Lower Mustang Trek
Lower Mustang Trek is a rail remarkable shadow trekking valley in the Annapurna region Nepal. This trek offers us the view of the excellent mountains of Dhaulagiri, Tukche peak, Nilgiri, Annapurna face and Thapa peak. Thakali, Magar and Kami indigenous people inhabitant in this region. So the Thakali’s, as well as other cultures, can be seen along with these trekking routes.
Other attractions of Lower Mustang trek is the holy temples of Hindu and Buddhist. In this region, people have different dresses than other parts of Nepal. Their customs-dress are quite distinct thick BAKHU’ which is used in the cold places of Nepal. During the trek it is unique experiences taste moreover and you will be enchanted by the naturally decorated landscape of upper Mustang.
Lower Mustang trekking can be done in 11 days including arrival day to departure day. We have listed Lower mustang trekking cost 976 U$$ per person for a minimum of 2 pax in groups.
Price includes from Nepal Alsace trek.
01: Arrival & departure transports.
02: All the necessary local transport’s during the trek.
03: Necessary Trekking permits.
04: Breakfast, Lunch. Dinner, Lodge accommodations during the trek including guide and porter.
05: Hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara as per our details itinerary.
06: Pokhara- Jomsom to Pokhara plane ticket.
We like to inform you that before the booking trip please re-check our list of include and include in our list. This lower Mustang trek is a very easy and less altitude trek. Every 2/3 hours of walk, we will get a mountain lodge with a nice facilely hot shower, dining room, and clean toilets. Our guide will take care of all foods, lodges, transports, and necessary extra services during the trek.
For a single person, The trek cost will increase by 200 US$.
Lower Mustang is the main hub for Upper Mustang trekking, Upper Dolpo, Annapurna circuit and Tilicho pass trekking in the Annapurna region. The trek begins from Jomsom, Kagbeni, Jharkot, Muktinath, visit Marpha Thakgaun and will end in Jomsom.
If you want to hire a guide and Porter only also available from our agency.
- 1Day 1 : Arrival Kathmandu (1300m).
Arrival Kathmandu airport | And transfer to the hotel.
- 2Day 2 : Kathmandu-Pokhara (900m).
Kathmandu-Pokhara by Tourist bus to Pokhara (200Km) | And transfer to the hotel.
- 3Day 3 : Flight Pokhara to Jomsom (2700m) and 3 hours trek to Kagbeni (2800m).
We take a flight to Jomsom from Pokhara. From the flight provide to us panoramic views of the Annapurna and Dhaulagiri mountain ranges Nilgiri and many more Mountains and the valley of Annapurna trekking region. After reaching Jomsom, the trek formally starts with short trekking to Kagbeni it takes 3 hours by walking we need to follow Kali Gandaki river almost all trial is flat up to Kagbeni which located at the riverbank of Kaligandaki, the main gateway to Upper Mustang | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 4Day 4 : Kagbeni- Muktinath (3800m) 4 hours walking.
After breakfast. our trek heading to Muktinath via Jharkot the trek offer us beautiful views of Dhaulagiri, Tukche peak. Thapa peak, Nilgiri, and Upper Mustang Valley | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 5Day 5 : Muktinath Valley.
Today visit to Muktinath temple’s and 2 hours walking to Thorangla pass Base camp how to go over the Thorang-La pass and return back to Muktinath | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 6Day 6 : Muktinath-Marpha Village (2640m) 6 hours walking.
In the morning, we start our trek towards Marpha Village Development Committee in the Mustang district. It is a beautiful little village located on the way of the Jomsom, Muktinath trek. The name Marpha is derived from the words "mar" meaning hard work and "Pha" meaning people. So, it literally means that the villagers in Marpha are hard working. Marpha is known for the production of local apple brandy | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 7Day 7 : Marpha-Jomsom 2 hours walking.
After lunch 2 hours walking to the Jomsom, this is your last trekking day on your trip | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 8Day 8 : Jomsom-Pokhara,
From Jomsom 25 minute flight back to Pokhara (900m) and transfer to the hotel.
After cheek in your room then you can visit Pokhara Lakeside and Pokhara city.
- 9Day 9 : Kathmandu-Pokhra.
From Pokhara tourist bus to Kathmandu | And trnsfer to hotel
- 10Day 10 : Kathmandu.
Free day at Kathmandu | Hotel includes bed and breakfast.
- 11Day 11 : Departure.
After breakfast drive to the international airport for your scheduled flight back to the home.
- Arrival and departure transport service in Kathmandu.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast as per itinerary.
- Two night hotel in Pokhara at Lakeside with breakfast.
- Annapurna Conservation park permit and Tims card.
- Plane Ticket for Pokhara-Jomsom-Pokhra with Nepali Guide.
- A day three times meals-Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner during the trek.
- Lodge accommodation during the trek.
- Tourist bus ticket Kathmandu -Pokhara to Kathmandu.
- English- speaking –Government licensed holder trekking guide.
- Over the 6 Pax group, we will provide you experience mountain Leader, who have best trained Hotel Management (NATHM) Mountain Leader Course, Component 1-2, Navigation Course, Rock climbing Course, Mountain rescue Training and Basic Mountaineering training etc.
- Necessary porters-Insurance, Salary and they are accommodation during the trek.
- Company paper working and Government taxes etc.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Your travel insurance Policy encases if the accident and high altitude sickness, Rescue and medication.
- Soft and hard drinks such as Coke.Fanta, Beer, Mineral waters.
- Personal Trekking Equipment,
- Tips for Trekking Staffs.
- Please bring with you 2 passport size photos.
- Nepali Visa fee 15 Days 30 US$ and for the 30 Days 50 US$, But you can obtain your visa in Kathmandu airport if you have not taken from your country.
September to December and March to May.
Day time normal and during Night 1-5 degree.
Lower mustang trekking cost 976 U$$ per person for a minimum of 2 People in the groups.
No, Very easy trek, but windy after 10- am
Annapurna National park permits TIMS card.
Yes, It’s, with guide & porter very safe travel.
Every village there are good lodge with Dining room including the best Toilet
Chinese, Nepali, Tibetans, Indian and Italian dish.
5/6 hours of walking per day.
Yes, you can see Annapurna, Nilgiri North & West, Dhaulagiri, Thapa peak, Tukuche peak and many other mountain views.
Normally 10 Nights 11 Days
Normally, you need to bring with you flowing equipment. + walking boot If possible Gore tax boot is better. + Warm socks and Gaiters in case of rain or snow. + Day carry bag and Down Jacket over 3,000 meters you get very cold. + Sleeping bag and others which are not mansions here.
We discover "Nepal Alsace Trek & Expedition" agency in 2010 to organise...Read More