19 Nights 20 Days
Pherchamo Peak climbing between Rolwaling and Khumbu valley. The peak climbing really difficulty technical trekking peak needed 400 meters ropes and all mountaineering equipment etc.
Pherchamo peak climbing there are three famous peak Names Ramdung and Yalung Ri this peak climbing route you can be unseated from Via Tsho Rolpa our we can use camping route from Jiri via Chording, which is new route most of the trekking agency are don’t know this route how to find trails to go Ramdung base camp from Jiri. But we have a guide who knows s this way and how to go Ramdung base camp from Jiri.
6277 Meters Perchamo peak very famous peak in Rolwaling valley thorough the Tashi Lapcha pass high (5755m), from the Pherchamo summit offers us the beautiful mountains views Gaurisankhar (7134m) Mt Everest (8848m) Nuptse (7896m) Amadablam (6812m) Thamserku (6800m) Kusum Kanguru (6369m) Island peak (6189m) Makalu (8463m) and trekking three pass trekking Khumbu valley. Pherchamo peak is an NMA B group the permit cost per person 250 U$$ Spring, 125 U$$ Autumn 70 U$$ Winter 70 U$$ Summer. We listed in our website 27,00 U$$ Per person with 20 days programs, in this price we do include Lodge, tent accommodations, Breakfasts, Lunch, Dinners, Porters’ High climbing guide cook, fix rope, main rope, ices crow, snow bar, ice hammer, hotel in Kathmandu as per our itinerary. We also include bust transport, one-way flight ticket Lukla to Kathmandu and Climbing permit etc.
Pherchamo peak climbing, we have good experience staff who knows the how to walking in glacier route, high pass route and how to fix the rope and how to climbing mountains.
Pherchamo peak climbing begin from drive from Kathmandu, Charikot, Via the Singa te Jagot, Simigaun, Kalje, Dhokang, Bedding, Nh, Tashi Lapcha pass, and after the summit Perchamo peak we descend to Thame, Namche main hub Namche blazer center point of Everest base camp trek expeditions Gokyo trek, however we continue our last trekking destination to Lukla.
- 1Day 1 : Arrival in Kathmandu (1,300m).
Arrival Katmandu airport and transfer to the hotel.
- 2Day 2 : Free day at Kathmandu.Your free day at Kathmandu hotel includes with bed and breakfast. We need your original passport including Nepali Visa to prepare for the climbing permit, After preparing your permit Nepal Alsace trek will brief for the climbing details.
- 3Day 3 : Kathmandu-Jagot (1,440m) 9/10 hours bus.
From Kathmandu. We will travel by bus for the whole day until we reach Jagat. The first couple of hours we will follow the smooth road of Araniko Highway, following the drive of Bhotekoshi and Sunkoshi River bank side. En-route we enjoy the scenery from several hilly regions of Nepal. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 4Day 4 : Jagot-Simigun
Trek to Simigaun (2000m) 4 hours walking. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 5Day 5 : Simi Gaun-Dhokang
Our trek to Dhokang (2850m) 6/7 hours walking, Stay overnight at lodge.
- 6Day 6 : Dhokang-Beding
Trek to Bedding 6 hours walking (3690m) stay overnight in lodge.
- 7Day 7 : Beding-Na
Our trek to Na 4/5 hours walking (4180m) Stay overnight in tent.
- 8Day 8 : Rest day.
After lunch, day hiking to Rolwaling valley. Stay overnight in tent.
- 9Day 9 : Na-Tsho Rolpa (4,560m) 5 hours.
After taking breakfast, we head towards Tsho Rolpa Glacier Lake, first we cross the river and follow the south bank of the River. We gradually walk through moraines, often ice and snow-filled steps, this is also a short day walk, we could reach at Tsho Rolpa in a single day walk, our safety, and security concern about the possible mountain sickness. Designed the itinerary with a very flexible schedule. Tsho Rolpa Lake, a glacier lake allows exploration of the surrounding places and the valley to the north. Stay overnight in tent.
- 10Day 10 : Tsho Rolpa-Drolambu Glaicer (4,880m) 5 hours.
