Everest base camp trek itinerary and cost
The Everest Base Camp Trek is popular and challenging in the Everest region of Nepal. It typically takes around 13 days to complete the trek, although the duration can vary depending on various factors such as the trekking pace, acclimatization needs, and the specific itinerary chosen. Here’s a general outline of a 13-day Everest Base Camp trek: Click here for the detailed itinerary of the Everest Base Camp trek
Trekking Permits for Everest Trek: For 13 Days Everest Base camp trek you need Sagarmatha National Park, a protected area in the Everest region and You need Pasang Lhamu GBS tax. Therefore, you will need to obtain a Sagarmatha National Park Permit. This permit can be obtained in Kathmandu
TIMS Card Service: The Trekker’s Information Management System (TIMS) card is required for trekking in Nepal, including the approach of trekking and climbing. The TIMS card is issued by the in Kathmandu from the Trekking agency.
When is the best time to travel Everest Region: The best time for Trekking and Peak climbing in Nepal is during the spring (March to May) and autumn (September to November) seasons. These seasons offer the most favorable weather and optimal trekking conditions.
Drinking water: You can take boiled water from the lodge which costs 100 -400 Nepali rupees. It is better to use water purification drops and tablets which you can bring from your country or buy in Kathmandu.
Food Service in Everest Trek: During the tea house lodge and camping trekking and climbing, you will find typical foods such as Noodles, Rice, Pasta, Potato dishes, fresh vegetables, eggs, and Chicken items for dinner and Lunch. Breakfast items Tibetan bread, Pancake, muesli, Porridge, and toast with peanut butter. Honey and jam.
Toilet and Bathroom Service: On the Annapurna, Langtang & Everest trek, shared toilet facilities are more common than en-suite bathrooms. They may be located in the main building or in an outhouse.
Where you eat dinner: Meals are always served in the dining room, so you can meet other trekkers there. In higher accommodations, the dining room usually has a fire around dinnertime.
Charging batteries Service: In most of the trekking regions, there is electricity whereby you will be able to charge your iPod, Mobile, and Camera batteries but they charge you extra money 100 to 400 Nepali rupees per hour.
Comnicuition Service: In Kathmandu, you can buy Ncell SIM cards almost anywhere. These cards are very helpful when trekking to Everest base camp and Gokyo Valley. In most places, Ncell’s network coverage is excellent, except the Everest region trekking area.
Everest Trek Transport Service: Everest base camp trekking Route, You must take a flight from Kathmandu to Lukla to Kathmandu. But there is another option you can hire a local Jeep from Kathmandu to Buksak but you need 2-3 days extra. If you travel by Jeep it takes 15 hours from Kathmandu to Buksak.
Everest base camp trek cost We require a minimum of 2 pax group.
- The cost of the trek in October and November, as well as March and April USD: 1290 Per pax.
- Costs for trekking from May to June and December to February USD: 12oo Per pax.
- Trekking costs for a single trekker | USD 1530.
Katmandu Lukla to Kathmandu with Helicopter flight Everest base camp trek
- Our agency will directly do the Everest region trek via helicopter flight from Kathmandu- to Lukla instead of flying to Ramechhap-Lukla.
|Arrival Kathmandu and transfer to hotel
|one hour drive from airport to hotel
|Hotel in Kathmandu
|Kathmandu Lukla to Phakding
|Phakding to Namche Bazaar
|Day acclimatization in Namche
|Hike to Everest View Lodge
|Namche to Tengboche
|Tengboche to Dingboche
|Dingboche to Lobuche
|Lobuche to Visit Everest base camp (5364m) and back to Gorakshep
|Hike to Kalapathar and Pheriche
|Pheriche to Namche
|Namche to Lukla
|Lukla to Kathmandu
|35-Minutes flight back to Kathmandu
|Hotel in Kathmandu
|After breakfast drive to the international airport
|Flight our from Nepal
|At the Your home
Everest base camp trek 13 days cost 1290 $ per person
- Arrival & departure transport service.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast as per itinerary.
- Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu domestic plane tickets.
- Plane faire for Nepali Guide.
- A day three times meals-Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner during the trek.
- Lodge accommodation during the Everest regio Trek.
- Everest National park entry permit 3,500: Nepali Rs.
- Pasang Lhamu Village Tax 2000 Rs Nepali Per Person.
- English- speaking –Government licensed holder trekking guide.
- Over the 6 Pax group, we will provide you experienced mountain Leader, who has the best trained Hotel Management (NATHM) Mountain Leader Course, Component 1-2, Navigation Course, Rock climbing Course, Mountain rescue Training Basic Mountaineering training, etc.
- Guide and porters-Insurance, Salary and they are accommodation during the trek.
- Company paper working and Government taxes etc.
Everest base camp trek 13 days cost excludes
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- International air ticket, Nepal Visa fee, your travels insurance, medical and emergency case.
- Personal expenses, bars bills, hot shower, Telephone, laundry, and any drinks.
- During the trek, if due to the wither problems or you want to return earlier than scheduled the balance are not refundable please.
Normally, you need to bring with you flowing equipment. +, walking boot If possible Gore tax boot is better. + Warm socks and Gaiters in case of rain or snow. + Day carry bag and Down Jacket. + Sleeping bag and others which are not mansions here.
September to 10 December and March to June
No, Very nice trek many trekkers are the climb to Kalapatthar (5,545m) very close view of the Everest, Pumori, Nuptse and other mountains.
Day time normal and during Night 5-15 degree.
Katmandu-Lukla to Kathmandu plane ticket cost 358 US$ Per person Trekking Management costs 780: US$ per person. Recommended a minimum of 2 people. If you are one single guest willing to do this trek, then the price increases by 200 US$.
Pasang Lhamu G/P/ K Ticket and Sagarmatha park permit.
Yes, It’s, If you take a Guide and porter then very safe trip all the trekking in Nepal. It is better to book your trip with an agency if something happens then easy to solve any problem and full responsibility from Trekking agency.
There is every village has clean lodge and food is Chinese, Nepali, Tibetans, Indian and Italian dishes.
Normally, you need to bring with you flowing equipment. + walking boot If possible Gore tax boot is better. + Warm socks and Gaiters in case of rain or snow. + Day carry bag and Down Jacket over 3,000 meters you get very cold. + Sleeping bag and others which are not mansions here.
Feels like hangover & Feeling not good/ Headache/ Shortness of Breath/ Loss of appetite/ Sleep not good/ vomiting/ fevers etc.
Yes, if a woman travels alone to Nepal no problem but you take a guide or porter from a registered trekking agency because the trekking company is fully responsible for trekking and Mountain climbing. Our agency staff always take care of you, and they will provide you a single room single tent during the tea house trek and during the climbing trek. But if you contact freelance Guide then you get many problems they try to make chit for a single woman. Therefore if you book guide porter with un agency then it is good safe your Holyday travel to Nepal.
Camp de base de l’Everest Camp de base de lÉverest Pour mon...Read More