Lower Mustang trek, Less altitude Kaligandaki valley trekking in Annapurna region. The trek is the major highlight and main attraction Muktinath is a popular spiritual hub that attracts many Hindu and Buddhist pilgrims around the world every year. Lower Mustang trek is an actual symbol of harmony that two religion namely Hindu and Buddhism share. There is a temple of Lord Vishnu which is accompanied by the Gompas. Lower Mustang trek best time for September to December and March to May is the very best trekking season for this trek. In regards to those months, the weather is mostly clear and temperature are moderate which offers beautiful view without any obstruction. But Spring is best collection flowers, plants and rare animals in this region. Lower Mustang trekking is an amazing experience as make your way along the deepest gorge of the world. this trek offers us a fantastic view of Mountains Annapurna range, Dhaulagiri, Thukche peak, Thapa peak, and Nilgiri north and west. The lower Mustang trek occupies the southern edges of Tibetan plateau and similar landscape like the Tibetan plateaus. The Lower Mustang trek you can make short and long itinerary as 4 days to 7-day hiking. Lower Mustang trekking we provide I porter for two guests and we allow only 25 kg for a porter. We have a professional guide who speaks French and English. Nepal Alsace trek can manage short and long itinerary about this beautiful trek. along the way, Sunrise and sunset view amidst the mountains, unique cultural encounter, biological diversity and famous spiritual hub Mustang valley. For the lower Mustang trek, this trek begins you have to fly from beautiful Pokhara to Jomsom (2700m) and walking begins from Jomsom first day you are walking only 3 hours to the Kagbeni. If you choose to our agency, we will forward you any time about you require about this adventure hiking lower mustang holiday trip in Nepal.
- 1Day 1 : Arrival Kathmandu (1,300m).
Arrival Kathmandu airport and transfer to the hotel.
- 2Day 2 : Kathmandu-Pokhara (900m).
Kathmandu-Pokhara by Tourist bus to Pokhara (200Km) and transfer to the hotel.
- 3Day 3 : Flight Pokhara to Jomsom (2,700m) and 3 hours trek to Kagbeni (2,800m).
We take a flight to Jomsom from Pokhara. From the flight provide to us panoramic views of the Annapurna and Dhaulagiri mountain ranges Nilgiri and many more Mountains and the valley of Annapurna trekking region. After reaching Jomsom, the trek formally starts with a short trekking to Kagbeni it takes 3 hours by walking we need to follow Kali Gandaki river almost all trial is flat up to Kagbeni which located at the river bank of Kaligandaki, the main gateway to Upper Mustang. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 4Day 4 : Kagbeni- Muktinath (3,800m) 4 hours walking.
After breakfast. our trek heading to Muktinath via Jharkot the trek offer us beautiful views of Dhaulagiri, Tukche peak.Thapa peak, Nilgiri, and Upper Mustang Valley, Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 5Day 5 : Muktinath Valley.
Today visit to Muktinath temple’s and 2 hours walking to Thorangla pass Base camp how to go over the Thorang-la pass and return back to Muktinath. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 6Day 6 : Muktinath-Marpha Village (2.640m) 6 hours walking.
In the morning, we start our trek towards Marpha Village Development Committee in Mustang district. It is a beautiful little village located on the way of the Jomsom, Muktinath trek. The name Marpha is derived from the words "mar" meaning hard work and "Pha" meaning people. So, it literally means that the villagers in Marpha are hard working. Marpha is known for the production of local apple brandy. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 7Day 7 : Marpha-Jomsom 2 hours walking.
After lunch 2 hour walking to the Jomsom this is yours last trekking day on your trip. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 8Day 8 : Jomsom-Pokhara,
From Jomsom 25 minute fly to back Pokhara (900m) and transfer to the hotel.
After cheek in your room then you can visit to Pokhara Lake site and Pokhara city.
- 9Day 9 : Kathmandu-Pokhra.
From Pokhara tourist bus to Kathmandu and overnight at the hotel.
- 10Day 10 : Kathmandu.
Free day at Kathmandu hotel includes with bed and breakfast.
- 11Day 11 : Departure.
After breakfast drive to the international airport for yours cheduled flight back to home.
- 3 Night hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast.
- Basic lodge accommodation on the trek.
- 2 night’s hotel accommodation in Pokhara- on twin sharing with breakfast.
- Meals –Breakfast, Lunch-dinner Such as Nepali, Indian. Chinese and Italian, much more European food. As per above program during the trekking with Tea or Coffee.
- All transport as listed on our itinerary by tourist bus and Local Taxi.
- Annapurna conservation entrance fees.
- Trekking permit (TIMS).
- Porter to carry personal gear.
- English speaking trekking guide.
- Flight Ticket Pokhara-Jomsom-Pokhara.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Your travel insurance Policy encases if the accident and high altitude sickness, Rescue and medication.
- Soft and hard drinks such Coke.Fanta, Beer, Mineral waters.
- Personal Trekking Equipment,
- Tips for Trekking Staffs.
- Please bring with you 2 passport size photos.
- Nepali Visa fee 15 Days 25 US$ and for the 30 Days 40 US$, But you can obtain your visa in Kathmandu airport if you have not taken from your country.
We discover "Nepal Alsace Trek & Expedition" agency in 2010 to organise...Read More