Everest base camp Gokyo Ri Trek vs Chola pass
Everest base camp Gokyo trek is 18 days of trekking in the Khumbu region. EBC alleviation is (5,364m) above sea levels. We will visit Kalapatthar (5,545m) high viewpoint of this trek. From here you can see the mountains Khumbu Pumori (7,165m), Nuptse (7,861m), Lola (6,026m), Amadablam (6,856m), Cho-Oyo (8,188m), and Mt Everest (8,848,86m) and trek back to Gorakshep (5,140m).
Everest base camp Gokyo trekking via Cho La pass (5,420m) is one of the famous and longest trekking in Khumbu. The outstanding Himalayan pass and amazing panoramic views of the mountain can also be enjoyed on the way. Sherpa’s cultural, traditional villages’ lifestyle and crafted in harmony are also the main attraction among the trekkers.
Everest base camp via Gokyo trek itinerary 190 Km from Lukla EBC to Lukla connected by Cho la pass Gokyo valley and Gokyo Ri.
Gokyo trek Nepal we cross through the Tengboche monastery, which is the most significant Guru Ringbuche the monetary structure is Tibetan style Gompa.
Gokyo valley is also a lovely hamlet after EBC, Kalapatthar & Cho-la pass. Overnight at a less high place Thang Nak the next day slowly treks to Gokyo Lake.
Everest base camp Gokyo Lake trek is a beautiful and clean blue color water. The next morning, climb up to Gokyo Ri (5,320m) for the sunrise view of Everest, Close view of Cho-Oyo. Then way back to Gokyo, Namche, and Lukla.
Everest base camp and Gokyo trek cost, we listed on our website (1422: US$) per person for a minimum of 2 people in the Group. For a single person, the cost of his trek will increase by 260 US$.
Nepal Alsace Trek include,
01: Arrival departure transport,
02: Kathmandu hotel with breakfast as per our detailed itinerary.
03: Kathmandu, Lukla Kathmandu both way plane ticket.
04: Necessary trekking permit.
05: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner with lodge accommodations.
The overall trek will begin from Lukla, Namche, Tengboche, Laboche, Kalapathar, EBC, Dzong la Cho-la pass Gokyo Ri and Lukla. We highly recommend this on the trek from October, November, and March to the middle of May. During the EBC Gokyo trek accommodation will be at the good lodges with a dining room and toilet.
If you want to hire the guide and porter only also available from our agency.
- 1Day 1 : Arrival Kathmandu (1300m),
Arrival Kathmandu airport | And transfer to the hotel.
- 2Day 2 : Kathmandu to Phakding
Morning flight to Lukla (2,800m). The gateway of the Khumbu valley and our trek to Phakding (2610m) 7,000 Ft, 3 hours the walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 3Day 3 : Phakding to Namche Bazar | Sherpa capital
Trek to Namche Bazar (3,440m) 11,080 Ft, 5 hours the walk | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 4Day 4 : Namche Bazaar | Hiking to Sangboche for Mountain viewpoint
Our night will be in Namche, but today we slowly high up to the Syangboche Mountains views point Mt Everest (8,848m), Amadablam (6,856m), Thamserku (6,608m), Khangtenga (6,685m) and others Himalayan peaks. Our experience this additional night we sure that you can reach Kalapatthar and Everest base camp without any a headache | Stay Overnight in Namche
- 5Day 5 : Namche to Tengboche | Famous old Gompa
Our trek to Tengboche (3,800m) 12,660 Ft, 5 hours the walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 6Day 6 : Tangboche to Dingboche (4,410m) 5 hours the walking | with mountain view
Trek to Dingboche (4,410m) 14,300 Ft, 5 hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 7Day 7 : Dingboche to Lobuche | High altitude trail from Thukla
Our trek to Lobuche (4,900m) 16,210 Ft, 4 hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 8Day 8 : Lobuche to Everest Base Camp- Gorakshep
Trek to Everest base camp (5,364m) 17,554 Ft, 3 hours walking and back to the Ghorokshap (5,140m) 16,961Ft, hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 9Day 9 : From Gorakshep visit to Kalapatthar and back to Dzongla
Before the breakfast visit to Kalapatthar (5,545m) 18,192 Ft, for the viewpoint, the 4 hours trekking back to D.zong La (4,243) 15,850 Ft, 4 hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 10Day 10 : D'zongla to via Cho-La pass and trek to Thangnak
Trek to Thangnak Via Cho-La pass (5,420m) 17,611 Ft, 6/7 hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 11Day 11 : Thanknak to Gokyo | Short walk with Lake and Gokyo peak view
Easy day to go Gokyo (4,790m) 15,580 Ft, only 2 hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 12Day 12 : Early morning climb up to Gokyo ri (5,320m)
Early morning visit to Gokyo Ri (5,320m) 17,570 Ft, and back to Dhole (4200m) 4 hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 13Day 13 : Dhole to Khumjung
Our trek to Khumjung (3,790m) 11,710 Ft, 4/5 hours walking. hours of walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 14Day 14 : Kumjung to Phakding
Trek to Phakding 5 hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 15Day 15 : Phakding to Lukla
Trek back to Lukla. 3 hours of walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 16Day 16 : Lukla to Kathmandu
Flight to Kathmandu | And transfer to the hotel.
