Annapurna three pass trekking start from Beni Dharapani via Dhaulagiri high pass Tilicho and Kangla pass border of the Tibet. Annapurna three pass trekking is the best time to do 15 September to the first week of November and April 10 to 20 May. Three pass Trekking is a very challenging trek, we have been offering this trek to our clients. We can do this trek only camping because of lodge accommodation are not available during the high pass area. The trek is very beautiful with the landscape and wilderness. During Annapurna pass trekking, we encounter many challenges which are interesting for the adventure lovers and passing through the famous passes, Dhaulagiri Annapurna pass, in this trek after arriving at Jomsom which is a way to Annapurna Circuit and Mustang trek then we continue our trek to Tilicho pass, which is the highest altitude lake Tilicho. Then we can follow the popular Annapurna trekking route. Annapurna passes trekking is real high adventure trip to Nepal. Annapurna three pass trekking is high pass trials and under the Annapurna conservation area, the first largest conservation areas in Nepal. The 3 Pass trekking is a real high pass in the north of Kathmandu. Dhaulagiri pass (5050m) Tilicho pass (5,330m) and Kangla (5,306m), once agene this 3 pass trekking needed camping all the staff-Kitchen tents two men tents and all necessary foods carried by porters. In Annapurna region incredible Gurung and Thakali Cultural. After Dhaulagiri pass we hiding toward to Tilicho, Manag and via Kangla pass to Narphu valley. From the top of Kang la views of the Mountains peaks Pisang peak, Chulu far east, Chulu west, Tilicho peak, Kangru, and Himlung Himal. After crossing Kang la we hiding toward the Nar and Phu village where yak herding and agriculture are the main sources of livelihood rather than tourism. The trekking trails follow the narrow alley, gores., and medieval villages. After Annapurna three pass back to Koto to Besisahar, We are sure that you will enjoy and will be a very happy Good memorial from this Adventure trip
- 1Day 1 : Arrival in Kathmandu (1,300m).
Arrival Kathmandu Airport and transfer to the hotel.
- 2Day 2 : Free day at Kathmandu.
Free day at Kathmandu hotel includs with bed and breakfast.
- 3Day 3 : Kathmandu -Beni.
From Kathmandu-bus to Beni about 10 hours overnight camp or lodge.
- 4Day 4 : Benii - Muri (1,840m).
From Beni by bus to near the Muri and after the bus 3 hours walking to Muri.we gradually climb up through fire tree forests. Overnight stay at Lodge.
- 5Day 5 : Muri - Bagar (2,080m).
From muri 6 hours walking to Bagar.The valley narrows and villages become less numerous. Along the trail succeed meadows, woods, and terraced fields. Great vistas of Dhaulaghiri I (8,091 m), Gurja Himal (7,193 m) and Ghustung Sud (4,65 m) overnight stay at Lodge.
- 6Day 6 : Bagar - Dovan (2,880m).
From Bagar 6 hours walking to the Dovan.Descents succeed to ascents along the Myagdi Khola in a wild atmosphere: dense forest and impressive waterfalls.overnight stay at Lodge.
- 7Day 7 : Dovan-Forest Camp (3,445m).
From the Dovan 5/6 hours walking to Forest camp overnight stay at Lodge.
- 8Day 8 : Forest cam -Italian base Camp (3,700m).
From forest camp 5/6 hours walking to Italian base camp.Our first meet with the glaciers. A magic panorama: just opposite, the impressive west face of Dhaulagiri, on our right side the Mana Pathi, and behind, the fantastic great wall of Tsaurabong Peak.Overnight stay at lodge.
- 9Day 9 : In Italian Base camp Rest day.
In Italian Base camp Acclimatization and rest day hiking. Overnight at the lodge.
- 10Day 10 : Italians Camp -Swiss Base Camp (3,730m).
From Italian base camp only 3 hours walking to Swiss base camp (3730 m) overnight at the Camp.
Why we walk sort because we need a fully acclimatize for the French pass and Thapas pass.
- 11Day 11 : From Swiss camp 6 hours to Dhaulagiri Base Camp (4,750m).
From Swiss base camp 6 hour walking to Dhaulagiri Base camp. we establish our campsite opposite an ice fall, See between Dhaulagiri I, II, IV and V on a side and Dhaulagiri I and Tukuche Peak, overnight at the camp.
