13 days Kalapatthar EBC trek
13 Days Kalapatthar EBC trek is a really beautiful adventure trekking in the Khumbu region of Nepal which includes the close view of the world’s top Mountain Mt Everest (8,848m). You will reach EBC and Kalapatthar on Day 7 and Day 8, which is at the alleviation (5,545m) (high viewpoint on your trek).
Itinerary day 8 early morning you will ascend to Kalapatthar before your breakfast. It takes 2 hours from the Ghorakshep to the summit peak Kalapatthar, but we climb slowly because of the strong high land trail and hard climbing. When you reach on the top of Kalapatthar please do not hold a long time. It takes maximum one hour for the taking photograph of the Mt Everest (8848m), Makalu top (8,481m) Lhotse (8,516m) Nuptse (7,861m) Cho-Yo (8,201m) Amadablam (6,812m) Pumori (7161m) and other over 6,000m high snow peaks views. Then our trek back to Gorakshep for breakfast.
Kalapatthar Everest Base Camp Trek: Lukla to Everest base camp approximately 130 Km and (5364m)
During Kalapatthar Everest base camp trek, you have to pass through the charming develop Sherpa village Namche bazaar, old historical Sherpa museum, Tengboche monastery. Dingboche monastery has only female monks, therefore male trekkers can’t visit at monastery rooms. If you have more the 13 days your time then you can do Everest base camp Cho la pass (5,420m) and Gokyo trek. Next morning you can climb to Gokyo Ri (5,320m) which is another beautiful viewpoint of the Khumbu Himalayan range. If any trekkers are interested to climb over 6,000 meters it’s available to climb Labuche peak or easy and too busy Island peak as possible, but you need a climbing permit and you need real mountaineering types of equipment.
Nepal Alsace trek and expedition agency proposes cost.
Katmandu-Lukla to Kathmandu plane ticket cost 358 US$ Per person
Trekking Management costs 780: US$ per person. recommended a minimum of 2 people. If you are one single guest willing to do this trek, then the price increases by 200 US$.
Regarding those trekking costs, we include arrival, departure transport, 3 Night hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast service, Kathmandu to Lukla-Kathmandu plane ticket, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner Lodge accommodations during the trek as per our itinerary. We include also Sagarmatha park permit, Tims card, Pasang Lhamu VDC tax including English spiking trekking guide, Porter, and insurance day salary.
If you want to hire the guide and porter only also available from our agency.
- 1Day 1 : Day 1 : Arrival Kathmandu (1,300m)
Arrival Kathmandu | And transfer to hotel.
- 2Day 2 : Kathmandu to Phakding
Flight to Lukla (2,800m) and trek to Phakding (2,610m) three hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 3Day 3 : Phakding to Namche Sherpa capital
After breakfast trek to Namche (3,440m), 5 hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 4Day 4 : Acclimatization Day
Our night will be in Namche, but today we slowly high up to the Syangboche mountain's views point Mt Everest (8,848m), Amadablam (6,856m), Thamserku (6,608m). Khangtenga (6,685m) and other Himalayan peaks. Our experience this additional night we sure that you can reach Kalapathar and Everest base camp without any headache | Stay overnight at Namche.
- 5Day 5 : Namche to Tengboche
Our trek to Tengboche (3,820m) 5 hours walking | Stay overnight at lodge
- 6Day 6 : Tengboche to Thukla
Trek to Thukla (4,620m) 7 hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 7Day 7 : Thukla to Ghoroksap via Lobuche
Walking to Everest Base camp (5,450m) 3 hours and back to Gorakshep (5,140m) | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 8Day 8 : Ghorokshap to Sumare
Visit Kalapatthar (5,545m) the close view of the Nuptse (7,861m), Pumori (7,165m), Lo la (6,026m) and (8,848m) Everest high peak then trek back to Sumare,5/6 hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 9Day 9 : Sumare to Namche
Trekking back to Namche 7 hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 10Day 10 : Namche to Lukla
7 hours walking to Lukla | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 11Day 11 : Lukla to Kathmandu
From Lukla- flight back to Kathmandu | And transfer to the hotel.
- 12Day 12 : your safety day at Kathmandu
Your safety day in Kathmandu | hotel includes bed and breakfast.
- 13Day 13 : Enjoy to back homeAfter breakfast drive to the Kathmandu airport for your scheduled flight back to the home.
THE COST INCLUDED.
- Arrival and departure transport service in Kathmandu.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast as per itinerary.
- Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu domestic plane ticket 360 US$: Per Person and with our trekking guide.
- A day three times meals-Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner during the trek.
- Lodge accommodation during the trek.
- Everest National park entry permit 3,500: Nepali Rs and 1,000 RS Per person TIMS Card.
- Pasang Lhamu Village Tax 2000 Rs Nepali Per Person.
- English- speaking –Government licensed holder trekking guide.
- Over the 6 Pax group, we will provide you experience mountain Leader, who have best trained Hotel Management (NATHM) Mountain Leader Course, Component 1-2, Navigation Course, Rock climbing Course, Mountain rescue Training and Basic Mountaineering training etc.
- Guide and porters-Insurance, Salary and they are accommodation during the trek.
- Company paper working and Government taxes etc.
THE COST EXCLUDED
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- International air ticket, Nepal Visa fee, your travels insurance, medical and emergency case.
- Personal expenses, bars bills, hot shower, telephone, laundry, and any drinks.
- During the trek, if due to the wither problems or you want to return earlier than scheduled the balance are not refundable please.
Normally, you need to bring with you flowing equipment. +, walking boot If possible Gore tax boot is better. + Warm socks and Gaiters in case of rain or snow. + Day carry bag and Down Jacket. + Sleeping bag and others which are not mansions here.
September to 10 December and March to June
No, Very nice trek many trekkers are the climb to Kalapatthar (5,545m) very close view of the Everest, Pumori, Nuptse and other mountains.
Day time normal and during Night 5-15 degree.
Katmandu-Lukla to Kathmandu plane ticket cost 358 US$ Per person Trekking Management costs 780: US$ per person. Recommended a minimum of 2 people. If you are one single guest willing to do this trek, then the price increases by 200 US$.
Pasang Lhamu G/P/ K Ticket and Sagarmatha park permit.
Yes It’s, You need a guide and porter and very safe travel.
There is every village has clean lodge and food is Chinese, Nepali, Tibetans, Indian and Italian dishes.
Normally, you need to bring with you flowing equipment. + walking boot If possible Gore tax boot is better. + Warm socks and Gaiters in case of rain or snow. + Day carry bag and Down Jacket over 3,000 meters you get very cold. + Sleeping bag and others which are not mansions here.
Camp de base de l’Everest Pour mon premier trek au Népal (Camp...Read More