- 17Day 17 : Your safety day at Kathmandu
Your safety day at Kathmandu | Hotel include with breakfast
- 18Day 18 : Enjoy flight bak to your homeAfter breakfast drive to the Kathmandu airport for your scheduled flight back to the home.
Everest base camp Gokyo Trek cost 1422 $ Per person
- Arrival & departure transport service.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast as per itinerary.
- Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu domestic plane ticket 360 US$: Per Person.
- For the Nepali Guide 11,000 Rs
- A day three times meals-Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner during the trek.
- Lodge accommodation during the trek.
- Maximum 3500 Rs per day per person for meals & lodge.
- Everest National park entry permit 3,500: Nepali Rs and 1,000 RS Per person TIMS Card.
- Pasang Lhamu Village Tax 2000 Rs Nepali Per Person.
- English- speaking –Government licensed holder trekking guide.
- Over the 6 Pax group, we will provide you experience mountain Leader, who has the best trained Hotel Management (NATHM) Mountain Leader Course, Component 1-2, Navigation Course, Rock climbing Course, Mountain rescue Training and Basic Mountaineering training, etc.
- Guide and porters-Insurance, Salary and they are accommodation during the trek.
- Company paper working and Government taxes etc.
Everest base camp Gokyo Trek cost Excludes
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- International air ticket, Nepal Visa fee, your travel insurance, medical and emergency case.
- Personal expenses, bars bills, hot shower, telephone, laundry, and any drinks.
- During the trek, if due to the wither problems or you want to return earlier than scheduled the balance is not refundable, please.
September to November and March to May
Day time normal and during Night 5-15 degree.
Everest base camp and Gokyo trek cost, (1,422: US$) P/P Minimum of 2 People
No, You have been already to Kalapatthar (5,545m) | Chola Pass (5,420m) (5,320m) Gokyo Ri easily you can do this high pass
Sagarmatha National park permit and Pasang Lhamu VCD Permit.
Yes, If you take a Guide and porter then very safe trip all the trekking in Nepal. It is better to book your trip with an agency if something happens then easy to solve any problem and full responsibility from Trekking agency.
Every village there are good Lodge with dining room including the best Toilet
Chinese, Nepali, Tibetans, Indian and Italian dish.
5/6 hours of walking per day.
Yes, you can see Thamserku(6,608m), Kusum Kangaru (6,367m), Amadablam (6,856m), Cho-Oyo (8,200m), Everest (8,848m), Pumori (7,165m), Nuptse (7,861m), Lhotse (8,414m), Island (6,189m) peak and many other mountains views.
Normally 17 Nights 18 Days Total days
Normally, you need to bring with you flowing equipment. + walking boot If possible Gore tax boot is better. + Warm socks and Gaiters in case of rain or snow. + Day carry bag and Down Jacket over 3,000 meters you get very cold. + Sleeping bag and others which are not mansions here.
Arrival & departure transport service. Hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast as per itinerary. Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu domestic plane ticket 360 US$: Per Person. For the Nepali Guide 11,000 Rs A day three times meals-Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner during the trek. Lodge accommodation during the trek. Maximum 3500 Rs per day per person for meals & lodge. Everest National park entry permit 3,500: Nepali Rs and 1,000 RS Per person TIMS Card. Pasang Lhamu Village Tax 2000 Rs Nepali Per Person. English- speaking –Government licensed holder trekking guide. Over the 6 Pax group, we will provide you experience mountain Leader, who has the best trained Hotel Management (NATHM) Mountain Leader Course, Component 1-2, Navigation Course, Rock climbing Course, Mountain rescue Training and Basic Mountaineering training, etc. Guide and porters-Insurance, Salary and they are accommodation during the trek. Company paper working and Government taxes etc.
Feels like hangover & Feeling not good/ Headache/ Shortness of Breath/ Loss of appetite/ Sleep not good/ vomiting/ fevers etc.
Yes, if a woman travels alone to Nepal no problem but you take a guide or porter from a registered trekking agency because the trekking company is fully responsible for trekking and Mountain climbing. Our agency staff always take care of you, and they will provide you a single room single tent during the tea house trek and during the climbing trek. But if you contact freelance Guide then you get many problems they try to make chit for a single woman. Therefore if you book guide porter with un agency then it is good safe your Holyday travel to Nepal.