Renjo la and Gokyo trek is one of the famous high mountain pass trekking in Khumbu region, Renjo la and Gokyo trek begins from Lukla-Namche historical Sherpa village and People lifestyle Tibetan cultures. Renjo la and Gokyo trek has lain close of the Tibet border, in Namche Bazar may mountaineers of Mt Everest. Bottom of Renjo la and Gokyo you can have fantastic views of Snow mountain Mt Everest (8,848m)Mt Makalu(8,463m) Mt Cho-you (8,201m)Mt Lhotse (8,516m) MtAmadablam.Thamserku, Pumari, Choltse, and many more mountains peaks. Renjo la and Gokyo trek a mesmerizing view of Gokyo Lake, Ringmo Pokhari, and Khumbu valley. Renjo la and Gokyo trek you will not forget in your life from this trip. After completed our trek back down to the Lukla and fly back to Kathmandu.
- 1Day 1 : Kathmandu Arrival (1,300m).
Arrival Kathmandu airport and transfer to the hotel.
- 2Day 2 : Kathmandu-Phakding (2,610m) 3 hours walking.
Morning flight to Lukla (2,800m. The gateway of the Khumbu valley and our trek to Phakding. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 3Day 3 : Phakding-Namche.(3,440m) 5 hours the walking.
We enter the Sagarmatha National park and cross the Dudhkosi river. You climb steeply up to the Namche Bazar Sherpa capital of the Khumbu Everest. Stay overnight ai lodge.
- 4Day 4 : Hiking to Syangboche (3,390m) world top Everest view.
Our night will be in Namche, but today we slowly high up to the Syangboche mountains views point Mt Everest, Amadablam, Thamserku. Kangtenga and others Himalayan peaks. Our experience this additional night we sure that you can reach Kalapathar and Everest base camp without any a headache. Stay overnight at the lodge in Namche.
- 5Day 5 : Namche-Thame (3,800m) 5 hours the walking.
From Namche, we follow the trail that turns west and ascends up the Bhote Koshi Valley which was ancient trade route into Tibet. Along the route, late explore Tibetan Buddhist Cultural Influenced zones with many prayer flags, Mani walls, Prayer wheels, and Buddhist Chhortens. Once we follow the downhill towards Bhotekoshi, we immediately start steeply ascending route that leads us to reach the Thames. At evening, explore Thame Gompa which is located above the village with overlooking valley view’s. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 6Day 6 : Thame-Lungden (4,380m) 7/8 hours the walking.
We start trekking towards Lungden, following an easy and scenic trail that leads through banks of Bhote Koshi River. After we cross the river, we head to reach the village of Marlung at (4,210m) where we can have a Short break for tea/coffee. After there, we follow gentle ascend towards Lumde through the dry and windy valley. Along the route, fascinating views of several snow-capped peaks makes our walking awesome. finally the reach Lungden for our overnight stop. Tea houses are located just above from the Lungden village, which offers more panoramic scenery. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 7Day 7 : Lungden-Gokyo (5,549m) Via –Renjo -la pass 7 hours the walking (4,790m) Gokyo.
After breakfast, we follow easy and scenic ascends for an hour, passing through a large Sandy Kharka. Then, we make an adventurous waking through stone steps and icy ridges to reach at Renjo La Pass at (5,549) meters. Once we reach the top of the pass, we can have great views of Mt. Everest, Mt. Nuptse and many other snow-capped mountains which is one of the best viewpoints in the entire Everest region. The trail now gradually descends around a rocky spur which can be icy. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 8Day 8 : Sightseeing to Gokyo Ri (5,320m) and 2 hours walking to the Labrma.
Today early morning climb up to Gokyo Ri every steep view of the Gokyo valley and Mounting. From Gokyo, Ri has a wonderful view of Mt Everest, Cho-yo, Pumori-Amadablam, Nuptse-Cho-yo and many more peaks. After Lunch trek to Labrma. Stay overnight at the Lodge.
- 9Day 9 : Labarma-Namche 6 hours the walking.
After breakfast trek to Namche via Dhole-Mong-La-Sanasa to Namche. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 10Day 10 : Namche-Lukla 7 hours.
After breakfast trek to Lukla, this is your last walking trekking day on your trip. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 11Day 11 : Lukla-Kathmandu.
From Lukla Fly back to Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel.
- 12Day 12 : Kathmandu.
Free day at Kathmandu hotel include with bed and breakfast.
- 13Day 13 : Departure.
After breakfast drive to the international airport for your scheduled flight back to home.
- All ground transports in private vehicle.
- Full board meals Lunch-dinner Such as Nepali, Indian. Chinese and Italian, much more European food. with tea or coffee during the trek.
- Twin sharing lodge to accommodation during the trek.
- One highly experienced helpful and friendly English spiking guide, porters (1 porter for 2 people) and their food, accommodation, salary.
- Round trip flight Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu .
- Sagarmatha National Park Permits fee.
- TIMS Fee- Trekkers’ Information Management System.
- Government taxes and office service charge.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- Your personal insurance policy encases if the accident and high altitude sickness, rescue and medication.
- You personal Trekking Equipment.
- Nepal Entry visa fee 15 Days 25 US$ and for the 30 Days 40 US$, you can obtain your visa in Kathmandu airport if you have not taken from your Country.
- Tips for Guide and porter.
- Please don’t forget to bring 2 passport size of pictures with you.
- Sleeping bag rental and down Jacket if needed.
- All the meals are included on the trek but we only include breakfast while you are in Kathmandu.