Langtang with Ganjala Pass vs Helambu
Ganja La pass trek
Ganja La Pass trek offers the splendor of nature’s sight as well as the traditions of Tibetan tribes. Langtang Valley offers trekkers a compact, diverse and interesting environment. In just a few days, reach the high Himalayan glaciers by traversing the low Himalayan foothills. The Langtang Valley trek offers so many side treks, circuit treks, and high mountain pass traverses and peaks to climb. Getting to Syabrubesi, a scenic 7/8hour drive from Kathmandu is the first step in the challenging Langtang Valley Ganja La Pass trek. The trail then leads us through the Mesmerizing Langtang Valley toward Lama Hotel, from where we hike to Mundu (3,403m) in the traditional Langtang village trekking route.
Ganja la pass trek is the main attraction of this trek which is a (5,130 high pass trekking) and offers us a view of the Langtang Himalayan range. Nepal Alsace trekking company will offer you the best hospitality while taking you to the magnificent Himalayans activities of Nepal.
Ganja La pass trek as we continue our trek, we reach Kyangjin Gompa and spend time acclimatizing. We can explore the valley and river beds around Kyangjin Gompa since it is a beautiful sight to see. Tserko Ri (5000m) offers magnificent vistas of Langtang Himalaya ranges and peaks like Langtang Lirung (7,246m), Kimshung (6,781m), Yansa Tsenji (6,575m). After crossing the Ganja La Pass (5,130m), we continue our trek to Ganja La Phedi. As the elevation increases, the trek becomes more challenging. At the top of the pass, there are outstanding views of Langtang Lirung and Shishapangma (8013m) in Tibet. Our trek continues with a stop at Kledang, followed by a stop at Yak Kharka before we reach Tarke Gyang. We’ll see many Buddhist monasteries and stupas out here in the villages that follow Buddhism. During the trek to Sermathang then Melamchi Pul Bazar, the beauty of nature and the local villages cannot be overlooked. Our next stop is Kathmandu, which is a 4-hour drive away.
Ganjala pass trek cost $ 1360 Each person
- 1Day 1 : Arrival in Kathmandu (1300m).
Arrival Kathmandu airport | And transfer to the hotel.
- 2Day 2 : Kathmandu to Sybrubensi (1400m) 8/9 hours bus by public bus
From Kathmandu by bus to Sybrubensi, our lunch will be Trisuli and drive to Syabrubensi | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 3Day 3 : Syabru to Lama-hotel (2,410m) 6 hours.
After breakfast walking to Lama-hotel | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 4Day 4 : Lama hotel to Mundo (3,340m) 6 hours. After old Langtang village
The trek begins from Lama-hotel and continues to Mundo. Langtang has no inhabitants. A big landslide occurred in 2014 from an earthquake, so right now, people are opening a new teahouse at Mondo while staying overnight at the Lodge.
- 5Day 5 : Mondo to Kangjin (3,710m) 3 hours. Open Himalaya view
Having your Breakfast then trek to the Kangjin. After lunch hiking up to Kangjin Ri and back down to at Lodge in Kangjin | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 6Day 6 : Visit to Tregori (4,900m) 6 hours, Langtang range viewpoint
This morning we visit Trego Ri, where we get to see Langtang Lirung (7,234m), Langtang Ri, Langshisha Ri (7,205) Kang Chhangbu (6,387m), Nayankhanga (5.844m) Peak, Yala (5,500m) peak and many more snow Peaks | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 7Day 7 : Kangjin to (4,200m) Ganjala Phedi 3 hours walking.
The Ganjala Phedi was our next destination from Kangjin. There is no lodge where we are. It is necessary to set up a tent, and our cook will prepare the food while we stay in the tent overnight.
- 8Day 8 : Ganjala phedi to (4,350m) Kelden Kharka 5/6 hours via Ganja-la pass.
After climbing Ganjala (5130,m) for 3 hours from Phedi, our guide will fix the necessary rope after crossing Ganjala, then we will walk down to Kelden Kharka. The best spot to camp overnight in a tent, where our cook will prepare food.
- 9Day 9 : Kalden Kharka to (3,800m) Dhukpu Kharka 6 hours.
