Ganesh Himal trekking is a remote destination which is the northern part of Nepal, trekking style is homestay trek.
Ganesh Himal trekking is one of the beautiful remote areas that reach the cultural hub of the Tamang and Gurung. In this trek, you can see many Kunda, Ganesh Himal peaks covered with white snow. And nice valley with rhododendron forest, local hospitality, look people are always very happy and they are friendly. During this trek, you can’t see many tourist very few trekkers knows about this destination. The local people speak only Nepali and Tamang. If you make this trek you will have a very different experience about remote homestay in Nepal.
Ganesh Himal trekking is a beastly homestay trekking, there is no luxury tea house, lodge-like another trekking region. Homestay with a local family, so food is local delicious Nepali Dal Bhat, with fresh vegetables. During this trek highest pass is Pangsang la which is 3850m. From Pangsang la pass you will have the beautiful views of Ganesh Himal !, two, !!! including Langtang. After the Pangsang la pass you will enter the Langtang valley trekking and Langtang Ganjala pass trekking areas. The trekking starts from Kathmandu-Dundure Khola via Dhading, Khare, Darkha, Dundure with the local bus. We highly recommend this trek from October to December and March to May for the very best time. If you are interested in this trek then please write to us. We will forward you any time about this trekking information.
Our agency will offer you the very cheapest price for this trekking cost only 780 U$$ per person. Price includes Guide, porter, permit, Local transport, food and hotel in Kathmandu as per our itinerary.
For a single person, the trek cost will increase by 180 US$.
If you want to hire the guide and porter only, also available from our agency.
- 1Day 1 : Arrival Kathmandu (1300m).
Arrival Kathmandu airport | And transfer to the hotel.
- 2Day 2 : Kathmandu-Dundur Khola
From Kathmandu, Bus to Khare Via Dhading to Duundur Khola (1400m) 7 hours | Overnight homestay.
- 3Day 3 : Dundur Khola-Borang
Trek to Borang (1,500m) 5 hours walking | Overnight homestay.
- 4Day 4 : Borang-Chalish
Our trek to the Chalish (1,600m) 3 hours walking | Overnight homestay.
- 5Day 5 : Chalish-Tipling
Trek to Tipling (2,100m) 5 hours walking | Overnight homestay.
- 6Day 6 : Tipling- Pangsang la
Our trek to high col Pangsang La (3,850m) 4/5 hours walking and you will have the round sunrise view of Mountains, Ganesh Himal (7,429m), and Langtang Himal (7,229m) | Overnight homestay.
- 7Day 7 : Pangsang-Somdang
Trek to Somdang (2,300m) 5 hours walking | Overnight homestay.
- 8Day 8 : Somdang-Ghattlang
Our trek to the Ghattlang (2,100m) 5 hours walking | Overnight at Lodge.
- 9Day 9 : Ghattlang-Sybrubensi
Last day trek to Syabrubensi (1,400m) 5 hours walking | Overnight at Lodge.
- 10Day 10 : Syabrubensi-Kathmandu
By public bus to Kathmandu 9 hours | Stay overnight at hotel in Kathmandu.
- 11Day 11 : Kathmandu,
Your safety day at Kathmandu | Hotel includes bed breakfast.
- 12Day 12 : Departure
After breakfast drive to the international airport for your scheduled flight back to the home.
THE COST INCLUDED.
- Arrival & Departure transport.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast as per our itinerary.
- Local bus transportations Kathmandu-Dundure-Sybrubensi-Kathmandu.
- Accommodation local homestay.
- National park fee and TIMS card.
- The meal at a homestay.
- English spiking trekking Guide & Porters.
- Over the 6 Pax group, we will provide you experience mountain Leader, who has the best trained Hotel Management (NATHM) Mountain Leader Course, Component 1-2, Navigation Course, Rock climbing Course, Mountain rescue Training and Basic Mountaineering training, etc.
- Necessary porters-Insurance, Salary and they are accommodation during the trek.
- Company paper working and Government taxes etc.
THE COST EXCLUDED
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- Personal Trekking Equipment.
- Your Travel Insurance Policy encase accident and high Altitude sickness Rescue.
- Nepal entry visa fee 15 Days 30 US$ and for the 30 Days 50 US$, you can Obtain your visa in Kathmandu airport if you have not taken from your Country.
- Soft and hard drinks: Such as Beer, coke, Fanta and Mineral waters.
- Tips for Nepali staffs.
- Please bring with you 1 passport size of pictures.
October to November and March to May
Day times normal and during Night 1-3 degree.
Ganesh Himal Trek cost only 780 U$$ per person
Langtang park and TIMS Trekking Permit.
Yes It’s, You need a guide and porter and very safe travel.
Chinese, Nepali, dish.
5/7- hours walking per day.
Yes, you can see, Ganesh Himal Langtang, Manasulu, and many other mountains views.
Normally, you need to bring with you flowing equipment. + walking boot If possible Gore tax boot is better. + Warm socks and Gaiters in case of rain or snow. + Day carry bag and Down Jacket. + Sleeping bag and others which are not mansions here.
Arrival & Departure transport. Hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast as per our itinerary. Local bus transportations Kathmandu-Dundure-Sybrubensi-Kathmandu. Accommodation local homestay. National park fee and TIMS card. The meal at a homestay. English spiking trekking Guide & Porters. Over the 6 Pax group, we will provide you experience mountain Leader, who has the best trained Hotel Management (NATHM) Mountain Leader Course, Component 1-2, Navigation Course, Rock climbing Course, Mountain rescue Training and Basic Mountaineering training, etc. Necessary porters-Insurance, Salary and they are accommodation during the trek. Company paper working and Government taxes etc.
2 Person Lodge Trek "J'ai adoré notre trek de 15 jours dans...Read More