4 Days Pisang peak climbing package is a short climbing programs regarding duration and the budget climbing very best option while attempting Pisang peak and It is the main hub of the trekking and climbing in Annapurna region, you can do trekking from hire Annapurna circuit via Besishar, Manang, Tilicho pass, or Mustang, via Kalugandaki trek. There is plenty of option to do this Climbing according to need, time and the expectation of a client.
4 Days Pisang climbing is not easy more technical peak needed foul Mountaineering equipment, but the main attraction from the peak is the majestic views of, Annapurna !! (7937m) ANNAPURNA !!! (7555m), Annapurna !V (7525m) Gangapurna (7454m) Chulu far East (6585m) Chulu Weast (6419m) Tilicho peak (7135m) Narphu Kang La pass (5320m), Manang village and Narphu valley including other Himalayan range which adds the more flavor to our journey. And if you are interested in this adventurous climbing trip then you should first contact to our Agency so we can briefly talk about the important subject like the health, rule, and regulation and moreover everything we need to do this trip we will briefly provide you all information you need.
But! Before all, we need your original passport,2 passport size photo, and your travel insurance so we can manage everything because after briefing you can go by your own and you will meet our staff directly at Pisang Village.
Climbing Pisang peak route | Pisang | Base camp | High camp| Peak climbing (6091m) and Last day at Pisang.
4 Days Pisang peak cost we listed (1395) US$ per person minimum 2 people in the group. The cost we include 5 Breakfast, 5 Lunch, 5 Dinner with coffee and tea. From Nepal, Alsace trek includes the Pisang Peak experience climbing Sherpa, cook, and necessary porter’s day Salary and insurance, foods. Tent, Kitchen equipment, Peak Climbing permit, and 100 meters fix rope.
4 Days Pisang peak climbing package
We don’t include any Transport, Hotel in Kathmandu, Park permit, Trekking cost and your personal equipment and tips for Guide, cook & for the porters.
If you need to climb this peak then you can make your holiday from 7 October to end of November and 15 April to end of May is the very best time for climbing Pisang peak. If you need to do including Annapurna circuit trek we Nepal Alsace trek can organize it as your demand.
- 1Day 1 : Pisang (3,100mMeet with our staff and they will brief about Pisang peak climbing.
- 2Day 2 : Pisang Peak Base Camp (4,380mFrom Pisang Village we walking only 4/5 hours then our Sherpa staff will set up our base camp. Stay overnight at the tent.
- 3Day 3 : Base Camp To High Camp (5,400mFrom base camp, we continue to the high camp. It is not the long way we walking today only 2/3 hours walking. Because you need to be acclimatized for the next day. Stay overnight at the tent.
- 4Day 4 : Pisang Peak Summit (6,091mToday we start very early morning for climbing the peak. Our aim is that we can reach the summit before noon, after midday, there is a very strong wind. Therefore we may possible starting to go Summit earlier as possible about 10 hours the walking stay overnight at the tent.
- 5Day 5 : Base Camp-Pisang.Your successful Climbing Pisang peak then backs down to the Pisang village, because you are too tired from the climbing peak it takes 4 hours walking and rest at Pisang. Stay overnight at Lodge.
- include: 5 Breakfast, 5 Lunch, 5 Dinner with coffee and tea. We do include Pisang Peak experience climbing Sherpa, cook, and necessary porter’s day Salary and insurance, foods. Tent, Kitchen equipments, Peak Climbing permit and 100 meters fix rope.
- We don’t include any Transport, Hotel in Kathmandu, Park permit, Trekking cost and your personal equipment and tips for Guide, cook & for the porters.