Between Kelden Kharka and Dukpu Kharka, there is no water service, so we give our guests and staff a packed lunch after breakfast. We walked a long distance today, along ridgelines covered with grassy land. After reaching Dukpu Kharka, we will be staying at the tent overnight in the open, while our cook prepares food.
- 10Day 10 : Dhukpu to (3,000m) Tarke ghyang 6 hours.
We continue our hike towards (4,000m). From this pass, we can see the Everest range and Gurishankher - Dorje Lakpa-Number Himal range then descend to Tarke Gyang Helambu. Overnight at the lodge.
- 11Day 11 : Tarkeghyang to 3 hours walking to Thimpu.
Today we back down slowly to Thimpu. Because Thimpu is not far away from Tarkeghyang very easy day | Stay overnight at Local teahouse.
- 12Day 12 : Thimpu to 6 hour bus to Kathmandu.
From Thimpu, we taking a bus to Kathmandu | And transfer to the hotel.
- 13Day 13 : Kathmandu.
Free day at Kathmandu | Hotel includes bed and breakfast.
- 14Day 14 : Enjoy flight back to your home
After breakfast transfer to the Kathmandu airport for Your scheduled flight back to the home
Ganja la Pass trek cost 1360 $ Per Person
- Arrival and Departure Transport Car/Van/ Hiace.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast 3 Nights.
- Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner during Lodge and camping trek with Tea and coffee.
- Lodge and Tented accommodation during the trek.
- License holder Trekking Guide and porters. Including insurance, Food, Salary, and Accommodation.
- Fix rope and ice crow.
- Langtang National park fee and TIMS Card.
- Bus Transport-Kathmandu-Shybrubensi-Thimpu-Kathmandu.
Ganja la Pass trek cost Excludes
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Your Travel Insurance Policy encase if the accident and high Altitude sickness Rescue operation.
- Nepal entry visa fee 15 Days 30 US$ and for the 30 Days 50 US$, you obtain your visa in Kathmandu Kathmandu airport if you have not taken from your country.
- Will require 1 passport size photos
- Soft and hard drinks Such as Beer.Coke, Fanta and mineral waters.
- Personal Trekking Equipment.
- Tips for Trekking staffs.
September to 10 November and April to May
Day time normal and during Night 3-8 degree.
Langtang with Ganjala pass cost 1360 U$$: per person minimum of 2 people in it he Group
Langtang national park, and TIMS card.
Yes, If you take a Guide and porter then very safe trip all the trekking in Nepal. It is better to book your trip with an agency if something happens then easy to solve any problem and full responsibility from Trekking agency.
Chinese, Nepali, Tibetans, Indian and Italian dish and Accommodation at tea house lodge and 3 nights tent service.
5/7 hours of walking per day.
Yes, you can see Langtang, Kang Chambo, Yala peak, Yubra peak, and other mountain views.
No, It is an easy and less crowd trek in Ganjala area 5,130m Pass
Normally, you need to bring with you flowing equipment. +, walking boot If possible Gore tax boot is better. + Warm socks and Gaiters in case of rain or snow. + Day carry bag and Down Jacket over 4,000 meters. + Sleeping bag and others which are not mansions here.
Hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast 3 Nights. Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner during Lodge and camping trek with Tea and coffee. Lodge and Tented accommodation during the trek. License holder Trekking Guide and porters. Including insurance, Food, Salary, and Accommodation. Fix rope and ice crow. Langtang National park fee and TIMS Card. Bus Transport-Kathmandu-Shybrubensi-Thimpu-Kathmandu.
Feels like hangover & Feeling not good/ Headache/ Shortness of Breath/ Loss of appetite/ Sleep not good/ vomiting/ fevers etc.
Yes, if a woman travels alone to Nepal no problem but you take a guide or porter from a registered trekking agency because the trekking company is fully responsible for trekking and Mountain climbing. Our agency staff always take care of you, and they will provide you a single room single tent during the tea house trek and during the climbing trek. But if you contact freelance Guide then you get many problems they try to make chit for a single woman. Therefore if you book guide porter with un agency then it is good safe your Holyday travel to Nepal.