14 Days Langtang with Ganjala Pass
14 Days Langtang with Ganjala Pass is a famous and beautiful easy pass trek in the Langtang region. And an amazing adventures holidays trip and offers us a view of Mountains Langtang Ri (7,205m), Langtang Lirung (7,227m), Langsisa Ri (6,427m), Yala peak (5,500m), Kangchambo (3,687m), and Tserko Ri (4,900m).
14 Days Langtang with Ganjala Pass (5,130m) Pass. The residence of Langtang village is a mix of Tibetans and Tamangs. Ganjala pass trekking is not only the wilderness adventure holiday rather it would be an act of humanity. We should contribute a little in the rebuilt and renovate of the devastated Langtang valley. Peoples of the Langtang are doing their utmost best to rise again.
14 Days Langtang with Ganjala pass is the main attraction of this trek which is (5,130m) and offers us the view of the Langtang Himalayan range. Nepal Alsace trekking company will offer you the best hospitality while taking you to the magnificent Himalayans activities of Nepal. Langtang with Ganjala pass trekking itinerary starts from the Syabrubensi of Rasuwa drastic. Your first-day trekking journey is until Lama Hotel. The trails comprise of the Rhododendrons, Bamboo forest, Waterfall, Streams, Langtang River, and the Local community. After the Ganjala pass, we will be heading towards Helambu Tarkeghayang. Peoples call here themselves Sherpa’s these people the dialects spoken are very different. These Peoples here follow the Buddhist religion and also many old Buddhist monasteries are built in this village. In this place, the local temples were rebuilt in 1969.
14 Days Langtang with Ganjala Pass you can do tea house trek until Kangjin Gompa there are lodge accommodations. After the Kangjin Gomba, you need to carry your food and tent with the help of porters for 3 days and 4 nights. Langtang with Ganjala pass trek cost 1360 U$$: we included in cost Guide, Porters, trekking permit, Local bus transport, Accommodation 7 night at the lodge and 3 night in a tent, Breakfast, Lunch, dinner, and we include the hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast as per our itinerary.
For a single person, the cost trek will increase by 200 US$.
If you want to hire the guide and porter only, also available from our agency.
- 1Day 1 : Arrival in Kathmandu (1300m).
Arrival Kathmandu airport | And transfer to the hotel.
- 2Day 2 : Kathmandu to Sybrubensi (1400m) 8/9 hours bus by public bus
From Kathmandu by bus to Sybrubensi, our lunch will be Trisuli and drive to Syabrubensi | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 3Day 3 : Syabru to Lama-hotel (2,410m) 6 hours.
After breakfast walking to Lama-hotel | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 4Day 4 : Lama hotel to Mundo (3,340m) 6 hours. After old Langtang village
From Lama-hotel trek to Mundo. In Langtang, there is no one living. Because in 2014 there is a big landslide from Earthquake, So, right now people are open new teahouse at the Mondo | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 5Day 5 : Mondo to Kangjin (3,710m) 3 hours. Open Himalaya view
Having your Breakfast then trek to the Kangjin. After lunch hiking to Kangjin Ri and back down to at Lodge in Kangjin | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 6Day 6 : Visit to Tregori (4,900m) 6 hours, Langtang range viewpoint
Today we visit the Trego Ri -Have amazing views of Langtang Lirung (7,234m), Langtang Ri, Langsisa Ri (7,205) Kang Chhangbu (6,387m), Nayankhanga (5.844m) Peak, Yala (5,500m) peak and many more snow Peaks | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 7Day 7 : Kangjin to (4,200m) Ganjala Phedi 3 hours walking.
From Kangjin we heading up to the Ganjala Phedi. There is we can't find the lodge. So it is necessary to have made a tent and our cook will be preparing the foods | Stay overnight at the tent.
- 8Day 8 : Ganjala phedi to (4,350m) Kelden Kharka 5/6 hours via Ganja-la pass.
From Phedi 3 hours climb up to the Ganjala top (5,130,m) our Guide will fix necessary rope after crossing Ganjala then we walk down to the Kelden Kharka. Which is the best camping place overnight at the tent, and our cook will be preparing food.
- 9Day 9 : Kalden Kharka to (3,800m) Dhukpu Kharka 6 hours.
After breakfast, we carry pack Lunch for Guests and staff because between Kelden Kharka and Dukpu Kharka there is no water service. Today we walk a long way through the grassy land that prevailed all the ridgeline of the hill. We arrive at Dukpu Kharka where is an open place overnight at the tent, and our cook will be preparing food.
- 10Day 10 : Dhukpu to (3,000m) Tarkrghyang 6 hours.
After breakfast, our trek down gradually and again climb up to (4,000m), It is a pretty and stunning view of Everest range and Gurishankher –Dorje Lakpa-Number Himal range can be seen from this pass then we continue the trek down through the rhododendron and pine forest to go Tarkeghyang Helambu | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 11Day 11 : Tarkeghyang to 3 hours walking to Thimpu.
Today we back down slowly to Thimpu. Because Thimpu is not far away from Tarkeghyang very easy day | Stay overnight at Local teahouse.
- 12Day 12 : Thimpu to 6 hour bus to Kathmandu.
From Thimpu, we taking a bus to Kathmandu | And transfer to the hotel.
- 13Day 13 : Kathmandu.
Free day at Kathmandu | Hotel includes bed and breakfast.
- 14Day 14 : Enjoy flight back to your home
After breakfast transfer to the Kathmandu airport for Your scheduled flight back to the home
- Arrival and Departure Transport Car/Van/ Hiace.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast 3 Nights.
- Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner during Lodge and camping trek with Tea and coffee.
- Lodge and Tented accommodation during the trek.
- License holder Trekking Guide and porters. Including insurance, Food, Salary, and Accommodation.
- Fix rope and ice crow.
- Langtang National park fee and TIMS Card.
- Bus Transport-Kathmandu-Shybrubensi-Thimpu-Kathmandu.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Your Travel Insurance Policy encase if the accident and high Altitude sickness Rescue operation.
- Nepal entry visa fee 15 Days 30 US$ and for the 30 Days 50 US$, you obtain your visa in Kathmandu Kathmandu airport if you have not taken from your country.
- Will require 1 passport size photos
- Soft and hard drinks Such as Beer.Coke, Fanta and mineral waters.
- Personal Trekking Equipment.
- Tips for Trekking staffs.
September to 10 November and April to May
Day time normal and during Night 3-8 degree.
Langtang with Ganjala pass cost 1360 U$$: per person minimum of 2 people in it he Group
Langtang national park, and TIMS card.
Yes It’s, You need a guide and porter and very safe travel.
Chinese, Nepali, Tibetans, Indian and Italian dish and Accommodation at tea house lodge and 3 nights tent service.
5/7 hours of walking per day.
Yes, you can see Langtang, Kang Chambo, Yala peak, Yubra peak, and other mountain views.
No, It is an easy and less crowd trek in Ganjala area 5,130m Pass
Normally, you need to bring with you flowing equipment. +, walking boot If possible Gore tax boot is better. + Warm socks and Gaiters in case of rain or snow. + Day carry bag and Down Jacket over 4,000 meters. + Sleeping bag and others which are not mansions here.
Hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast 3 Nights. Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner during Lodge and camping trek with Tea and coffee. Lodge and Tented accommodation during the trek. License holder Trekking Guide and porters. Including insurance, Food, Salary, and Accommodation. Fix rope and ice crow. Langtang National park fee and TIMS Card. Bus Transport-Kathmandu-Shybrubensi-Thimpu-Kathmandu.