Three pass trekking Khumbu, Every year millions of hiker and Adventure seekers travel to the world’s highest Mountain Mt.Everest(8848m) Expedition and Base Camp Trek But This three Pass Trekking is a different perspective to explore Everest which demand Love for the Mountain and some trekking experience. We called it perfect Route Because of the setting, Physical and Mental Challenges, Style of Trekking and verity help to Expand the joy and the feeling of meeting the expectation of adventure makes this route one of reputed destination for trekking in Everest. Three Pass Trekking is the opportunity to conquer three highest pass of The Everest Region Renjo La (5435m), Cho La (5420m), and Kong ma La (5535m) and the highest elevation will be climb to Kala Patthar which is at 5545m And the closest viewpoint to stand head to head with Everest which adds more enthusiasm in our Trekking. The world’ss highest mountain Mt.Everest(8848m), Mt.Lhotse(8516m), Mt.Makalu(8470m) and Mt.Cho Oyu(8201m) along trial adds outstanding Scenery while facing Challenges the view help to minimize effort and follow the rhythm by the mountain. Everest Three Pass Trekking is once in a lifetime opportunity to explore the mountain, exclusive Sherpa cultures ancient Monastery and the Legends of Everest. Everest Three Pass trekking start from Joyful city of Lukla to Namche via Phakding.Namche(3440m) is the best place for acclimatization before heading for highest elevation. For Acclimatize we hike to Everest View Point (3990m) and return back to Namche (3440m) for Sleep. We have a very good itinerary and plan regarding the needs of our clients for more detail Join us. We believe in doing than explaining so allow us once to serve you and feel the difference. We always plan for safer and enjoyable trekking so the success rate is always high. Our Experience, knowledgeable and technically skillful leader and Guide will always act to direct support you throughout whole Journey. Our motive is to provide quality Services rather than quantities we are government authorize and reputed company responsible for Ecotourism. Trusting us will not only make your visit successful but the responsible and senesce of satisfaction.
- 1Day 1 : Arrival in Kathmandu (1,300m).
Arrival Katmandu airport and transfer to the hotel.
- 2Day 2 : Kathmandu-Phakding (2,610m) Lukla (2,800m) 3 hours walking.
Morning flight to Lukla. The gateway of the Khumbu valley and our trek to Phakding. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 3Day 3 : Fakding-Namche (3,440m) 5 hours walking.
We enter the Sagarmatha National park and cross the Dudhkosi river. You climb steeply up to the Namche Bazar Sherpa capital of the Khumbu Everest. Stay overnight ai lodge.
- 4Day 4 : High up to Syangboche (3,390m) world top Everest view.
Our night will be in Namche, and cross but today we slowly high up to the Syangboche mountains views point Mt Everest, Dudhkosi riverAmadablam, at. Kangtenga and others enter the peaks. Our experience this additional night we sure that you can reach Renjola,Gokyo Ri, Chola pass, Kalapathar and Kongmola pass without any a headache.
- 5Day 5 : Namche-Thame (3,800m) 5 hours walking.
From Namche, we follow the trail that turns west and ascends up the Bhote Koshi Valley which was ancient trade route into Tibet. Along the route, we explore Tibetan Buddhist Cultural Influenced zones with many prayer flags, Mani walls, Prayer wheels and Buddhist Chhortens. Once we follow the downhill towards Bhotekoshi, we immediately start steeply ascending route that leads us to reach Thame. At evening, explore Thame Gompa which is located above the village with overlooking valley view’s Overnight at the lodge.
- 6Day 6 : Thame-Lungden (4,380m) 7/8 hours walking.
We start trekking towards Lungden, following an easy and scenic trail that leads through banks of Bhote Koshi River. After we cross the river, we head to reach the village of Marlung at (4,210m) where we can have a short break for tea/coffee. then we follow gentle ascend towards Lumde through the dry and windy valley. Along the route, fascinating views of several snow-capped peaks makes our walking awesome. Finally, reach Lungden for our overnight stop. Tea houses are located just above from the Lungden village, which offers more panoramic scenery. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 7Day 7 : Lungden-Gokyo (5,549m) Via –Rinjo -la pass 7 hours walking (4,790m) Gokyo.
After breakfast, we follow easy and scenic ascends for an hour, passing through a large Sandy Kharka. Then, we make an adventurous waking through stone steps and icy ridges to reach at Renjo La Pass at (5,435m). Once we reach the top of the pass, we can have great views of Mt. Everest, Mt. Nuptse and many other snow-capped mountains which is one of the best viewpoints in the entire Everest region. The trail now gradually descends around a rocky spur which can be icy. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 8Day 8 : Gokyo-Thaknag (4,650m) after Lunch only 2 hours walking.
