Short trek in Nepal
Short trek in Nepal
- If you’re looking for a short trek in Nepal, there are several options that can be completed within a week or less. Here are a few popular short treks:
Ghorepani Poon Hill Trek:
- The Ghorepani Poon Hill Trek is a classic short trek in the Annapurna region. It typically takes about 4-5 days to complete. The trek offers stunning views of the Annapurna and Dhaulagiri mountain ranges and takes you through charming villages, terraced fields, and rhododendron forests. The highlight of the trek is the sunrise view from Poon Hill, which provides breathtaking panoramas of the Himalayas Ghandruk Pon Hill trek Cost 532 USD Per Perso.
Langtang Valley Trek:
- The Langtang Valley Trek is a rewarding option that can be completed in about 8-10 days. The trek starts from Syabrubesi and takes you through scenic landscapes, dense forests, and traditional Tamang villages. You’ll have the opportunity to witness stunning mountain views, including Langtang Lirung and other peaks in the Langtang range Langtang trek cost –398-USD Per person.
Ghandruk village Trek:
- The Ghandruk Gurung village Trek is a short and relatively easy trek in the Annapurna region. It can be completed in 3-4 days. The trek starts and ends in Nayapul and takes you through picturesque Gurung villages trek cost 476 $, terraced fields, and rhododendron forests. Ghandruk village offers stunning views of the Annapurna and Machhapuchhre (Fishtail) peaks.
Everest View Trek:
- If you want to catch a glimpse of the mighty Everest without trekking all the way to Everest Base Camp, the Everest View Trek cost 1010$ is a great choice. It usually takes about 5-7 days to complete. The trek starts with a scenic flight to Lukla and takes you to the Sherpa village of Namche Bazaar. From there, you’ll hike to the Everest View Hotel, which offers a panoramic view of Everest and other Himalayan peaks.
- These are just a few examples of short treks in Nepal. It’s important to note that even though these treks are shorter in duration, they still require physical fitness and acclimatization to the altitude. It’s advisable to consult with experienced trekking agencies or local guides to plan your trek, obtain the necessary permits, and ensure a safe and enjoyable experience.