Lower Mustang trek is rail remarkable shadow trekking valley in Annapurna region Nepal. During the trek offers us excellent mountains view Dhaulagiri, Tukche peak, Nilgiri, Annapurna face and Thapa peak with cover-up Thakali, Magar and kami indigenous people inhabitant, through the dominate by Thakalis cultural along with these trekking routes.
Lower Mustang trek means attraction holy Hindu temples and Buddhist peace temples. In this region, people have different dresses than another part of Nepal, and their customs-dress are quite distinct thick BAKHU’ which used cold of the high lender of Nepal. During the trek it is unique experiences taste moreover and you will be enchanted by the naturally decorated landscape of upper Mustang.
Lower Mustang trekking can be 11 days programs including arrival day to until departure day. We listed lower mustang trekking cost in our site 976 U$$ per person for a minimum of 2 pax in your groups.
The cost, we do include Guide, porters, Breakfast, Lunch, dinner, necessary trekking permit, Local transport, the Plane ticket for Pokhara-Jomsom-Pokhara, hotel in Pokhara and Kathmandu with breakfast service as per our itinerary.
We like to inform you that before the booking trip please re cheeked our list we main what are included what is not included in our list, because of we should be clear before the booking trip to Nepal. This lower Mustang trek is very easy and less altitude and not difficult to find lodge accommodations, every 2/3 hours we will get mountain lodge with nice facilely hot shower, ding room and cline toilets are available at all the tea house lodge.in this package trip, our guide will take care of all foods, lodge, transport, and necessary extra services during the trek.
For the only one single person, the trip cost will be Extra 200 US$.
Lower Mustang trek is min hubs for Upper Mustang trekking, Upper Dolpo trek, Annapurna circuit and Tilicho pass trekking in Annapurna region. The trek begins from Jomsom, Kagbeni, Jharkot, Muktinath, visit Marpha Thakgaun and the last destination will be Jomsom.
Sorry: we don’t include in our price list, Nepal visa fee, personal equipment, Lunch, dinner in Kathmandu, your international air ticket and travels insurance.
If you want to hire only guide and porter also available from our agency.
- 1Day 1 : Arrival Kathmandu (1,300m).
Arrival Kathmandu airport and transfer to the hotel.
- 2Day 2 : Kathmandu-Pokhara (900m).
Kathmandu-Pokhara by Tourist bus to Pokhara (200Km) and transfer to the hotel.
- 3Day 3 : Flight Pokhara to Jomsom (2,700m) and 3 hours trek to Kagbeni (2,800m).
We take a flight to Jomsom from Pokhara. From the flight provide to us panoramic views of the Annapurna and Dhaulagiri mountain ranges Nilgiri and many more Mountains and the valley of Annapurna trekking region. After reaching Jomsom, the trek formally starts with short trekking to Kagbeni it takes 3 hours by walking we need to follow Kali Gandaki river almost all trial is flat up to Kagbeni which located at the river bank of Kaligandaki, the main gateway to Upper Mustang. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 4Day 4 : Kagbeni- Muktinath (3,800m) 4 hours walking.
After breakfast. our trek heading to Muktinath via Jharkot the trek offer us beautiful views of Dhaulagiri, Tukche peak. Thapa peak, Nilgiri, and Upper Mustang Valley Stay overnight at lodge.
- 5Day 5 : Muktinath Valley.
Today visit to Muktinath temple’s and 2 hours walking to Thorangla pass Base camp how to go over the Thorang-la pass and return back to Muktinath. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 6Day 6 : Muktinath-Marpha Village (2.640m) 6 hours walking.
In the morning, we start our trek towards Marpha Village Development Committee in Mustang district. It is a beautiful little village located on the way of the Jomsom, Muktinath trek. The name Marpha is derived from the words "mar" meaning hard work and "Pha" meaning people. So, it literally means that the villagers in Marpha are hard working. Marpha is known for the production of local apple brandy. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 7Day 7 : Marpha-Jomsom 2 hours walking.
After lunch 2 hours walking to the Jomsom, this is your last trekking day on your trip. Stay overnight at lodge.
- 8Day 8 : Jomsom-Pokhara,
From Jomsom 25 minute fly to back Pokhara (900m) and transfer to the hotel.
After cheek in your room then you can visit to Pokhara Lakeside and Pokhara city.
- 9Day 9 : Kathmandu-Pokhra.
From Pokhara tourist bus to Kathmandu and overnight at the hotel.
- 10Day 10 : Kathmandu.
Free day at Kathmandu hotel includes with bed and breakfast.
- 11Day 11 : Departure.
After breakfast drive to the international airport for your scheduled flight back to the home.
- Arrival and departure transport service in Kathmandu.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast as per itinerary.
- Two night hotel in Pokhara at Lakeside with breakfast.
- Annapurna Conservation park permit and Tims card.
- Plane Ticket for Pokhara-Jomsom-Pokhra with Nepali Guide.
- A day three times meals-Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner during the trek.
- Lodge accommodation during the trek.
- Tourist bus ticket Kathmandu -Pokhara to Kathmandu.
- English- speaking –Government licensed holder trekking guide.
- Over the 6 Pax group, we will provide you experience mountain Leader, who have best trained Hotel Management (NATHM) Mountain Leader Course, Component 1-2, Navigation Course, Rock climbing Course, Mountain rescue Training and Basic Mountaineering training etc.
- Necessary porters-Insurance, Salary and they are accommodation during the trek.
- Company paper working and Government taxes etc.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Your travel insurance Policy encases if the accident and high altitude sickness, Rescue and medication.
- Soft and hard drinks such Coke.Fanta, Beer, Mineral waters.
- Personal Trekking Equipment,
- Tips for Trekking Staffs.
- Please bring with you 2 passport size photos.
- Nepali Visa fee 15 Days 25 US$ and for the 30 Days 40 US$, But you can obtain your visa in Kathmandu airport if you have not taken from your country.
We discover "Nepal Alsace Trek & Expedition" agency in 2010 to organise...Read More