Today, we make an excursion day around Gokyo, an early morning hike up to Gokyo Ri (5,320m) offers splendid views of world’s popular mountains including Mt. Everest (8,848m) Mt. Lhotse (8,516m) Mt. Makalu (8,481m) Mt. Cho Oyu (8,201m) and other surrounding snow-topped peaks. After spending quality time at Gokyo Ri, we descend down to Gokyo after lunch trek to the Thanknag. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 9Day 9 : Thanknag-Dzongla Via (5,420m) Chola pass and (4,830m) Dzongla.
We start early morning, head towards the hardest and adventurous pass of this Everest Three Passes Trek-Cho-la Pass, first of all, we follow gradual ascend towards the top of Chola Passe through rock steeps before drop down to the bottom of the pass. Cho-la pass is most of the time covered with blue ice giving its trekkers chill feelings. There are some hanging Buddhist prayer flags on the top of the pass, from where we can have tantalizing views of several mountains. Then our trail gradually descends down all the way to Dzongla. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 10Day 10 : Dzongla-Via Labuche-Ghorshep (5,140m) 6hours walking.
From Dzongla, firstly we follow the trail heads towards Khumbu Glacier, en route we can see numerous memorials of people who died on the Expeditions. After crossing the glacier, within a few ascends and descends we reach Lobuche. Lobuche is a well-known place located along the route of the classic Everest Base Camp trek. After Lobuche, the trail leads us to reach Gorakshep. The day makes amazing with the splendid views of Mt.Everest, Mt.Nuptse, Mt. Pumori and many other snow-capped peaks. We arrve the Gorakshep. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 11Day 11 : Visit to Kalapatar (5,545m) and Labuche (4,910) 5 hours walking.
Before the breakfast, we make an early morning hike towards Kalapatthar you enjoy with great sunrise views over Mt, Everest (8,848m) Mt. Lhotse (8,516m) Mt. Makalu (8,481m) Mt. Cho Oyu (8,201m) and many other surrounding mountains. After having a quality time at Kalapatthar we descend down to Gorakshep. After breakfast, we head towards Lobuche. Say overnight at the lodge.
- 12Day 12 : Labuche-Kongmo-la pass and chhukung (4,730m) 8 hours walking.
After breakfast, we heading towards the east by following the Khumbu Glacier. Once we cross the glacier and river, the trail leads us towards last but not the least challenging and adventurous pass -Kangmo La Pass at (5,535m), which is the highest pass among three passes. From the top of the pass is the magnificent view over the high scenic mountains. After accomplish the challenging ascends towards the top, the trail immediately starts to drop down towards the Chhukung valley. Chhukung valley is known as a valley of the glacier with amazing surroundings. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 13Day 13 : Day hiking.
Morning breakfast high up to Chhukung Ri about 4/5 hours and the day we took rest because you get very much tried from the 3 passes. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 14Day 14 : Chhukung-Tangboche (3,860m) 6 hours walking.
After breakfast trek back to Tengboche. Stayovernight at the lodge.
- 15Day 15 : Tangboche-Namche 5 hours walking.
We took breakfast and slowly trek to Namche. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 16Day 16 : Namche-Lukla 7/8 hours walking
Today we walking long but this will be your last walking day on your three pass trip. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 17Day 17 : Lukla-Kathmandu.
From Lukla fly back to Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel.
- 18Day 18 : Kathmandu.Free day at Kathmandu hotel includes with bed and breakfast.
- 19Day 19 : Departure.
After breakfast transfer to the Kathmandu airport for Your scheduled flight back to the home
- All ground transports in private vehicle.
- Full board meals Lunch-dinner Such as Nepali, Indian. Chinese and Italian, much more European food. with tea or coffee during the trek.
- Twin sharing lodge to accommodation during the trek.
- One highly experienced helpful and friendly English spiking guide, porters (1 porter for 2 people) and their food, accommodation, salary.
- Round trip flight Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu .
- Sagarmatha National Park Permits fee.
- TIMS Fee- Trekkers’ Information Management System.
- Government taxes and office service charge.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- Your personal Trekking equipment.
- your travel insurance Policy encase accident and high altitude sickness Rescue.
- Nepal entree visa fee 15 Days 25 US$ and for the 30 Days 40 US$, You can obtain your visa in Kathmandu airport if you have not taken from your Country.
- Soft and hard drinks such as: Beer Coke, Fanta, Mineral waters.
- Please bring with you 2 passport size of pictures.
Je reviens d'un trek Gokyo et Camp de Base Everest par les...Read More