Kathmandu valley Sightseeing With Nagarkot Hiking - 04 Nights 05 Days
Kathmandu valley sightseeing with Nagarkot hiking
Kathmandu valley Sightseeing With Nagarkot Hiking. Kantipur Also Kathmandu is a very popular and old historical city. It is the nearest Nepal mountain viewpoint. Spread across an area 360 square kilometers and elevation only 1300m in Kathmandu, above the sea level. Moreover, the city’s exotic, fascinating, rich culture, art, and traditional valley. The Kathmandu valley is roughly an oval bowl measuring 24 km East-west and 19 km north-south. Furthermore. It is encircled by a range of green terraced hills and dotted compact clusters the red-tiled roofed house.
Kathmandu valley city sightseeing is a beautiful historic city. Its main attraction is Pashupatinath, Swymbunath, Boudhanath, Kathmandu Darbar square, and different stales temples.
PRICE FOR PER PERSON (395 US$)
Bhaktapur Darbar square is one of the main attractions of historical places on the contrary. It has 55 carved windows and Mallas dynasty. These art and architecture of buildings are from the 13 century to the 18 century. The Bhaktapur Statues of King Bhupendra Malla is mounted on a giant stone pillar and the Patiala Temple etc.
WHY WE GO TO NAGARKOT?
After a break visits the tower then have an amazing view of the Mountains, Lamjung, Manaslu, Ganesh, Langtang, Mt Everest, etc. We highly recommend this trip from October to December and March to June. In our program itinerary, we include hotels, a guide who speaks English, French, Italian, Japanese and German. This price does include Transport and breakfast. Moreover, all the nursery entrants’ fee is included. 15$ Bhaktapur,200 Rs Boudhanath, 1000rs Pashupatinath,200 Rs Swymbunath.100 Rs Darba requires and 500 Rs Patan. This tour takes you to around Kathmandu valley. Travelers will enjoy Kathmandu valley sightseeing With Nagarkot Hiking organized by Nepal Alsace Trek.
01: Golden Temple. 02: Kumbeshwar. 03: Mahabodhi. 04: Macheendranath temple. 05: Living goddess the Kumari and historical museum.
Note- If you need more info and cost about the valley with Nagarkot please contact Nepal Alsace trek & Expedition (p,) Ltd). We will answer you at any time for your requirements as soon as possible.
If only just one single client wants this tour then the cost will be 200US$ extra.
Sorry: we don’t include in our price list, Nepal visa fee, personal equipment, Lunch, dinner in your traveling Nepal, your international air ticket and travels insurance.
- 1Day 1 : Arrival in Kathmandu (1300m).
Arrival Kathmandu | And transfer to the hotel.
- 2Day 2 : Sightseeing -Kathmandu –Valley 9 am to 4 PM evening.
After breakfast Sightseeing to Swayambunath, Patan and Kathmandu Darbar esquire with our city guide and privet transport Car or Hiace | overnight at the hotel.
- 3Day 3 : Kathmandu Valley and Nagarkot. Night stop.
After breakfast Sightseeing to Pashupatinath, Boudhanath and afternoon drive to Nagarkot>> hotel including bed and breakfast.
- 4Day 4 : Bhaktapur Visit 9 AM to 2 PM.
After breakfast drive back to Bhaktapur | And visit to Bhaktapur afternoon drives back to Kathmandu hotel.
- 5Day 5 : Departure from Kathmandu
After breakfast drive to the Kathmandu airport for your scheduled flight back to home.
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car/van/ Hiace
- Standard accommodation in the hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast 3 nights
- Standard accommodation hotel in Nagarkot with breakfast 1 night
- All entrance fees during the Sightseeing.
- Privet transport in your trip Car or Hiace
- A Government license holder City Guide who speaks well English, French, Italian, Japanese and German
- Lunch and dinner whilst in Kathmandu and Nagarkot
- Your travel insurance
- Nepal entry visa fee 15 Days 30 US$ and for the 30 Days 50 US$, But you obtain your visa in Kathmandu airport if you have not taken from your Country
- Tips for your Guide and driver
- Personal Equipment
- Please don't forget to bring 2 Passport of size pictures.
September to December and Feb to June
PRICE FOR PER PERSON (395: US$)
From Nagarkot we get amazing view of the Manasulu (8,163m) Ganesh Himal (7,429m) Langtang Lirung (7,227m) Gouri Sankar (7,134m) Dorje Lakpa (6,979m) and Kangchangbo (6,387m)