Langtang Gosaikunda 13 day Trekking
Langtang Gosaikunda 13 day Trekking is a famous and beautiful adventure trekking in the Langtang region. The trek offers us an amazing view of mountains Langtang, Lirung (7,234m), Langtang Ri (7,205), Ganesh Himal !-!!-!!!, Nayan Kang peak, and Ganjala pass.
Langtang Gosaikunda 13 day Trekking close to the border of Tibet.
Approximately 86 KM From Syabru to Kangjin via Gosaikunda to Sundarijal.
It is the northern part of Nepal, which is a wonderful valley view. With Langtang glacier, Langtang National park. It is also a habitat of animals like Himalayan Thar, black bear, snow Leopards, white monkeys, and Danfe and Monals.
Info Langtang Gosaikunda trek you will find the Lake called. Gosaikunda is a Glacier Lake and it lies north of Kathmandu. Most important Gosaikunda carries the religious view that’s why Hindu pilgrims from all over the world visit Gosaikunda lake. It is done during a full moon festival in August, because Hindu people believe that his wife (Parvati) death grief intoxicated Lord Shiva and he felt thirsty so he hit the stone with his holly Trishul, thus the Lake was created.
Langtang Gosaikunda 13 day Trekking
The starts from Syabrubensi. During this trek, the rich variety of alpine wildflowers with rare tree orchids and many colorful rhododendrons can be seen. The last village of this trek is Kangjin Gompa (3,830m). And the next day you get an opportunity to climbing up Trego RI which is (4,900m).
Crossing the Gosaikunda heading toward Thadepati which offers us beautiful views of Gaurisankha (7,134m), Dorje Lakpa (6,979m), and part of the Helambu. We recommend you do this trek in September to November and March to May.
Langtang Gosaikunda 13 day trekking, cost site is US$: 842: Per person minimum of 2 people in the group. We included Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and Necessary trekking -permits, Local transport, and Experienced guide, Porters, Salary, Insurance, and hotel in Kathmandu as per our itinerary. Himalayan news
For a single person, the trek costs will increase by 200 US$.
If you want to hire the guide and porter only, also available from our agency.
- 1Day 1 : Kathmandu to Syabrubensi (1600m).
From Kathmandu 9 hours bus to Syabrubensi | Stay overnight at the Lodge.
- 2Day 2 : Sybrubensi to Lama-hotel (2,769m) 6 hours walking.
After breakfast, our trekking starts at the Lama hotel. we descend through bamboos and Rhododendron forest. After crossing the bridge over Langtang Khola then we ascent on a steep trail which leads us to the Lam hotel |>>Stay overnight at the Lodge.
- 3Day 3 : Lama hotel to Mundo (3,340m) 6 hours walking | after old Langtang village
We continue ascending from Lama hotel and enjoy the mountain landscape and waterfalls then we reach the green meadows Ghora Tabela. And offers us beautiful Himalayan Snow peaks and the Buddhist monastery | Stay overnight at the Lodge.
- 4Day 4 : Mundo to Kangjin Gompa (3,830m) 2:h.30.
Our Journey to the Kangjin Gompa we pass the mini Chorten made then we reach the Kangjin Gompa >> Stay overnight at the Lodge.
- 5Day 5 : Visit to Trego Ri (4,900m) about 6 hours both way.
Visit Trego Ri -Have an amazing view of Langtang Lirung (7,234m), Langtang Ri (7,205m), Langsisa Ri (6,427m) Kangchhambo (6,387m) and many more snow Peaks >>Stay overnight at the Lodge.
- 6Day 6 : Kangjin to Lama hotel.
Kangin-Lama-hotel | Stay overnight at the Lodge.
After breakfast, seem way back down to the Lama hotel it takes about 6 hours.
- 7Day 7 : Lamahotel to Thulo Syabru (2,020m) | Tamang village
Lama-hotel-Thulo Syabru 6 hours walking | Stay overnight at the Lodge.
Tholo Syabru mins big Syabru village people are Tamang and a beautiful place that offers us the view of the Langtang Lierung, Ganesh Himal, and Kerung valley.
- 8Day 8 : Thulo Syabru to Singompa (3,330m).
After breakfast, we start our short trek to Singompa while passing by a Chorten and we reach Singompa | Stay overnight at the Lodge.
- 9Day 9 : Singompa to Goshaikunda Lake (4,380m).
