Kathmandu valley trekking un best viewpoint hiking near the Kathmandu city. Kathmandu valley trekking everyone has a short holiday for Nepal, the budget and the level of physical fitness of this treks in this article, we show that possible to spend 8 nights 9 days trip around on the lap of the Himalayans view. If you first time travels of Nepal then you just have a few days to spend in Nepal probably you thinking too high small and easy trekking near the Kathmandu valley and city. Kathmandu valley trekking also is known as short east hiking around Kathmandu rim is a truly very beautiful hiking area and those who have limited time. Can be done without any risk of natural calamities along the journey.
Trails are ideal for every young and old age people Group. And those who are looking for short and normal elevation level hiking trek. Besides trekkers experience typical cultural of local people and different authentic hospitalities. We at a Himalayan mentor always focus to design every package as much possible to meet better attraction of the region. And our guest has a pleasurable holiday in fun-filled and environment. Kathmandu valley trekking begins from Sungdarijal and we suggested to visit one of the best bird sanctuaries of Nepal. The trekking passes through a varied range of climate, vegetation and cultural walking from green vegetation temperate forest and rice fields and the alpine region offering an idle introduction of Nepal cultural and natural beauty. Kathmandu valley trekking offers us Mountain views of Gaurusankhar, Dorje Lapka peak, Lopsang la peak, Kangchanbo, Manaslu, Ganesh Himal, Langtang Himal. Lamjung Himal and Goshaikunda valley. Kathmandu valley trekking itinerary is Sundarijal. Chisopani, Chauki Bhanjyang, Nagarkot, Dhulikhel, Namobuddh and via Panauti and transfer to hotel in Kathmandu. Next day after breakfast drive to Kathmandu international airport for your departure.
- 1Day 1 : Arrival Kathmandu (1,300m).
Arrival Kathmandu airport and transfer to the hotel.
- 2Day 2 : Shivapuri Chour (1,500m) 4 hours walking.
Drive from Kathmandu. to Budhanilikantha, site of a huge monolithic statue of Lord Vishnu, one of the valley’s most photographed sites. From here trail ascents into the Shivapuri hills. Pass the interesting monastery (Nagi Gompa) and climb uphill through lush oak and rhododendron forests to Shivapuri where we camp for the nights
- 3Day 3 : Climb up to Shivapuri hill (2,732m) and 4 hours trek to Dhap.
An uphill climb of 45 minutes takes us to the top of Shivapuri. From the ridge, there are fabulous Himalayan mountain views of Mountains. The trail gradually descent through beautiful forests with different kinds of birds and flowers. From the Shivapuri hilltop, there is a good view of mountain and Kathmandu valley overnight at the tent.
- 4Day 4 : Dhap-Nagakot (2,163m) 5h 30.Walking.
An interesting trail takes us to the hill retreat of Nagarkot, perched on a ridge 32 km east of Kathmandu. It commands sweeping views of the Himalayas. Five of the world’s ten highest peaks, Everest, Lhotse, Cho yo, and Manaslu are visible from here. Nagarkot is also a popular spot to watch sunrise and sunset.Overnight at the tent.
- 5Day 5 : Nagarkot-Dhulukhel 4 hours walking.
The trail climbs up to the tower of Nagarkot. From the tower, there are excellent views of mountains including the view of Mt Everest-Langtang-Ganesh Himal-Gaurisankhar and Kathmandu valley. the trail descends through rhododendron forest and villages to Dhulikhel. On a clear day, there are excellent views of the eastern Himalayas overnight at the tent.
- 6Day 6 : Dhulikhel-Namoboudha 5 hours walking.
Trail ascent steeply through the forest to the ridge. From the ridge, there are good views of the mountain and valley. The trail passes many villages and terrace to reach on Namoboudha. There is some interesting Tibetan monastery.Overnight at the tent.
- 7Day 7 : Namoboudha-Kathmandu,
After breakfast, 3 hours walking to Panauti we will be there lunchtime than a bus drive to Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel.
- 8Day 8 : Kathmandu
Free day at Kathmandu hotel includes with bed and breakfast.
- 9Day 9 : Departure.
After breakfast drive to the Kathmandu airport for the yourscheduled flight back to home.
- Arrival and departure Transport Car/Van/ Hiace.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast 3 Nights
- BREAKFAST/ (Eggs items) Toast, Tibetan bread, Chapati, Or Pancake with honey, Jam Butter or Muesli, Cornflakes with hot milk.
- LUNCH/ Nepali Dalbhat, Momo or other (Items).
- DINNER/ (Soup items) Veg, Mushroom. Tomato. Or Chicken, Noodles with papad or popcorn, Dinner) Spaghetti, Sandwich, Or Chips, Pizza Or Macaroni,Chowmen or spring roll.
- HOT DRINKS/ Black tea with milk, Black coffee with milk, Lemon tea or hot choclate
- Tented accommodation and equipment during the camping trek. (We will provide fully water proof two men Tents, Dining tents, kitchen gear toilet tents.
- License holder Trekking guide/ cook,/Required number of porters,their food, Accommodation,salary, Insurance during the trek.
- Sivhapuri Park permit and TIMS.
- Bus Trasport Kathmandu Budhinilkantha-Panuti-Kathmandu.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- Nepali Visa fee 15 Days 25 U$D and for the 30 Days 40 US$,you can obtain in Kathmandu airport if you have not taken from your Country.
- Personal Trekking Equipment's.
- Tips for Guide and Porter.
- Soft and hard drinks Such as: Beer, Coke Fanta and minerail water
- Please dom't forget to bring with you 1 passport size pictures