Kanchenjunga trekking is one of the remote trekking and third tallest High Mountain in the world. Located in the North-Eastern of Nepal. Kanchenjunga is one of the beautiful mountains in the world and trekking begins from Sukyatar in this trek including amazing views of Mt Kanchenjunga (8,586m) Yalung Khang (8,505m) Janu Himal (7,711m), and real name is Kumbhakarna Jaunu is by French Name, also more beautiful views of Pathibhara east (6,837m), Table Sekhar (6.510m), Nepal peak and many more other snow peaks over (6.000m).during the trek you can get to see local cultural Rai and Lembu. Kanchenjunga trekking is the border of Tibet and Sikkim, you can make this Kanchenjunga trek 25 days to one month, After crossing Selle and the Oktang trek back dawn to Sukyatar Taplejung and fly or by bus to Kathmandu.
- 1Day 1 : Arrival in Kathmandu (1,300m).
Arrival Kathmandu airport and transfer to the hotel.
- 2Day 2 : Free day at Kathmandu.Free day at Kathmandu hotel includes with Breakfast. We need your original passport including Nepali Visa to prepare for the Restricted Special Trekking permit, After preparing your permit Nepal Alsace trek will brief for your Trekking details.
- 3Day 3 : Night bus.
Night bus from Kathmandu VIA Chitwan-Jhapa-Ilam Phidem.
- 4Day 4 : 25 Hours Bus (Taplejung (1,820m).
Arrival at 10 Am Taplejung Via Kabele Khola.today you need to do rest because you get tired from night bus so, you take relax at the lodge in Taplejung,
- 5Day 5 : Phurumbu (1,542m) only 4 hours walking.
After breakfast trek to Phurumbu easy walk. Stay overnight at the lodge.
Today you can see the Kanchenjunga and Kumbakarna.
- 6Day 6 : Chhiruwa (1,270m) 6 hours.
Phurumbu-Chhiruwa via Sisne Khola and big Lumbu village. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 7Day 7 : Sekhathum (1,575m) 6 hours.
Chhiruwa-Sekhathum after walking a while we can see a beautiful valley and waterfall. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 8Day 8 : Amjilapsa (2,038m) 5 hours.
Sekhathum-Amjilapsa after 25 minutes we walk up way have a little view of Kumbakarna. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 9Day 9 : Kyabla (2,730m) 4 hours.
Amjilapsa-Kyabla today after breakfast easy way to reach the kyabla not the long way. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 10Day 10 : Ghunsa (3,595m) 5 hours.
Kyabla-Ghunsa which is the best place of Trekking place. Between Kyabla & Ghunsa there is a place called Phale where Tibetan people lives and they sell nice Carpets & prices are less than Kathmandu. Phale is one of the Centers of the Tibet border and from Phale the trail goes Lumba Sumba pass to Makalu & Way to Kanchenjunga trekking towards Ghunsa. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 11Day 11 : Rest day at Ghunsa.
This is very important that a beautiful place for a rest day. You may visit the village, monastery and etc. Your Kanchenjunga special trekking Permit also will be verified there. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 12Day 12 : Khambachen (4,050m) 6 hours.
Ghunsa -Khambachen From Lodge you have the great view of the (Janu Himal Kumbhakarna (7,710m) Phale Peak (6,645m) Sobithongie (6,670m) & Khabur Peak (6,332m). Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 13Day 13 : Lhonak (4,780m) 4 h,30.
Kambachen - Lhonak (4,780m) & you can see view Kanchenjunga from right side Wedge Peak (6,750m) Ramtang Peak (6,700m) Table Shikha (6,510m) from the Left side view of the Nupchu Peak (6,044m), Tinjung Peak (6,097m) and Dango Peak (6,250m). Stay overnight at lodge.
- 14Day 14 : Day Visit to Pangpema (5,143m) and night at Lhonak.
Pangpema is another beautiful place to visit it takes 6 hours to go & return. You have a wonderful View of the Kanchenjunga Base camp Glacier, Nepal Peak and Pathibhara Himal and Kanchenjunga. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 15Day 15 : Lhonak-Ghunsa 9 hours.
Lhonak-Ghunsa long way descending back to the Ghunsa. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 16Day 16 : Selle Base Camp-(3,700m).
From Ghunsa 4 hours walking to Selele base camp. Stay overnight at the small lodge.
- 17Day 17 : Tseram (3,870m) 7 hours.
From Selele base camp 7/8 hours walking to Tseram (3,870m) From Selle if the weather is fine you can see world top Mt Everest After passing Selle pass (4,480m), Sinelapche La (4,646m). Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 18Day 18 : Ramche (4,580m) Visit day
Tseram to Ramche, after Lunch we visit the Oktang, have a view of Kanchenjunga South Ynalug Kang (8,505m) Kumbhakarna many more snow peaks are very close and return back to Ramche. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 19Day 19 : Lasydanda (3,310) 7 hours.
Ramche-Lasyadanda. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 20Day 20 : Yamphudin (2,080m) 6 hours.
Lasyadanda-trek to Yamphudin. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 21Day 21 : Pumphe (1,854m) 6/7 hours.
Yamphudin Pumphedanda. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 22Day 22 : Sinchuwa (2,129m) 6/7 hours.
Pumphedanda Sinchuwa bhanjyang. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 23Day 23 : Lalikharka (2,711m) 6/7 hours.
Sinchuwa Bhanjyang-Lalikharka. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 24Day 24 : 6 hours.
Lali Kharka-Taplejung. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 25Day 25 : Night bus.From Taplejung taking night bus via Phedem-Ilam
- 26Day 26 : Via Damak Chitwan.
Arrival Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel.
- 27Day 27 : Free day at Kathmandu.Free day at Kathmandu hotel include with bed and breakfast.
- 28Day 28 : Departure.
After breakfast drive to the Kathmandu airport for Your scheduled flight back to the home
- Arrival and departure Transport Car/Van/ Hiace.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast 4 Nights
- Camping or Lodge Including Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Such as: Italian, Chinese, Indian, Nepali many more European food
- Lodge or Tented accommodation During the trek
- License holder Trekking Guide during the trek., Required number of porters, food, accommodation, salary, insurance
- Special trekking permits Kanchenjunga and park fee
- Bus Trasport from Kathmandu- Birtamode-Taplejung-Birtamode-Kathmandu
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu
- Your Travel Insurance Policy incase is accident high Altitude Sickness Rescue operaition
- Nepal entry visa fee 15 Days 25 US$ and for the 30 Days 40 US$, you can obtain your visa in Kathmandu airport if you have not taken from your country
- Soft and hard drinks Such as: Beer, Coke,Fanta and Minerail waters
- Personal Trekking Equipment
- Tips for Nepali staff
- Please bring with you 6 passport size pictures