Shingomba to Laurebinyak is the windy and quite cold hiking way because we’ll climb up for around 700 meters up. The way is very unique and scenario of a different mountain Like Ganesh Himal, Langtang Lirung, and Many More mountains while doing our hike will take your breath away. The destination called Lauribinyak. Because Lauri Means Stick and Binayak mean without so we have to go up to our destination without the stick. IT’s just the belief because we are heading towards holly Place and by doing this you can directly be evolved in Cultures of this area. | Stay overnight at the Lodge.
- 10Day 10 : Gosaikunda to Ghopte (3,200m).
Today we passing to upper Gosaikunda (4,700m) 6/7 hours walking | Stay overnight at the Lodge at Ghopte.
Today we start our trek at 7 am morning. Our trial is 2 hours walking up to Gosaikunda pass and has a nice view of another valley, then we descending down to Phedi our lunch will be there, then trek to Ghopte.
- 11Day 11 : Ghopte to Kutum Sango (2,470m).
Ghopte-Kutum Sango 6 hours walking.
After breakfast, we walk in Rhododendron forest 2 hours to Tharepati, Which is the view of Helambu valley, Mt Gaurisngkhar, Lopsang la peaks, Dorjelakpa peak, and Kangchangbo | Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 12Day 12 : Kunumsango to Patibhanjyang (1,730m).
Kunumsango trek to the Pati Bhanjyan 5 hours walking.
Today we walk in the Tamang villages, offer us a view of Snow Peaks | Stay overnight at the Lodge.
- 13Day 13 : Patibhanjyang to Kathmandu.
From Patibhanjyang we crossing Chisopani Deurali (20,00m) and walking Dawn to Sundarijal and transfer to your hotel in Kathmandu.
Today We walking pass via Mulkharka village, you are happy now because you can have the view of the Kathmandu valley and you can see the Kathmandu international airport, 4 hours walking.
- Arrival & departure transport service.
- Langtang National park Permit and Tims card.
- A day three times meals-Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner during the trek.
- Meals about 2.900 Rs per a members per day.
- Lodge accommodation during the trek.
- Kathmandu to Sybru and Sundarijal -Kathmandu bus transport.
- English- speaking –Government licensed holder trekking guide.
- Over the 6 Pax group, we will provide you experience mountain Leader, who has the best trained Hotel Management (NATHM) Mountain Leader Course, Component 1-2, Navigation Course, Rock climbing Course, Mountain rescue Training and Basic Mountaineering training, etc.
- Necessary porters-Insurance, Salary and they are accommodation during the trek.
- Company paper working and Government taxes etc.
- International air ticket, Nepal Visa fee, your travel insurance, medical and emergency case.
- Personal expenses, bars bills, hot shower, telephone, laundry, and any drinks.
- During the trek, if due to the wither problems or you want to return earlier than scheduled the balance is not refundable, please.
- Hotel in Kathmandu.
- Tips for Guide & Porters.
September to November and March to May
Day times normal and during Nights 3-8-degree.
Langtang Gosaikunda trekking, cost site is US$: 842: Per person minimum of 2 people in the group
Langtang park and TIMS Trekking Permit.
Yes It’s, You need a guide and porter and very safe travel.
Tea house Lodge
Chinese, Nepali, Tibetans, Indian and Italian dish.
5/6- hours walking per day.
Yes, you can see, Ganesh Himal Langtang, Manasulu, and many other mountains views.
Normally, you need to bring with you flowing equipment. + walking boot If possible Gore tax boot is better. + Warm socks and Gaiters in case of rain or snow. + Day carry bag and Down Jacket over 3,000 meters very cold. + Sleeping bag and others which are not mansions here.
Arrival & departure transport service. Langtang National park Permit and Tims card. A day three times meals-Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner during the trek. Meals about 2.900 Rs per member per day. Lodge accommodation during the trek. Kathmandu to Sybru and Sundarijal -Kathmandu bus transport. English- speaking –Government licensed holder trekking guide. Over the 6 Pax group, we will provide you experience mountain Leader, who has the best trained Hotel Management (NATHM) Mountain Leader Course, Component 1-2, Navigation Course, Rock climbing Course, Mountain rescue Training and Basic Mountaineering training, etc. Necessary porters-Insurance, Salary and they are accommodation during the trek. Company paper working and Government taxes etc.
12 Person Group Langtang Trek I really Enjoyed our trekking in Nepal...Read More