Gokyo trek is one of the best and easy trekking in the Khumbu Everest region. The main attraction of the Gokyo valley trek is beautiful blue color Lakes which are the (4,750meters) from the seas level. People are interested to do this trek because there is one famous free trekking peak called Gokyo Ri (5,320m). It offers us an amazing view of Mt Everest (8848m), Amadablam (6,856m) Lhotse (8,414m) and very close sunrise view of Cho-Oyo (8,188m). Gokyo Peak is a moderate Alpine free trekking peak. For the Gokyo peak climbing, you don’t need any mountaineering equipment just your trekking gears are fine. We highly recommend you to do this trek October/ November and March to the second week of May. After Nov to Feb, there will be more snow which will make it difficult to climb Gokyo Ri.
the village it the main central hub in Everest trekking. From here you can do Renjo la pass, Thame or you can make your trip to Everest Base camp. And also Kalapatthar, Kongmala three pass via Chola pass (5,420m). You can make an Itinerary 10 to 11 days. Most of the trekkers love to stay more night at Gokyo. Because there are so many frozen lakes and visit Cho-Oyo Base camp including the Himalayan view.
Gokyo trek itinerary: Every 2 hours you can get clean accommodation with dining & toilet.
Walking from Lukla to Gokyo approximately 36KM.
Kathmandu-Lukla to Kathmandu Plane ticket cost |360 US$| P/P
Gokyo trekking cost |872| US$) per person for a minimum of 2 people in the Group, for a single person, The cost of his trek will increase by 200 US$.
Nepal Alsace Trek include,
01: Arrival departure transport,
02: Kathmandu hotel with breakfast as per our details itinerary.
03: Kathmandu, Lukla Kathmandu both way plane ticket.
04: Necessary trekking permit.
05: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner with Lodge accommodations during the trek.
If you want to hire the guide and porter only also available from our agency.
- 1Day 1 : Arrival Kathmandu (1300m).
Arrival Kathmandu airport | And transfer to the hotel.
- 2Day 2 : Kathmandu to Phakding (2610m) 7,000 Ft 3 hours the walking.
Morning flight to Lukla. The gateway of the Khumbu valley and our trek to Phakding | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 3Day 3 : Phakding to Namche (3,440m) 11,080 Ft, 5 hours the walking | Sherpa capital
We enter the Sagarmatha National park and cross the Dudhkosi river. We climb steeply up to the Namche Bazar Sherpa capital of the Khumbu Everest | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 4Day 4 : Namche to Khumjung (3,790m) 11,710 Ft, 2 hours the walking | Mountain view
Namche-hiking to Khunde Hospital was set up by the late Sir Edmund Hillary and we can visit up to Syangboche (3800m.) where Everest View Hotel is situated above Namche for some outstanding views of Everest (8,848m), Nuptse (7,861m), Lhotse (8,414m), Ama Dablam (6,856m), Thamserku (6,608m), Khngtenga (6,685m), and Kusum Kanguru (6,367m). There are also good views of the National Park Centre and Museum just above the town | Stay overnight in the Lodge in Khumjung.
- 5Day 5 : Khumjung to Dhole 4,200 m | Tawache, Amadablam, Kangtenga and Thamseku view
Trek to Dhole (4,200m) 13,610, hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 6Day 6 : Dhole to Machherm | Machhermo peak view
Our trek to Machhermo (4,410m) 14,663 Ft, 4 hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 7Day 7 : Machhermo to Gokyo | Cho-oyo view
Trek to Gokyo (4,790m) 15,580 Ft, 4 hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 8Day 8 : Climb to Gokyo free trekking peak.
Before breakfast visit to Gokyo Ri (5,320m) 17,570 Ft, it takes 4 hours and after lunch back down to Nala (4,200m) | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 9Day 9 : Nala to Phortse
Nala-Phortse (3640m) 12,496 Ft, very famous old Sherpa Village 6 hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 10Day 10 : Phortse to Jorsale
Phortse-we climb up to Mongla and our lunch will be at Namche Bazar after lunch 2 hours walking to the Jorsale 6 hours. | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 11Day 11 : Jorsale to Lukla
Jorsale-Lukla your last walking day 5 hours. | Stay overnight at the Lodge.
