13 Days Kala Patthar Everest base camp package
13 Days Kalapatthar Everest base camp trek is real beautiful adventure trekking in Khumbu region of Nepal which includes the close view of world’s top Mountain Mt Everest (8848m). You will reach EBC and Kalapathar at Day 7 and Day 8, which is at the alleviation (5,545m) (high viewpoint on your trek).
Itinerary day 8 early morning you will ascend to Kala Patthar before your breakfast. It takes 2 hours from the Ghorakshep to the summit peak Kala Patthar, but we climb slowly because of the strong high land trail and hard climbing. When you reach on the top of Kala Patthar please do not hold a long time. It takes maximum one hour for the taking photograph of the Mt Everest, Makalu top (8,481m) Lhotse (8,516m) Nuptse (7,861m) Cho-Yo (8,201m) Amadablam (6,812m) Pumori (7161m) and other over 6,000m high snow peaks views. Then we trek back to Gorakshep for breakfast.
Kalapatthar Everest Base Camp Trek :
During Kalapatthar Everest base camp trek, you have to pass through the charming develop Sherpa village Namche bazaar, old historical Sherpa museum, Tengboche monastery. Dingboche monastery has only female monks, therefore male trekkers can’t visit at monastery rooms. If you have more the 13 days your time then you can do Everest base camp Cho la pass (5420m) and Gokyo trek. Next morning you can climb to Gokyo Ri (5320m) which is another beautiful viewpoint of the Khumbu Himalayan range. If any trekkers are interested to climb over 6,000 meters it’s available to climb Labuche peak or easy and too busy Island peak as possible, but you need a climbing permit and you need real mountaineering types of equipment.
Nepal Alsace and expedition agency propose you trekking cost 1155: US$ per person. recommended pax is 2 people. If you are one single guest willing to do this trek, then the price increases by 200 US$.
Regarding those trekking cost, we include arrival, departure transport, 3 Night hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast service, Kathmandu to Lukla-Kathmandu plane ticket, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner Lodge accommodations during the trek as per our itinerary. We include also Sagarmatha park permit, Tims card, Pasang Lhamu VDC tax including English spiking trekking guide, Porter and insurance day salary.
If you want to hire the guide and porter only also available from our agency.
- 1Day 1 : Day 1 : Arrival Kathmandu (1,300m)Kathmandu and transfer to hotel in Kathmandu.
- 2Day 2 : Day 2 : Kathmandu-Phakding
Fly to Lukla (2800m) and trek to Phakding (2610m) three hours walking. Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 3Day 3 : Day 3 : Phakding-Namche
After breakfast trek to Namche (3440m), 5 hours walking. Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 4Day 4 : Acclimatization Day
Our night will be in Namche, but today we slowly high up to the Syangboche mountains views point Mt Everest, Amadablam, Thamserku. Khangtenga and other Himalayan peaks. Our experience this additional night we sure that you can reach Kalapathar and Everest base camp without any headache.
- 5Day 5 : Namche-Tengboche
Our trek to Tengboche (3820m) 5 hours walking. Stay overnight at Lodge
- 6Day 6 : Tengboche-Thukla
Trek to Thukla 7 hours walking. Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 7Day 7 : Thukla-Ghoroksap.
Walking to Everest Base camp (5,450m) 3 hours and back to Ghorkshap (5140m) Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 8Day 8 : Ghorokshap-Sumare
Visit Kalapatthar (5545m) the close view of the Nuptse, Pumori, Lo la and (8848m) Everest high peak then trek back to Pangboche,5/6 hours walking. Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 9Day 9 : Pangboche-Namche
Trekking back to Namche 7 hours walking. Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 10Day 10 : Namche-Lukla
7 hours walking to Lukla. Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 11Day 11 : Lukla-Kathmandu
From Lukla- flight back to Kathmandu and transfer to hotel
- 12Day 12 : KathmanduYour safety day in Kathmandu hotel includes bed and breakfast.
- 13Day 13 : DepatureAfter breakfast drive to the Kathmandu airport for your scheduled flight back to the home.
THE COST INCLUDED.
- Arrival and departure transport service in Kathmandu.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast as per itinerary.
- Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu domestic plane ticket 360 US$: Per Person and with our trekking guide.
- A day three times meals-Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner during the trek.
- Lodge accommodation during the trek.
- Everest National park entry permit 3,500: Nepali Rs and 1,000 RS Per person TIMS Card.
- Pasang Lhamu Village Tax 2000 Rs Nepali Per Person.
- English- speaking –Government licensed holder trekking guide.
- Over the 6 Pax group, we will provide you experience mountain Leader, who have best trained Hotel Management (NATHM) Mountain Leader Course, Component 1-2, Navigation Course, Rock climbing Course, Mountain rescue Training and Basic Mountaineering training etc.
- Guide and porters-Insurance, Salary and they are accommodation during the trek.
- Company paper working and Government taxes etc.
THE COST EXCLUDED
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- International air ticket, Nepal Visa fee, your travels insurance, medical and emergency case.
- Personal expenses, bars bills, hot shower, telephone, laundry, and any drinks.
- During the trek, if due to the wither problems or you want to return earlier than scheduled the balance are not refundable please.