Less budget Ganesh Himal trek in Nepal
Ganesh Himal trek is a remote destination in the north of Nepal, offering a homestay trekking experience.
Ganesh Himal trek is one of the remote and beautiful areas that leads to the cultural hub of Tamangs and Gurungs. Many Kunda, Ganesh Himal peaks are covered in white snow during this trek. It has a beautiful valley covered with rhododendrons, wonderful hospitality, and people who are friendly and always happy. You won’t see many tourists on this trek. There are very few trekkers who know about this destination. Tamang and Nepali are the native languages of the region. Trekking this route will give you a very different perspective on Nepal’s remote homestay culture.
Ganesh Himal trek itinerary is a beastly homestay, there are no luxury tea houses or lodges like in other trekking regions. Guests will be staying with a Nepalese family, so food will be local Nepali Dal Bhat, as well as fresh vegetables. The highest pass along the route is Pangsang la, at 3,850m. Upon crossing Pangsang La Pass, you will have an amazing view of Ganesh Himal! Two, three, !!!! As well as Langtang. The Langtang valley trekking area, as well as the Langtang Ganjala pass trekking area, will be accessible after the Pangsang la pass. The trek starts from Kathmandu through Dhading, Khare, Darkha, and Dundure, using the local bus service.
GANESH HIMAL TREK
We highly recommend this trek from October to December and March to May for the very best time. If you are interested in this trek then please write to us. We will forward you any time about this trekking information.
Our agency will offer you the very cheapest price for this trek cost only 780 U$$ per person. Price includes Guide, porter, permit, Local transport, food, and hotel in Kathmandu as per our itinerary.
For a single person, the trek cost will increase by 180 US$.
- 1Day 1 : Arrival Kathmandu (1300m).
Arrival Kathmandu airport | And transfer to the hotel.
- 2Day 2 : Kathmandu to Dundur Khola
From Kathmandu, Bus to Khare Via Dhading to Duundur Khola (1400m) 7 hours >> Overnight at homestay.
- 3Day 3 : Dundur Khola to Borang | Tamang village
Trek to Borang (1,500m) 5 hours walking | Overnight homestay.
- 4Day 4 : Borang to Chalish | Gurung village
Our trek to the Chalish (1,600m) 3 hours walking | Overnight homestay.
- 5Day 5 : Chalish to Tipling | Tamang village
Trek to Tipling (2,100m) 5 hours walking | Overnight homestay.
- 6Day 6 : Tipling to Pangsang la Mountain viewpoint
Our trek to high col Pangsang La (3,850m) 4/5 hours walking and you will have the round sunrise view of Mountains, Ganesh Himal (7,429m), and Langtang Himal (7,229m) | Stay overnight at homestay.
- 7Day 7 : Pangsang to Somdang | part of Langtang region
Trek to Somdang (2,300m) 5 hours walking | Overnight homestay.
- 8Day 8 : Somdang to Ghattlang
Our trek to the Ghattlang (2,100m) 5 hours walking | Overnight at Lodge.
- 9Day 9 : Ghattlang to Sybrubensi | Last Trekking day
Last day trek to Syabrubensi (1,400m) 5 hours walking | Overnight at Lodge.
- 10Day 10 : Syabrubensi to Kathmandu | Via Dhunche
By public bus to Kathmandu 9 hours | Stay overnight at hotel in Kathmandu.
- 11Day 11 : Kathmandu,
Your safety day at Kathmandu | Hotel includes bed breakfast.
- 12Day 12 : Enjoy flight back to your home
After breakfast drive to the international airport for your scheduled flight back to the home.
Ganesh Himal Trekking cost 780 $ Per person
- Arrival & Departure transport.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast as per our itinerary.
- Local bus transportations Kathmandu-Dundure-Sybrubensi-Kathmandu.
- Accommodation local homestay.
- National park fee and TIMS card.
- The meal at a homestay.
- English spiking trekking Guide & Porters.
- Over the 6 Pax group, we will provide you experience mountain Leader, who has the best trained Hotel Management (NATHM) Mountain Leader Course, Component 1-2, Navigation Course, Rock climbing Course, Mountain rescue Training and Basic Mountaineering training, etc.
- Necessary porters-Insurance, Salary and they are accommodation during the trek.
- Company paper working and Government taxes etc.
Ganesh Himal Trekking Cost excludes
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- Personal Trekking Equipment.
- Your Travel Insurance Policy encase accident and high Altitude sickness Rescue.
- Nepal entry visa fee 15 Days 30 US$ and for the 30 Days 50 US$, you can Obtain your visa in Kathmandu airport if you have not taken from your Country.
- Soft and hard drinks: Such as Beer, coke, Fanta and Mineral waters.
- Tips for Nepali staffs.
- Please bring with you 1 passport size of pictures.
October to November and March to May
Day times normal and during Night 1-3 degree.
Ganesh Himal Trek cost only 780 U$$ per person
Langtang park and TIMS Trekking Permit.
Yes, If you take a Guide and porter then very safe trip all the trekking in Nepal. It is better to book your trip with an agency if something happens then easy to solve any problem and full responsibility from Trekking agency.
Chinese, Nepali, dish.
5/7- hours walking per day.
Yes, you can see, Ganesh Himal Langtang, Manasulu, and many other mountains views.
Normally, you need to bring with you flowing equipment. + walking boot If possible Gore tax boot is better. + Warm socks and Gaiters in case of rain or snow. + Day carry bag and Down Jacket. + Sleeping bag and others which are not mansions here.
Arrival & Departure transport. Hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast as per our itinerary. Local bus transportations Kathmandu-Dundure-Sybrubensi-Kathmandu. Accommodation local homestay. National park fee and TIMS card. The meal at a homestay. English spiking trekking Guide & Porters. Over the 6 Pax group, we will provide you experience mountain Leader, who has the best trained Hotel Management (NATHM) Mountain Leader Course, Component 1-2, Navigation Course, Rock climbing Course, Mountain rescue Training and Basic Mountaineering training, etc. Necessary porters-Insurance, Salary and they are accommodation during the trek. Company paper working and Government taxes etc.
Yes, if a woman travels alone to Nepal no problem but you take a guide or porter from a registered trekking agency because the trekking company is fully responsible for trekking and Mountain climbing. Our agency staff always take care of you, and they will provide you a single room single tent during the tea house trek and during the climbing trek. But if you contact freelance Guide then you get many problems they try to make chit for a single woman. Therefore if you book guide porter with un agency then it is good safe your Holyday travel to Nepal.
2 Person Lodge Trek "J'ai adoré notre trek de 15 jours dans...Read More