Everest base camp Gokyo trek, a one best trekking destinations of the world because of pristine freshwater lake system at high altitude Gokyo Lake (4790m) the scenery it offers, isolated monastery, ethnic Sherpa community and the four of the world’s highest mountain Mt.Everest(8848m), Mt. Lhotse (8516m), Mt.Makalu(8470m)and Mt.Cho Oyu(8210m) are the reason why this route has been one of voted destination by hikers in Khumbu reason. Hike to viewpoint Gokyo Ri(5320m) the only pass Cho la pass(5420m)and the highest elevation Kala Patthar(5545m) are the perfect spots to click postcard views of mountains and the main attraction of whole trekking. Moreover doing Everest base camp from Gokyo helps trekkers to acclimatize slowly and quickly because of the altitude increase slowly and gradually. And it is also the best perspective of exploring Everest from another side. It has been renown among tourist from all over the world because of hospitality of the people and the scenery provided by nature add more enthusiasm.
OVERVIEW Everest Base Camp Gokyo Trek starts after an enticing flight from Kathmandu to Lukla. Everest Base camp Gokyo trek route head to Khumbu valley via Sherpa market town of Namche Bazar(3440m) our first Acclimatization point before heading for higher elevation. View of Thamserku,cKhangtega, Tawache, Ama Dablam, Cholatse, Cho Oyo, Pumori, especially Mount Everest, and many more mountains are closely visible from the way to Everest Base camp. Kalapathar, Chola pass, and Gokyo Ri offer a 360-degree view of mountain panorama of snow peak, Nepal’s Largest glacier Nogozumba Glacier which is 36 km and moraine and tranquil glacial Lake.
NOTE: You don’t need rippling muscle to do this trek but some previous trekking experience and the love for the mountains and nature is all you need. For more information, we will provide skilled and experienced Guide and Leader for further Information of the Region. Our goal is to promote quality tourist in Nepal in a responsible manner.
- 1Day 1 : Arrival Kathmandu (1,300m),
Arrival Kathmandu airport and transfer to the hotel.
- 2Day 2 : Kathmandu - Phakding (2,610m) 3 hours the walking.
Morning flight to Lukla (2800m). The gateway of the Khumbu valley and our trek to Phakding. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 3Day 3 : Phakding- Namche Bazar (3,440m) 5 hours the walking.
We enter the Sagarmatha National park and cross the Dudhkosi river. You climb steeply up to the Namche Bazar Sherpa capital of the Khumbu Everest. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 4Day 4 : Ascend from Namche Bazaar to Syangboche and back to Namche.
Our night will be in Namche, but today we slowly high up to the Syangboche mountains views point Mt Everest, Amadablam,Thamserku, Kangtenga and others Himalayan peaks. Our experience this additional night we sure that you can reach Kalapathar and Everest base camp without any a headache. Stay Overnight in Namche
- 5Day 5 : Namche- Tengboche (3,860m) 5 hours the walking.
After the breakfast you climb slowly through the alpine forest, A splendid view of high peaks appears. Continuation of climbing through the mountainside in zigzag until you come to the stone gate built by the Lamas which marks your entry into Tengboche. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 6Day 6 : Tangboche - Dingboche (4,410m) 5 hours the walking.
From Tengboche - Dingboche is a beautiful patchwork of fields enclosed by stone walls protecting the crops of barley, buckwheat, and potatoes from the cold winds and grazing animals. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 7Day 7 : Dingboche -Lobuche (4,910m) 5 hours the walking.
After breakfast journey leads north for up to 50 minutes until you come to a Mani-prayer Stupa. Today walk offers views of the Mt.Tawache, Ama Dablam and the north-Pokalde (5,741m), Kongma-tase (5,820m) and the great wall of Nuptse. After two hours walk, the trail from Pheriche joins near the Thukla (4,595m) before a small wooden bridge over the river of Khumbu glacier then Labuche. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 8Day 8 : Lobuche to Everest Base Camp via Gorakshep (5,140m) 5 hours the walking.
Lobuche to Everest base camp via Gorakshep and Coming back to Gorakshep. Trek up the valley following the rocky moraine path, view icy glacial ponds and icebergs down below the Khumbu glacier. Gorakshep is the location of the original Everest Base Camp with the being further up the valley. Now the trail winds through a rocky path and the Khumbu glacier. The view of Nuptse, Lho-La and Khumbu Tse appears at the front of you. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 9Day 9 : From Gorakshep visit to Kala Patthar (5,545m) and then back to Dzongla (4243m.)
From Gorakshep visit to Kalapathar and then back to Dzongla (4,243m.) and enjoy the views of Sunrise. From Kala Patthar you can have a panoramic view of Mt. Everest and many other mountain peaks like Mt. Pumori, Mt. Lingtren, Mt. Khumbu Tse, Mt. Nuptse, Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Ama Dablam, Mt. Thamserku and many more peaks, 7 hours the walking. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 10Day 10 : Dzongla via Cho-La pass (5,420m) 6/7 hours the walking.
Today early morning breakfast, we start our trek to Cho-La pass. We walk over the glacier is an enjoyable walk and trek to Thagnak. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 11Day 11 : Thagnag- Gokyo (4,790m) only 2 hours the walking.
Easy day Thagnak to Gokyo only two and a half hours the walking we reach in Lunchtime, after lunch you can visit short hiking and rest day. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 12Day 12 : Early morning climb up to Gokyo ri (5,320m) 4 hours and 2 hours trek to Luja.
Today early morning climb up to Gokyo Ri every steep view of the Gokyo valley and Mounting. From Gokyo, Ri has a wonderful view of Mt Everest, Cho-yo, Pumori, Amadablam, Nuptse-Cho-Latse, and many more peaks. After spending some time there, we make our way down to Gokyo and Luza. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 13Day 13 : Luza-Namche 6/7 hours the walking.
From Luza trek to Namche including Mountains views. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 14Day 14 : Namche-Lukla 7 hours.
Namche-Lukla your last trekking day on your trip. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 15Day 15 : Lukla-Kathmandu.
From Lukla fly back to Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel.
- 16Day 16 : Kathmandu.
Free day at Kathmandu hotel includes with bed and breakfast.
- 17Day 17 : Departure.
After breakfast drive to the Kathmandu airport for your scheduled flight back to home.
- All ground transports in private vehicle.
- Full board meals Lunch-dinner Such as Nepali, Indian. Chinese and Italian, much more European food. with tea or coffee during the trek.
- Twin sharing lodge to accommodation during the trek.
- One highly experienced helpful and friendly English spiking guide, porters (1 porter for 2 people) and their food, accommodation, salary.
- Round trip flight Kathmandu -Lukla - Kathmandu .
- Sagarmatha National Park Permits fee.
- TIMS Fee- Trekkers’ Information Management System.
- Government taxes and office service charge.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- Your personal Insurance policy encases if Accident and high altitude sickness, Rescue and medication.
- Your personal Trekking Equipment.
- Nepal Entry visa fee 15 Days 25 US$ and for the 30 Days 40 US$, you can obtain your visa in Kathmandu airport if you have not taken from your Country.
- Tips for Guide and Porters.
- Please don't forget to bring 2 passport size of pictures with you.
- Sleeping bag rental and down Jacket if needed.
- All the meals are included on the trek but we only include breakfast while you are in Kathmandu.