Langtang trekking with climbing 4,900 meters Tsergo Ri peak
12 Days Langtang trek
12 Days Langtang trek lies to the north of Kathmandu. It is one of the nearest and most visited trekking destinations because of the unique blend of adventure it offers. Tibetan influenced village with a diverse landscape, the culture of the ancient time. Trekking Langtang hospitality of the local people, Flora and fauna, and the huge mountain range make it once in a lifetime opportunity to explore another precious Langtang trek route of Nepal. It is one of the most protected National parks in Nepal because of the easy access to the Tibet border. It is home to different rare animals like black beer, musk deer, and especially Red panda. So, to discourage illegal hunting of such rare animals and control borders we have to go through many checkpoints.
According to legend, a Tibetan lama teacher who was pursuing his runway yak discovered Langtang. So, they called LANG mean “yak” in Tibetan and TANG (dang) actually its dang mean “follow”. In such a historic way Langtang was discovered and named.
12 Days Langtang trek offers subtropic to alpine climate zone with the majestic view of Langtang Lirung (7,234m), Langtang RI (7,205m), Dorje Lakpa(6,966m), Kangchhangbo (6,387m), Langshisha RI (6,427m) and many more snow-capped mountains on the trial will only add excitement in our journey.
Langtang trek itinerary begins from Kathmandu’s drive to Dhunche– Syabrubensi for 8/9 hours. We slowly follow the hiking trail following small villages, scattered farmlands, and terraces into pristine ancient Tamang village. And gradually gain height before entering majestic Langtang valley. Our highest elevation point is the Tsergo Ri peak (4,900m) our best viewpoint to have a 360-degree view of the Langtang region.
NOTE: After the earthquake, there was an avalanche in Langtang valley which totally destroyed Langtang. It killed more than 268 people 178 Langtang residents, 80 foreigners, and 10 army persons. So local people are still willing to re-start and overcome such a tragedy buy goods, during this trek to help and support the Langtang valley and make it stronger and happier again.
Langtang trek cost US$ 702: Per person minimum 2 people in the group, Nepal Alsace trek included Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and Necessary trekking -permits, Local transport, Experienced guide, Porters, Salary, Insurance, and hotel in Kathmandu as per our itinerary in Langtang trek package. Our service doesn’t include international air tickets, tips for working staff, travel insurance, Lunch, and dinner in Kathmandu.
For a single person, an Additional cost 200$.
Our agency provides a guide and porter.
- 1Day 1 : Kathmandu arrival (1300m)
Arrival Kathmandu airport | And transfer to the hotel.
- 2Day 2 : Kathmandu to Syabrubensi (1400m) 5,100 Ft
From Kathmandu, 9 hours drive a bus to Syabrubensi | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 3Day 3 : Sybrubensi to Lama hotel (2,410m)7,830 Ft,
After breakfast, our trekking starts at the Lama hotel. we descend through bamboos and Rhododendron forest. After crossing the bridge over Langtang Khola then we ascent on a steep trail, which leads us to the Lama hotel 6 hours the walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 4Day 4 : Lamahotel-Mondo (3,340m) 11,621 Ft,After old Langtang village
We continue ascending from Lama hotel and enjoy the mountain landscape and waterfalls then we reach the green meadows Ghora Tabela, and offers us beautiful Himalayan Snow peaks with the Buddhist monastery 6 hours the walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 5Day 5 : Mondo to Kangjin Gompa (3,710m) 12,697 Ft, Himalayan view point
Our Journey to the Kangjin Gompa we pass the mini Chorten made from stone then we reach the Kangjin Gompa 3 hours the walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 6Day 6 : visit Tsergo Ri peak (4,900m) 16,404 Ft, about 6 hours both way
Visit Tsergo Ri -Have an amazing view of Langtang Lirung (7,227m), Langtang Ri (7,205m), Langsisa Ri (6,427m), Kang Chhangbo (6,387m), Nayankhanga (5,844m) Peak, Yala peak (5,500m) and many more snow Peaks | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 7Day 7 : Kangjin to Lama hotel
Back down to the Lamahotel for about 5 hours | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 8Day 8 : Lamahotel to Thulo Syabru (2,020m) 7,316 Ft,
Trek to Thulo Syabru Tamang village 6 hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 9Day 9 : Tholo Syabru to Dhunche (2,900m) your last night for the your trekking trip
5 hours walking from Tholo Syabru to Dhunche | Stay overnight at Lodge.