After breakfast, we start our journey firstly ascend towards the glacier. We recommend starting our day before heated by the matured sun lights since if we will be late, the snows will be melted wind blows also would be increased and makes our walk difficult. After crossing the glacier, we follow the trail towards the eastern corner right above from the glacier. Then we descend towards the southern edge of Trakarding Glacier. Again, we follow the ascending trail that leads to reaching Drolambu Glacier. Stay overnight in tent.
- 11Day 11 : Drolambu-Tashi Lapsa high camp (5,755m) 5 hours.
Today’s walk contains very crucial value since we need to cross the adventurous Tashi Lapcha Pass at (5,755m). We start our journey early in the morning, we follow an ascending natural ramp that leads us to reach and cross the pass. Tashi Lapcha pass is a rocky and snow-covered adventurous ridge made up by beautiful snow-covered peaks in both sides. From there, we can have great views surrounding of mountains and peaks. After crossing the pass, we immediately start to descent around 100m to make a camp at Tashi Lapcha high camp 6 hours walking, Stay overnight in the tent.
- 12Day 12 : Summit to the Parchamo Peak (6,187m) and back to Ngole [5,110m) 11 hour total time
Today, we are going to attempt our climb towards Parchamo Peak. We start our climb early in the morning at 3 am, flowing the snow slope; we climb north-east over the rock and snow made walls of Tengi Ragi Tau. Instructions and the guidelines provided by our experienced climbing guide needs to be followed carefully. From the summit, and we will be rewarded by splendid views of Mt. Cho Oyu, Mt. Amadablam, Mt. Thamserku, Mt, Kusum Kanguru, and much other snow-capped peaks. After doing the successful summit, we descend and head to reach Ngole. Stay overnight in the tent.
- 13Day 13 : Ngole-Thyangbo (4,320m) 6 hours.
We continue our trek towards a long Descend towards Thengpo, the route we can have great views of Mt.Ama Dablam, Mt. Makalu and several other snow-covered mountains. Thyangbo (4,320m) 5/6 hours walking overnight in the tent.
- 14Day 14 : Thyangpo-Thame (3,800m) 5 hours.
After breakfast trek to Thame. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 15Day 15 : Rest day.
After lunch visit to Khumbu valley at Thame. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 16Day 16 : Thame-Jorsaly (2.580m) 6 hours.
Trek to the Jorsaly, via Namche . Stay overnight at lodge.
- 17Day 17 : Jorsaly-Lukla 5 hours walking
Trek to Lukla (2,800m) this is your last walking day on your trip. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 18Day 18 : Lukla-Kathmandu.
From Lukla fly back to Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel.
- 19Day 19 : Free day at Kathmandu.
Your safty day at Kathmandu hotel includes with bed and breakfast.
- 20Day 20 : Departure.
After breakfast transfer to the Kathmandu airport for your scheduled flight back to the home.
- Arrival and departure transport. Car/ Van/ Hiace.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast 4 Nights.
- Breakfast, Lunch, and dinner Such as Italian, Chinese, Nepali, Indian many more European (Items). food three times a day with Coffee, Tea.
- Tea Houses Lodge and Tented accommodation during the trek and climbing.
- License holder climbing guide, cook, and Porters, Including Salary, Insurance, food, and accommodation.
- Gauri Sankar and Everest National Park permit.
- Parchamo Peak climbing Permit fee.
- Garbage deposit Fee.
- General Climbing equipments such as Rope, Ice Screw, Snow Bar etc.
- Lukla-Kathmandu Plane ticket.
- Bus transport to Kathmandu to Jogat.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Your travel insurance Policy encases if the accident and high altitude Sickness Rescue.
- Nepal entry visa fee 15 Days 25 US$ and for the 30 Days 40 US$, But you can obtain in Kathmandu airport if you have not taken from your country.
- Soft and hard drinks such as Beer, Coke, Fanta, Mineral water.
- Personal trekking and Climbing Equipment,
- Tips for Nepali staff.
- Your Personal Equipment.
- Please bring with 2 passports size pictures.