How do you get to the Everest base camp 10 days is package trip start from Lukla and trekking end in Lukla, but in our cost, we will also include both way flight ticket, Hotel in Kathmandu as per itinerary, Breakfast, Lunch, dinner and includes lodge during the trek also arrival-departure transport.
How do you get to the Everest base trekking is one of the famous trekking destination of Khumbu region Nepal, and more trekkers are visited EBC and Kalapatthar trek. This 10 days short Everest base camp trekking is one of beautiful, close Mountain views trip but this trek can add more days. If you have enough time then adding a long itinerary to make other pas Chola pass, Gokyo Ri and possible to go Renjo la pass.
How do you get to the Everest base camp 10 days trekking is easy accommodation it mains very 2/3 hours there is nice, cline lodge with hot swore, toilet, and dining room. But in October EBC trekking area are too many crowds much and much tourists and with Nepali Guides and porters. This trekking offers us an amazing view of Mt Everest, Nuptse, Pumori, Lola, Lhotse, Island peak, Amadamlam, Khangtenga, Thamserku and many other snow peaks. During this trek, we will know the Sherpa cultural, Buddhists monasteries, potato farmland glacier, and Himalayan white peaks. How do you get to the Everest base camp trek 13 days with Kathmandu: We listed on our website ( 1135: US$) Per person for minimum 2 people in the Group If only one person single than the cost will be (245: US$ extra.
Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Lodge accommodations, Guide, Porter salary insurance, Pasang Lhabu VDC 2000 tax 200 rs, Sagarmatha park permit 3500rs, Kathmandu, Lukla-Kathmandu 360 US$ during the trek, We also include a hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast service as per our itinerary.
Sorry: we don’t include in our price list, Nepal visa fee, personal equipment, Lunch, dinner in Kathmandu, your international air ticket and travels insurance.
If you want to hire only guide and porter also available from our agency.
- 1Day 1 : Day 1 : Arrival Kathmandu (1,300m)Kathmandu and transfer to hotel in Kathmandu.
- 2Day 2 : Day 2 : Kathmandu-PhakdingFly to Lukla (2800m) and trek to Phakding (2610m) three hours walking. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 3Day 3 : Day 3 : Phakding-NamcheAfter breakfast trek to Namche (3440m), 5 hours walking. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 4Day 4 : Acclimatization Day
Our night will be in Namche, but today we slowly high up to the Syangboche mountains views point Mt Everest, Amadablam, Thamserku. Khangtenga and other Himalayan peaks. Our experience this additional night we sure that you can reach Kalapathar and Everest base camp without any headache.
- 5Day 5 : Namche-TengbocheOur trek to Tengboche (3820m) 5 hours walking. Stay overnight at lodge
- 6Day 6 : Tengboche-ThuklaTrek to Thukla 7 hours walking. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 7Day 7 : Thukla-Ghoroksap.Walking to Everest Base camp (5450m) 3 hours and back to Ghorkshap (5140m) Stay overnight at lodge.
- 8Day 8 : Ghorokshap-Sumare
Visit Kalapatthar (5545m) the close view of the Nuptse, Pumori, Lo la and (8848m) Everest high peak then trek back to Pangboche,5/6 hours walking.Stay overnight at lodge.
- 9Day 9 : Pangboche-NamcheTrekking back to Namche 7 hours walking. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 10Day 10 : Namche-Lukla7 hours walking to Lukla. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 11Day 11 : Lukla-KathmanduThe flight back to Kathmandu and transfer to hotel
- 12Day 12 : KathmanduYour safety day in Kathmandu hotel includes bed and breakfast.
- 13Day 13 : DepatureAfter breakfast drive to the Kathmandu airport for your scheduled flight back to the home.
THE COST INCLUDED.
- Arrival and departure transport service in Kathmandu.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast as per itinerary.
- Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu domestic plane ticket 360 US$: Per Person and with our trekking guide.
- A day three times meals-Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner during the trek.
- Lodge accommodation during the trek.
- Everest National park entry permit 3,500: Nepali Rs and 1,000 RS Per person TIMS Card.
- Pasang Lhamu Village Tax 2000 Rs Nepali Per Person.
- English- speaking –Government licensed holder trekking guide.
- Over the 6 Pax group, we will provide you experience mountain Leader, who have best trained Hotel Management (NATHM) Mountain Leader Course, Component 1-2, Navigation Course, Rock climbing Course, Mountain rescue Training and Basic Mountaineering training etc.
- Guide and porters-Insurance, Salary and they are accommodation during the trek.
- Company paper working and Government taxes etc.
THE COST EXCLUDED
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- International air ticket, Nepal Visa fee, your travels insurance, medical and emergency case.
- Personal expenses, bars bills, hot shower, telephone, laundry, and any drinks.
- During the trek, if due to the wither problems or you want to return earlier than scheduled the balance are not refundable please.