Today is your last walking day on your trip.
- 10Day 10 : Bus to Kathmandu
From Dhunche 7 hours drive the bus to Kathmandu | and transfer to hotel.
- 11Day 11 : Kathmandu your safety day
Your free day at Kathmandu | Hotel including bed and breakfast.
- 12Day 12 : Enjoy back to home
After breakfast drive to the international airport for your scheduled flight back to the home.
Lngtang trek cost 702 $ Per person
- Arrival & bdeparture transport service in Kathmandu.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast as per itinerary.
- A day three times meals-Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner during the trek.
- 2800 rs per day per member with Lodge accommodation during the trek.
- Langtang National park entry permits 3,500 rs and TIMS Card 1000 rs per person.
- All Necessary local bus transportation during the trek.
- English- speaking –Government licensed holder trekking guide.
- Over the 6 Pax group, we will provide you experience mountain Leader, who has the best trained Hotel Management (NATHM) Mountain Leader Course, Component 1-2, Navigation Course, Rock climbing Course, Mountain rescue Training and Basic Mountaineering training, etc.
- Necessary porters-Insurance, Salary and they are accommodation during the trek.
- Company paper working and Government taxes etc.
Langtang trek cost Excludes
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- International air ticket, Nepal Visa fee, your travel insurance, medical and emergency case.
- Personal expenses, bars bills, hot shower, telephone, laundry, and any drinks.
- Tips for Guide & porters.
- During the trek, if due to the wither problems or you want to return earlier than scheduled the balance is not refundable, please.
September to December and March to July
Day times normal and during Night 01-4 degree.
Langtang trek cost US$ 702: Per person minimums 2 people in the group
Langtang National park Permit and TIMS Trekking Permit.
Yes, If you take a Guide and porter then very safe trip all the trekking in Nepal. It is better to book your trip with an agency if something happens then easy to solve any problem and full responsibility from Trekking agency.
Tea house lodge
Chinese, Nepali, Tibetans, Indian and Italian dish.
5/6- hours walking per day.
Yes, you can see, Visit Tsergo Ri peak -Have an amazing view of Langtang Lirung (7,227m), Langtang Ri (7,205m), Langsisa Ri (6,427m), Kang Chhangbo (6,387m), Nayankhanga (5,844m) Peak, Yala peak (5,500m) and many more snow Peaks | Stay overnight at Lodge.
Normally, you need to bring with you flowing equipment. + walking boot If possible Gore tax boot is better. + Warm socks and Gaiters in case of rain or snow. + Day carry bag and Down Jacket. + Sleeping bag and others which are not mansions here.
Arrival & bdeparture transport service in Kathmandu. Hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast as per itinerary. A day three times meals-Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner during the trek. 2800 rs per day per member with Lodge accommodation during the trek. Langtang National park entry permits 3,500 rs and TIMS Card 1000 rs per person. All Necessary local bus transportation during the trek. English- speaking –Government licensed holder trekking guide. Over the 6 Pax group, we will provide you experience mountain Leader, who has the best trained Hotel Management (NATHM) Mountain Leader Course, Component 1-2, Navigation Course, Rock climbing Course, Mountain rescue Training and Basic Mountaineering training, etc. Necessary porters-Insurance, Salary and they are accommodation during the trek. Company paper working and Government taxes etc.
Feels like hangover & Feeling not good/ Headache/ Shortness of Breath/ Loss of appetite/ Sleep not good/ vomiting/ fevers etc.
Yes, if a woman travels alone to Nepal no problem but you take a guide or porter from a registered trekking agency because the trekking company is fully responsible for trekking and Mountain climbing. Our agency staff always take care of you, and they will provide you a single room single tent during the tea house trek and during the climbing trek. But if you contact freelance Guide then you get many problems they try to make chit for a single woman. Therefore if you book guide porter with un agency then it is good safe your Holyday travel to Nepal.
Lodge trek Langtang Gosaikunda Cher Dhane Gurung, Nous avons réalisé, à trois...Read More