Kathmandu valley Trekking is hiking in Nepal. Kathmandu valley trekking offer views of the Langtang Range, Langtang Ri, Lakpha Dorje, Ganesh Himal Range, Manaslu, Everest, Number Himal etc. Most Attraction of the trek different Community with majority of Newar, Kathmandu valley trekking community of Tamang, Chhetri, Brahman, Gurung and Great Himalayan Landscape etc. North of Kathmandu hill is called Shivapuri hill. Kathmandu valley trekking is the popular and short trek in near the Kathmandu City. And it is the second highest hill surrounding the Kathmandu valley trekking. Kathmandu valley trekking commences at Budha Nilkantha with the aim to the views of the central and eastern mountain ranges in Kathmandu Valley and heavenly views of sunrise and sunset for the good introduction to Nepalese rural life. Kathmandu valley trekking is an excellent trip for those who wish to refrain from a long cumbersome trek or only they have short time short to Nepal. Kathmandu valley trekking can be done throughout the year at any season with beauty and majestic sceneries. The viewpoints at Nagarkot offers an everlasting excursion which has many different options to enjoy the beauty of snow-capped mountains along with Kathmandu valley. Kathmandu valley trekking is the last point of the Ponauti of this trek.
- 1Day 1 : Arrival Kathmandu (1,300m).
Arrival Kathmandu airport and transfer to the hotel.
- 2Day 2 : Shivapuri Chour (1,500m) 4 hours walking.
Drive from Kathmandu. to Budhanilikantha, site of a huge monolithic statue of Lord Vishnu, one of the valley’s most photographed sites. From here trail ascents into the Shivapuri hills. Pass the interesting monastery (Nagi Gompa) and climb uphill through lush oak and rhododendron forests to Shivapuri where we camp for the nights
- 3Day 3 : Climb up to Shivapuri hill (2,732m) and 4 hours trek to Dhap.
An uphill climb of 45 minutes takes us to the top of Shivapuri. From the ridge, there are fabulous Himalayan mountain views of Mountains. The trail gradually descent through beautiful forests with different kinds of birds and flowers. From the Shivapuri hilltop, there is a good view of mountain and Kathmandu valley overnight at the tent.
- 4Day 4 : Dhap-Nagakot (2,163m) 5h 30.Walking.
An interesting trail takes us to the hill retreat of Nagarkot, perched on a ridge 32 km east of Kathmandu. It commands sweeping views of the Himalayas. Five of the world’s ten highest peaks, Everest, Lhotse, Cho yo, and Manaslu are visible from here. Nagarkot is also a popular spot to watch sunrise and sunset.Overnight at the tent.
- 5Day 5 : Nagarkot-Dhulukhel 4 hours walking.
The trail climbs up to the tower of Nagarkot. From the tower, there are excellent views of mountains including the view of Mt Everest-Langtang-Ganesh Himal-Gaurisankhar and Kathmandu valley. the trail descends through rhododendron forest and villages to Dhulikhel. On a clear day, there are excellent views of the eastern Himalayas overnight at the tent.
- 6Day 6 : Dhulikhel-Namoboudha 5 hours walking.
Trail ascent steeply through the forest to the ridge. From the ridge, there are good views of the mountain and valley. The trail passes many villages and terrace to reach on Namoboudha. There is some interesting Tibetan monastery.Overnight at the tent.
- 7Day 7 : Namoboudha-Kathmandu,
After breakfast, 3 hours walking to Panauti we will be there lunchtime than a bus drive to Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel.
- 8Day 8 : Kathmandu
Free day at Kathmandu hotel includes with bed and breakfast.
- 9Day 9 : Departure.
After breakfast drive to the Kathmandu airport for the yourscheduled flight back to home.
- Arrival and departure Transport Car/Van/ Hiace.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast 3 Nights
- BREAKFAST/ (Eggs items) Toast, Tibetan bread, Chapati, Or Pancake with honey, Jam Butter or Muesli, Cornflakes with hot milk.
- LUNCH/ Nepali Dalbhat, Momo or other (Items).
- DINNER/ (Soup items) Veg, Mushroom. Tomato. Or Chicken, Noodles with papad or popcorn, Dinner) Spaghetti, Sandwich, Or Chips, Pizza Or Macaroni,Chowmen or spring roll.
- HOT DRINKS/ Black tea with milk, Black coffee with milk, Lemon tea or hot choclate
- Tented accommodation and equipment during the camping trek. (We will provide fully water proof two men Tents, Dining tents, kitchen gear toilet tents.
- License holder Trekking guide/ cook,/Required number of porters,their food, Accommodation,salary, Insurance during the trek.
- Sivhapuri Park permit and TIMS.
- Bus Trasport Kathmandu Budhinilkantha-Panuti-Kathmandu.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- Nepali Visa fee 15 Days 25 U$D and for the 30 Days 40 US$,you can obtain in Kathmandu airport if you have not taken from your Country.
- Personal Trekking Equipment's.
- Tips for Guide and Porter.
- Soft and hard drinks Such as: Beer, Coke Fanta and minerail water
- Please dom't forget to bring with you 1 passport size pictures