- 12Day 12 : Lukla to Kathmandu.
From Lukla flight back to Kathmandu | And transfer to the hotel.
- 13Day 13 : Your safety day at Kathmandu.
Free day at Kathmandu | Hotel includes bed and breakfast.
- 14Day 14 : Enjoy flight back to your home
After breakfast drive to the Kathmandu airport your scheduled flight back to the home.
THE COST INCLUDES
- Arrival & departure transport service.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast as per itinerary.
- Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu domestic plane ticket 360 US$: Per Person.
- For the Nepali Guide 11,000 Rs
- A day three times meals-Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner during the trek.
- Lodge accommodation during the trek.
- Maximum 3500 Rs per day per person for meals & lodge.
- Everest National park entry permit 3,500: Nepali Rs.
- Pasang Lhamu Village Tax 2000 Rs Nepali Per Person.
- English- speaking –Government licensed holder trekking guide.
- Over the 6 Pax group, we will provide you experience mountain Leader, who has the best trained Hotel Management (NATHM) Mountain Leader Course, Component 1-2, Navigation Course, Rock climbing Course, Mountain rescue Training and Basic Mountaineering training, etc.
- Guide and porters-Insurance, Salary and they are accommodation during the trek.
- Company paper working and Government taxes etc.
THE COST NOT INCULDE
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- International air ticket, Nepal Visa fee, your travel insurance, medical and emergency case.
- Personal expenses, bars bills, hot shower, telephone, laundry, and any drinks.
- During the trek, if due to the wither problems or you want to return earlier than scheduled the balance is not refundable, please.
September to November and March to May
Day time normal and during Night 5-10 degree.
Kathmandu-Lukla to Kathmandu Plane ticket cost |360 US$| P/P Gokyo trekking cost |872| US$) per person for a minimum of 2 people in the Group
No, Gokyo Trek is easer then EBC Trek and Gokyo, Chola pass or Renjola pass. You trek highest point is (5,320m) Gokyo Ri
Sagarmatha National park permit and Pasang Lhamu VCD Permit.
Yes It’s, You need a guide-porter and very safe travel.
Every village there are good lodge with dining room including the best toilet
Chinese, Nepali, Tibetans, Indian and Italian dish.
5/6 hours of walking per day.
Yes you can see Thamserku (6,608m), Kusum Kangaru (6,367m), Amadablam (6,856m), Cho-Oyo (8,200m), Everest (8,848m), Pumori (7,165m), and many other mountains views
Normally 13 Nights 14 Days
Normally, you need to bring with you flowing equipment. + walking boot If possible Gore tax boot is better. + Warm socks and Gaiters in case of rain or snow. + Day carry bag and Down Jacket over 3,000 meters you get very cold. + Sleeping bag and others which are not mansions here.
Arrival & departure transport service. Hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast as per itinerary. Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu domestic plane ticket 360 US$: Per Person. For the Nepali Guide 11,000 Rs A day three times meals-Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner during the trek. Lodge accommodation during the trek. Maximum 3500 Rs per day per person for meals & lodge. Everest National park entry permit 3,500: Nepali Rs. Pasang Lhamu Village Tax 2000 Rs Nepali Per Person. English- speaking –Government licensed holder trekking guide. Over the 6 Pax group, we will provide you experience mountain Leader, who has the best trained Hotel Management (NATHM) Mountain Leader Course, Component 1-2, Navigation Course, Rock climbing Course, Mountain rescue Training and Basic Mountaineering training, etc. Guide and porters-Insurance, Salary and they are accommodation during the trek. Company paper working and Government taxes etc.
Gokyo Ri Trekking 2019 Dhanne was recommended to me 10 years ago...Read More
Gokyo trek avece un group Bonjour Nous avons fait un très beau...Read More
Trek au Nepal avece Dhane L’Agence Népal Alsace Treks et Expédition et...Read More