Gokyo peak Renjola pass
Gokyo peak Renjola pass Trek is maximum high altitude (5360m) and approximately (67 Km) From Lukla to Gokyo. Renjo la pass and to Lukla. It is the best viewpoint and unique Trekking route in the Khumbu region, which offers you amazing view mountains views Mt, Everest (8,848m), Cho-yo (8,188m) Amadamlam (6,856m) Kangtenga (6,685m) Kusumkangaru (6,367m) Thamserku (6,608m)and other white snow mountains.
Info Gokyo peak Renjola pass trek also the attraction with blue Lake and Nogiompa Glacier and Sherpa cultural, during this trek from Lukla to Gokyo, Renjola pass via Thame to Lukla you will find good and cline lodge, with dining room, toilet and also you will get wife at Namche & Gokyo.
Italian, Tibetan, Nepali, and Indian | You can choose the menu during the lodge trek.
The Gokyo trek is not too much risk and beautiful + popular trekking Everest. If you would prefer to go Everest base camp and Kalapatthar then you should pass (5,420m) Chola pass via Labuche. Nepal Alsace trek organizes 13 days Kala Pattar EBC trek, short trek mountains view trek and many other itineraries in our site. This trek starts from Kathmandu Lukla pane then we walking 6/7 hours per day during the trek.
Gokyo peak Renjola pass trek cost |
Kathmandu –Lukla to Kathmandu plane ticket cost 360: US$ per person.
Kathmandu Accommodations and Trekking cost 915: US$ per person.
915$ Nepal Alsace trekking agency will include 3 Night hotel Kathmandu with breakfast service, Guide and porter, Breakfast, Lunch, dinner, Pasang Lhamu village tax, Sagarmatha park permit and insurance the for guide+ Porters and plane ticket for the guide, but we don’t include your international plane ticket, your personal expenses, Nepal Visa, Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu also all the drinks during your treks. Gokyo peak Renjola pass trek the best time is 25 September to last November are a very sweet time for Gokyo Peak Rinjo pass.
- 1Day 1 : Arrival KathmanduArrival Kathmandu airport 1300 m | And transfer to the hotel.
- 2Day 2 : Kathmandu-Phakding
Morning flight to Lukla 2,800m. The gateway of the Khumbu valley and our trek to Phakding 3 hours walking 2,610m | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 3Day 3 : Phakding-Namche
We enter the Sagarmatha National park and cross the Dudh Kosi river. We climb steeply up to the Namche Bazar (3,440m) 5 hours walking to Sherpa capital of the Khumbu Everest | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 4Day 4 : Namche-Khumjung
Namche- Khumjung (3,790m) Today we walking only 2 hours and we can visit up to Syangboche (3,800m.) where Everest View Hotel is situated above Namche for some outstanding views of Everest (8,848m), Nuptse (7,861m), Lhotse (8,414m), Ama Dablam (6,856m), Thamserku (6,608m), Khngtenga (6,685m), and Kusum Kanguru (6,367m). There are also good views of the National Park Centre and Museum just above the town | Stay overnight in the Lodge in Khumjung.
- 5Day 5 : Khumjung-DholeTrek to Dhole (4,200m) 6 hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 6Day 6 : Dhole-MachhermoOur trek to Machhermo (4,410m) 4 hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 7Day 7 : Machhermo-GokyoTrek to Gokyo (4,790m) 4 hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 8Day 8 : Climbing Gokyo peakSightseeing To Gokyo Ri (5,320m} Today early morning climb up to Gokyo peak every steep view of the Gokyo valley. From Gokyo, Ri wonderful view of Mt Everest (8,848m), Cho-yo (8,188m), Pumori (7,165m)-Amadablam (6856m), Nuptse (7,861m) Cho-yo (8188m), and many more peaks. After Lunch rest at Gokyo | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 9Day 9 : Gokyo-Lungden
Our trek to Lungden (4,600m) 6 hours walking. Today we pass 5,360m Renjo la which is the highest point of your trek | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 10Day 10 : Lungden -Thame
From Lungden only 4 hours to Thame (3,800m) | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 11Day 11 : Thame-Jorsale
From Thame, 6 hours walking to Jorsale 2,740m | Stay overnight at lodge.
- 12Day 12 : Jorsale-Lukla
From Jorsale 5/6 hours walking to Lukla (2,800m) Stay overnight at lodge.
- 13Day 13 : Lukla-Kathmandu.From Lukla Flight back to Kathmandu | And transfer to the hotel.
- 14Day 14 : KathmanuFree day at Kathmandu | Hotel includes bed and breakfast.
- 15Day 15 : DepatureAfter breakfast transfer to the international airport for your departure.
- Arrival and departure transport service in Kathmandu.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast as per itinerary.
- Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu domestic plane ticket 360 US$: Per Person and with our trekking guide.
- A day three times meals-Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner during the trek.
- Lodge accommodation during the trek.
- Everest National park entry permit 3,500: Nepali Rs
- Pasang Lhamu Village Tax 2000 Rs Nepali Per Person.
- English- speaking –Government licensed holder trekking guide.
- Over the 6 Pax group, we will provide you experience mountain Leader, who have best trained Hotel Management (NATHM) Mountain Leader Course, Component 1-2, Navigation Course, Rock climbing Course, Mountain rescue Training and Basic Mountaineering training etc.
- Guide and porters-Insurance, Salary and they are accommodation during the trek.
- Company paper working and Government taxes etc.
THE COST NOT INCULDE
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- International air ticket, Nepal Visa fee, your travels insurance, medical and emergency case.
- Personal expenses, bars bills, hot shower, telephone, laundry and any drinks.
- During the trek, if due to the wither problems or you want to return earlier than scheduled the balance are not refundable please.
Minimum 2 Pax 1,275 US$ Per person
Not too difficult, but you need good physical and mentally prepared dally walking hours 5/6 with good equipment > guide and porters.
5,320m Gokyo peak and 5,360m Renjola pass.
September to 10 December and March to the first week of June
Day time is normal during the night 5-10 degree
Lukla to Gokyo-Renjola Namche Lukla approximately 56 km.
Normally, you need to bring with you flowing equipment. + Walking boot, If possible Gore tax boot is better. + Warm socks and Gaiters in case of rain or snow. + Day carry bag and Down Jacket. + Sleeping bag and others which are not mansions here.