Short trek Annapurna is one of the best and beautiful trekking on the northern part of the Annapurna region. It includes Ghandruk, a typical Gurung village where most of the people are Ex-British Gorkha army. They are 2/2 GR/1/1 GR/ and 10 GR Gorkha regiment Army in the UK. The Ghandruk village is also the main hub of Annapurna Base camp trek and Poon Hill Ghorepani trekking.
Short Trek Annapurna offers an amazing view of the Annapurna range. Which also includes the close view of the Annapurna South, Machhapuchhaure, Himchuli, Gandharva Chuli, and Gangapurna mountains. Ghandruk village is dominated by Gurung ethnic society, also few of the Braman, Kami, Damai, Sarki inhabits there too. This short trek offers Himalayan views, cultural, religions, the lifestyle of Gurung identically. They have been protecting local cultural heritage, the Gurung museum, and religion. You can find lodges with dining, clean toilet as well as agricultural for local empowerment.
Annapurna Short trek is very easy trek maximum altitude is only (2000m). This trek starts from Dhampus, Pothana, Landruk, and then it will end at Nayapul.
Annapurna Short trek prices 476-US$ per person for 9 days package minimum of 2 people in the Group
For a single person, the cost of his trek will increase by 200 US$.
This trek can be done in any month of the year. We offer a very experienced trekking guide who knows the peoples, cultures, histories, naturals, and routes too. Our agency has a full insurance policy for the outworking staff.
If the groups are over the 6 people, we will provide you experience mountain Leader, who has the license from NATHM like Mountain Leader Course, Component 1-2, Navigation Course, Rock climbing Course, Mountain rescue Training and Basic Mountaineering training, etc. Thank you and welcome to Nepal.
If you want to hire the guide and porter only also available from our agency.
- 1Day 1 : Kathmandu Arrival (1300m).
Arrival Kathmandu airport transfer to your hotel.The hotel is near to Tourist street called”thamel” where you can chill around and Buy stuff you might need for Trekking.
- 2Day 2 : Kathmandu-Pokhara (900m) Bus or plane from Kathmandu-Pokhara.
Pokhara is called Heaven of Nepal.IT is Beautiful City which offers different Type of beautiful place like Fewa Lake, Sarang Kot from Where we can have Paragliding Davids falls, Peace Stupa and much more Beautiful place overnight at hotel.
- 3Day 3 : Pokhara-Pothana (1890m) one hours transport and 4 hours the walking from Phedi
From Pokhara one hours private Transport to Suikhet Phedi and walk up to Pothana. Pothana is Gurung Village which is called civilized village which offers panoramic views of the mountain Annapurna south, Mardi and Machhapuchre (fishtail).Accommodation at a Lodge.
- 4Day 4 : Pothana-Ghandruk (1940m) 6/7 hours the walking from Pothana
Ghandruk is Called Gorkha Village because the profession of people of this area is in the British Army. From the beginning of world war, 1st People of this area has always fought for British so it is called Gorkha Army Village. Specially Gurung and Magar community People lived here. This village is one of the beautiful village of Nepal and the civilized village of Nepal. Ghandruk is Famous amoung Florien Tourist as well as for the domestic Tourist. Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 5Day 5 : Rest day at Ghandruk.
Today you have the view Point of Himchuli-Annapurna south-Annapurna Three-Gandarbhachuli and Machhapuchhare. Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 6Day 6 : Ghandruk-Pokhara.
From Ghandruk 4 hours walking to Nayanpul and 2 hours drive to Pokhara hotel include.
- 7Day 7 : Pokhara-Kathmandu.
From Pokhara bus to Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel.
- 8Day 8 : Free day at Kathmandu.
Free day at Kathmandu hotel include with bed and breakfast.
- 9Day 9 : Departure from Kathmandu.
After breakfast transfer to Kathmandu airport for your scheduled flight back to the home.
- Arrival and departure transport service in Kathmandu.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast as per itinerary.
- Two-night hotel in Pokhara at Lakeside with breakfast.
- Annapurna Conservation park permit and Tims card.
- A day three times meals-Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner during the trek.
- Lodge accommodation during the trek.
- Tourist bus ticket Kathmandu Pokhara to Kathmandu.
- English- speaking –Government licensed holder trekking guide.
- Over the 6 Pax group, we will provide you experience mountain Leader, who have best trained Hotel Management (NATHM) Mountain Leader Course, Component 1-2, Navigation Course, Rock climbing Course, Mountain rescue Training and Basic Mountaineering training etc.
- Necessary porters-Insurance, Salary and they are accommodation during the trek.
- Company paper working and Government taxes etc.
- The Local transport during the trek
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Your travel insurance.
- Nepal Entry visa fee 15 Days 30 US$ and for the 30 Days 50 US$, But you obtain your visa in Kathmandu airport if you have not taken from your Country.
- Tips for your Guide and porters.
- Personal Equipment.
- Soft and hard drinks: Cokes, Beers, Fantas, Mineral waters.
- Please don't forget to bring 2 Passport of size pictures for visa