Three pass trekking Khumbu is Every year millions of hiker and Adventure seekers travel to the world’s highest Mountain Mt.Everest base Camp trek, But This three Pass Trekking is a different perspective to explore Everest which demands Love for the Mountain and some trekking experience. We called it perfect Route Because of the setting, Physical and Mental Challenges, Style of Trekking and verity help to Expand the joy and the feeling of meeting the expectation of adventure makes this route one of reputed destination for trekking in Everest.
Three Pass Trekking is the opportunity to conquer three highest pass of The Everest Region Renjo La (5435m), Cho La (5420m), Everest base camp, Kong ma La (5535m) and the highest elevation will be climb to Kala Patthar which is at 5545m And the closest viewpoint to stand head to head with Everest which adds more enthusiasm in our Trekking. The world’ss highest mountain Mt.Everest(8848m), Mt.Lhotse(8516m), Mt.Makalu(8470m) and Mt.Cho Oyu(8201m) along trial adds outstanding Scenery while facing Challenges the view help to minimize effort and follow the rhythm by the mountain. Everest Three Pass Trekking is once in a lifetime opportunity to explore the mountain, exclusive Sherpa cultures ancient Monastery and the Legends of Everest.
How much it cost for Three pass trekking? Only 1691 U$$ per person, in the price we do include both ways plane ticket, meals a day three time, guide porter, Lodge accommodation and Kathmandu hotel as per our program itinerary.
Everest Three Pass trekking start from Joyful city of Lukla to Namche via Phakding.Namche(3440m) is the best place for acclimatization before heading for highest elevation. For Acclimatize we hike to Everest View Point (3990m) and return back to Namche for Sleep. We have a very good itinerary 19 days plan regarding the needs of our clients for more detail Join us. We believe in doing than explaining so allow us once to serve you and feel the difference. We always plan for safer and enjoyable trekking so the success rate is always high. Our Experience, knowledgeable and technically skillful leader and Guide will always act to direct support you throughout the whole Journey. Our motive is to provide quality Services rather than quantities we are government authorize and reputed company responsible for Ecotourism. Trusting us will not only make your visit successful but the responsible and senesce of satisfaction.
- 1Day 1 : Arrival in Kathmandu (1,300m).
Arrival Kathmandu airport and transfer to hotel which is center point of tourist.
- 2Day 2 : Kathmandu-Phakding
Fly to Lukla (2800m) and trek to Phakding (2610m) three hours walking. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 3Day 3 : Fakding-Namche
After breakfast trek to Namche (3440m) 5 hours walking. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 4Day 4 : High up to Syangboche (3,390m) world top Everest view.
Slowly hiking up to Syangboche Everest view hotel, we get the panoramic view of Amadablam, Thamserku, Kusung Khangaru, Kangtenga, Lhotse and of course mt Everest. Our experience that additional night gives us high energy. sure that we can reach, Renjo-Gokyo, Cho La, EBC, Kalapathar, and Kangmola pass without any headache. Stay overnight at lodge in Namche.
- 5Day 5 : Namche-Thame
Namche only 4 hours walking to Thame (3800m) village of Mountains climbers. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 6Day 6 : Thame-Lungden
Our trek to Lungden (4600m) 6/7 hours walking. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 7Day 7 : Lungden-Gokyo
Today we heading (4760m) Renjo la pass and to go Gokyo (4760m) 5/6 hours walking. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 8Day 8 : Gokyo-Thaknag (4,650m) after Lunch only 2 hours walking.
Visit to Gokyo Ri (3420m) in the morning about 4 hours walking) for the sunrise mountains view. From here you get to see 4 Mountains more the (8000m) and other (7000m) snow peaks, after lunch we walking only two hours to Tang Nak. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 9Day 9 : Thang Nak-D,zongla Via (5,420m) Chola pass
Nang Nak to D,zong la via Chola pass (5420m) 6 hours walking. Overnight at lodge.
- 10Day 10 : Dzongla- Labuche
Today we walking only ¾ hours to Labuche (4910m) easy day. Overnight at lodge.
- 11Day 11 : Lobuche-EBC-Ghorkshap
Trek to Ghrokshap 3 hours walking ofter lunch visit to Everest base camp (5400m) and Same day back to Ghorakshep (5140m) stey overnight at lodge.
- 12Day 12 : Gorakshap-Kalapattar and Lobuche
Before the breakfast visit to Kalpattar (5545m) very close view of Nuptse, Pumori.Lola and world top Mt Everest than trek back to Labuche. Overnight at lodge.
- 13Day 13 : Lobuche-Kongma la-Chhukung
Early morning heading to the Kongma la pass (5535m) about 7/8 hours walking to Chhukung (4730m) Stay overnight at lodge.
- 14Day 14 : Visit to Chhukung Ri
After breakfast visit to Chhukung Ri (5550m) then rest journey. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 15Day 15 : Chhukung-Tangboche
Chhukung-Tengboche (3860m) 5/6 hours walking. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 16Day 16 : Tengboche-Namche
From Tengboche only 5 hours walking. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 17Day 17 : Namche-Lukla
Namche-Lukla 7 hours walking. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 18Day 18 : Kathmandu.
The flight back to Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel.
- 19Day 19 : Kathmandu
Free day at Kathmandu hotel includes bed and breakfast.
- 20Day 20 : DeartureAfter breakfast transfer to the Kathmandu airport for Your scheduled flight back to the home
THE COST INCLUDED.
- Arrival and departure transport service in Kathmandu.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast as per itinerary.
- Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu domestic plane ticket 435 US$: Per Person and with our trekking guide.
- A day three times meals-Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner during the trek.
- Lodge accommodation during the trek.
- Everest National park entry permit 3,500: Nepali Rs and 1,000 RS Per person TIMS Card.
- Pasang Lhamu Village Tax 2000 Rs Nepali Per Person.
- English- speaking –Government licensed holder trekking guide.
- Over the 6 Pax group, we will provide you experience mountain Leader, who have best trained Hotel Management (NATHM) Mountain Leader Course, Component 1-2, Navigation Course, Rock climbing Course, Mountain rescue Training and Basic Mountaineering training etc.
- Guide and porters-Insurance, Salary and they are accommodation during the trek.
- Company paper working and Government taxes etc.
THE COST EXCLUDED
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- International air ticket, Nepal Visa fee, your travels insurance, medical and emergency case.
- Personal expenses, bars bills, hot shower, telephone, laundry, and any drinks.
- During the trek, if due to the wither problems or you want to return earlier than scheduled the balance are not refundable, please.
- Tips for Guide & Porters.
Je reviens d'un trek Gokyo et Camp de Base Everest par les...Read More