Gokyo peak renjola pass - 14 Night 15 Days trip with Kathmandu
Gokyo peak vs Renjo la pass trek
Gokyo peak Renjola pass trek
Gokyo peak Renjola pass Trek is 5,360m high and approximately (67 km) from Lukla to Gokyo. Through Renjo la pass, then back to Lukla. It is the best viewpoint and unique trek route in the Khumbu region. The hike includes climbing to the HERO peak (5,320m) which provides spectacular views. which offers you amazing mountain views Mt, Everest (8,848,86m), Cho-yo (8,188m) Amadamlam (6,856m) Kangtenga (6,685m) Kusumkangaru (6,367m) Thamserku (6,608m), and other white snow mountains.
During the trek, visitors will experience the blue lake, Nogiompa Glacier, as well as Sherpa culture. Regarding the itinerary, Renjola passes via Thame to Lukla to Namche bazaar Gokyo, Namche bazaar Gokyo. There are good and clean lodges with dining rooms, toilets, and you will get a wife when you go to Namche & Gokyo.
VIEW OF THE CHOLATSE
Italian, Tibetan, Nepali, and Indian | You can choose the menu during the lodge trek.
Gokyo trek is not too risky and it is a beautiful and popular trek in the Everest region. Alternatively, you can hike up Chola Pass (5,420 meters) via Labuche if you prefer to see Everest base camp or Kalapatthar. We organize many other treks on our site, including the Kalapattar EBC trek and a short mountain view trek. During this trek, we start at the Kathmandu Lukla airport, then walk for about 6/7 hours each day.
Gokyo peak Renjola pass trek
Gokyo trek cost $ 1195 Each person Nepal Alsace trekking agency will include 3 Night hotel Kathmandu with breakfast service, Guide and porter, Breakfast, Lunch, dinner, Pasang Lhamu village tax, Sagarmatha park permit, and insurance the for guide+ Porters and plane ticket for the guide, but we don’t include your international plane ticket, your personal expenses, Nepal Visa, Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu also all the drinks during your treks. Gokyo peak Renjola pass trek the best time is 25 September to last November are a very sweet time for Gokyo Peak Rinjo la pass trekking.
- 1Day 1 : Arrival KathmanduArrival Kathmandu airport 1300 m | And transfer to the hotel.
- 2Day 2 : Kathmandu to Phakding
Morning flight to Lukla 2,800m. The gateway of the Khumbu valley and our trek to Phakding 3 hours walking 2,610m | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 3Day 3 : Phakding to Namche Sherpa city
We enter the Sagarmatha National park and cross the Dudh Kosi river. We climb steeply up to the Namche Bazar (3,440m) 5 hours walking to Sherpa capital of the Khumbu Everest | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 4Day 4 : Namche to Khumjung old Sherpa village
Namche- Khumjung (3,790m) Today we walking only 2 hours and we can visit up to Syangboche (3,800m.) where Everest View Hotel is situated above Namche for some outstanding views of Everest (8,848m), Nuptse (7,861m), Lhotse (8,414m), Ama Dablam (6,856m), Thamserku (6,608m), Khngtenga (6,685m), and Kusum Kanguru (6,367m). There are also good views of the National Park Centre and Museum just above the town | Stay overnight in the Lodge in Khumjung.
- 5Day 5 : Khumjung to Dhole 6 hoursTrek to Dhole (4,200m) 6 hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 6Day 6 : Dhole to Machhermo 6/7 LodgeOur trek to Machhermo (4,410m) 4 hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 7Day 7 : Machhermo to GokyTrek to Gokyo (4,790m) 4 hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 8Day 8 : Climbing Gokyo peak (5,320m) about 4 hours go and back Gokyo.
Today early morning climb up to Gokyo Hero peak (5320m) peak every steep view of the Gokyo valley. From Gokyo, Ri wonderful view of Mt Everest (8,848m), Cho-yo (8,188m), Pumori (7,165m)-Amadablam (6856m), Nuptse (7,861m) Cho-yo (8188m), and many more peaks. After Lunch rest at Gokyo | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 9Day 9 : Gokyo to Lungden with Renjo pass
Our trek to Lungden (4,600m) 6 hours walking. Today we pass 5,360m Renjo la which is the highest point of your trek | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 10Day 10 : Lungden to Thame Mt Everest climbers village
From Lungden only 4 hours to Thame (3,800m) | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 11Day 11 : Thame to Jorsale
From Thame, 6 hours walking to Jorsale 2,740m | Stay overnight at lodge.
- 12Day 12 : Jorsale to Lukla last night for your trekking trip
From Jorsale 5/6 hours walking to Lukla (2,800m) Stay overnight at lodge.
- 13Day 13 : Lukla to Kathmandu planeFrom Lukla Flight back to Kathmandu | And transfer to the hotel.
- 14Day 14 : Kathmanu your safety dayFree day at Kathmandu | Hotel includes bed and breakfast.
- 15Day 15 : Depature enjoy back to homeAfter breakfast transfer to the international airport for your departure.
Gokyo peak renjola pass 1195 U$D
- Arrival and departure transport service in Kathmandu.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast as per itinerary.
- Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu domestic plane ticket 360 US$: Per Person and with our trekking guide.
- A day three times meals-Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner during the trek.
- Lodge accommodation during the trek.
- Everest National park entry permit 3,500: Nepali Rs
- Pasang Lhamu Village Tax 2000 Rs Nepali Per Person.
- English- speaking –Government licensed holder trekking guide.
- Over the 6 Pax group, we will provide you experience mountain Leader, who has the best trained Hotel Management (NATHM) Mountain Leader Course, Component 1-2, Navigation Course, Rock climbing Course, Mountain rescue Training, and Basic Mountaineering training, etc.
- Guide and porters-Insurance, Salary and they are accommodation during the trek.
- Company paper working and Government taxes etc.
Gokyo peak Renjola pass Trek cost excludes
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- International air ticket, Nepal Visa fee, your travel insurance, medical, and emergency case.
- Personal expenses, bars bills, hot shower, telephone, laundry, and any drinks.
- During the trek, if due to the wither problems or you want to return earlier than scheduled the balance is not refundable please.
835 US$ Per person Trekking and Hotel cost. Kathmandu to Lukla Kathmandu plane ticket cost 360 US$
Not too difficult, but you need good physical and mentally prepared dally walking hours 5/6 with good equipment > guide and porters.
5,320m Gokyo peak and 5,360m Renjola pass.
September to 10 December and March to the first week of June
Day time is normal during the night 5-10 degree
Lukla to Gokyo-Renjola Namche Lukla approximately 56 km.
Normally, you need to bring with you flowing equipment. + Walking boot, If possible Gore tax boot is better. + Warm socks and Gaiters in case of rain or snow. + Day carry bag and Down Jacket. + Sleeping bag and others which are not mansions here.
Feels like hangover/ Feeling not good/ Headache/ Shortness of Breath/ Loss of appetite/ Sleep not good/ vomiting/ fevers etc.
If you take Guide and porter then very safe trip all the trekking in Nepal. It is better to book your trip with an agency if something happens then easy to solve any problem and full responsibility from Trekking agency.
Yes, if a woman travels alone to Nepal no problem but you take a guide or porter from a registered trekking agency because the trekking company is fully responsible for trekking and Mountain climbing. Our agency staff always take care of you, and they will provide you a single room single tent during the tea house trek and during the climbing trek. But if you contact freelance Guide then you get many problems they try to make chit for a single woman. Therefore if you book guide porter with un agency then it is good safe your Holyday travel to Nepal.