- 12Day 12 : Dhaulagiri Base Camp-French Pass Hidden vally (5,050),Very difficult and hard day.
From Dhaulagiri base camp 6/7 hours walking to French pass quite hard day (5400m) and camp in the “Hidden Valley “(5,050 m). Splendid view from the pass of the Dhaulagiri and many other peaks surrounding the Hidden valley: Sita Chuchura, Mukut Himal, and Tashi Kang. Overnight at the camp.
- 13Day 13 : Hidden Valley - Thapa Pass (5,230 m) Yak Kharka (4,400m).
From Hidden valley camp 6/7 hours walking Yak Kharka also hard day. A short climb takes us to the pass. Magnificent panorama of the Annapurnas Nilgiris.Telecho Peak and Thorang la Peak, overnight at the camp.
- 14Day 14 : Yak Kharka – jomsom (2,700m).
From the Yek kharka 4/5 hours walking to Jomsom overnight at the lodge.
- 15Day 15 : Jomsom-Kisang Kharka (3,510m).
From Jomsom only 4/5 hours walking to Kisang Kharka overnight at the camp.
- 16Day 16 : Kisang kharka –Tilicho Base camp (4,700m).
From Kisang Kharka 4/5 hours walking to Telechoi base camp overnight at the camp.
- 17Day 17 : Tilicho pass (5,121m).
From base camp 7 hours walking to Tilicho Phide VIA Telecho Pass and flow the Telecho Lake overnight camp at the the lodge.
- 18Day 18 : Telecho Phide-Manang.
From Phedi 7/8 hours walking to Manang (3,510m) via Khansar village overnight at the lodge.
- 19Day 19 : Manang.
Rest day at Manang easy day. If you want you can visit Gangapurna Glacier and overnight at the camp.
- 20Day 20 : Manang –Nawal Gaun (3,657m).
From Manang only 5 hours walking to Nawal Gaun overnight at the lodge.
- 21Day 21 : Nawal Via -Kanglapass (5,322m). 8/9 Hours to Nargaun
From Nawal 8/9 hours walking to Nargaun. Overnight stay at Lodge
- 22Day 22 : Nar to Phu Gaun (4110m)
Today we passing many streams and many bridges about 7 hours walking. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 23Day 23 : Rest day.
Rest day for your trek.we spends a day hiking to Nar village and have a look over the local culture and lifestyle. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 24Day 24 : Phu Gaun to Meta (3560m)
From Phugaun trek to Meta 6 hours walking. Overnight stay at lodge.
- 25Day 25 : Meta to Dharmasala (3230m)
Meta to Dharmasala 6/7 hours walking. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 26Day 26 : Dharmasala to Koto (2640m)
From Dharamsala trek to Koto only 4/5 hours walking easy day. Stay overnight at the Lodge.
- 27Day 27 : Koto to Kathmandu.From Koto Local Jeep to Besishar about 5 hours drive then 5/6 hours bus to Kathmandu and trnsfer to hotel.
- 28Day 28 : KathmanduYour free day at Kathmandu hotel includes with bed and breakfast.
- 29Day 29 : Departure.After breakfast drive to the Kathmandu airport for Your scheduled flight back to the Home.
- 4 Nights hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast.
- Lodge &Tented camp during your high pass trekking.
- Meals -Breakfast, Lunch-dinner Such as Nepali, Indian. Chinese and Italian, much more European food, as per the above program during the trekking with Tea and Coffee.
- All transport as listed on our itinerary by bus and Local Jeep Taxi.
- Annapurna conservation entrance fees
- Trekking permit (TIMS)
- Narphu Especial Trekking Permit.
- Porter's to carry camping gear and your bag.
- English speaking trekking guide and trekking cook.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- Your Travels Insurance Policy encase accident and high Altitude sickness Rescue operation.
- Nepal entry visa fee 15 Days 25 US$ and for the 30 days 40 US$,you can obtain in Kathmandu.airport if you have not taken from your country.
- Soft and hard drinks Such as: Beer, Coke, Fanta and Mineral waters.
- Personal Trekking equipment's.
- Tips for Trekking Staffs.
- Please bring with you 2 passport size pictures.