Dhaulagiri trek a challenging and beautiful adventure trekking in Annapurna region. Dhaulagiri trek through remote wilderness and traditional villages in the Dhaulagiri areas. Cross two spectacular Dhaulagiri high passes and embark on Glacier. Dhaulagiri trekking is like an expedition, owing to its wild location, snow trails, and Glacier moraines and cold climes, having a full range of trekking experiences from low hill to high alpines. The trekking itinerary can be made 15 to 20 days if you wish to go Mustang trek then you can add 13 days more in the itinerary. Dhaulagiri trek goes through the big challenging mountains passes. This trek offers us amazing natural scenery, evergreen forest with rhododendrons combined with native warm-hearted people and their heady mixture of unique cultural. Dhaulagiri trekking is needed full-on camping trek and one of the longest trekking in Annapurna region. However the trekking route there is few homestay lodging facilities also available until Italian base camp. In Dhaulagiri trek, we walk to Hidden valley via French pass a true sense of isolation, where offering us the view Sita Chuchura, Tukche peak, Annapurna’s Mukut Himal, Nilgiri, Tshi Kang, and Mt Dhaulagiri. This trek is main attraction close view of Mt Dhaulagiri and the panoramic view of Himalayan snowcapped mountains. The trek starts from Beni and passes along the Mangdi are Revier leading through the forest into high valley and snow Glacier trails. This trekking highest point is French pass (5,240m) which is the across the northern slopes of Dhaulagiri, offering a stunning display of Dhaulagiri range. If you have permit and time then you can continue climbing over Dhaulagiri high pass and Thapa peak (6,060m) Dhaulagiri trek consists of different types of forest and trekkers who go for this trek will touch Dhaulagiri mountain at the base camp. The trek is with a steep descent to Jomsom and next day quick flight to Pokhara. There is another option, if you have more time then you can continue trek to via Kaligandaki valley include Ghorepani poon hill which is the best viewpoint of Short trek Annapurna region.
- 1Day 1 : Arrival in Kathmandu (1,300m).
Arrival Kathmandu airport and transfer to the hotel.
- 2Day 2 : Kathmandu.
Free and Trekking peppering day at Kathmandu hotel include with bed and breakfast.
- 3Day 3 : Kathmandu-Beni 10 hour the bus.
From Kathmandu very early morning bus to Beni our lunch will be Damauli high way to Pokhara Beni. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 4Day 4 : Muri (1,840m) 3 hours bus and 3 hours walking.
After breakfast, we talking bus to near the Muri and we walking 2/3 hours. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 5Day 5 : Bagar (2,080m) 6 hours walking.
Muri-Bagar The valley narrows and villages become less numerous. Along the trail succeed meadows, woods, and terraced fields. Great view of Dhaulagiri I (8,167m), Gurja Himal (7,193 m) and Ghustung Sud (6,465m). Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 6Day 6 : Dovan (2,880m) 6 hours walking.
Bagar-Dovan Descents succeed to ascents along the Myagdi Khola in a wild atmosphere, dense forest, and impressive waterfalls. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 7Day 7 : Dovan-Forest camp (3,070m) 6 hours walking.
From the Dovan trek to Forest camp. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 8Day 8 : Italian Bace camp (3,700m) 6 hours walking.
Forest camp - Italian base camp our first meet with the glaciers. A magic panorama, just opposite, the impressive west face of Dhaulagiri, on our right side the Manaa Pathi, and behind, the fantastic great wall of Tsaurabong Peak. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 9Day 9 : Rest day.
Today our rest day and after Lunch, day hiking to the glacier. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 10Day 10 : Swiss basecamp (3,790m) only 3 hours walking.
From Italian Base camp - Swiss base camp easy day because we need to go slow for the enough acclimatize for the French pass and Thapa pass overnight at the tent.
- 11Day 11 : Dhulagiri base camp (4,750m) 5 hours walking.
Swiss Base camp to Dhaulagiri Base camp. We establish our campsite opposite an ice fall, See between Dhaulagiri I, II, IV and V on a side and Dhaulagiri I and Tukuche Peak, overnight at the tent.
- 12Day 12 : Daulagiri pass and camp at Hidden valley (5,050m) 7/8 hours walking.
From Dhaulagiri Base camp walking to French pass quite hard day (5,360m) and Camp in the “Hidden Valley “(5050 m). Splendid views from the pass of the Dhaulagiri and many other peaks surrounding the Hidden valley: Sita Chuchura, Mukut Himal and,Tashi Kang.Overnight at tent.
- 13Day 13 : Yak Kharka (3,680m) 6/7 hours walking.
From Hidden valley camp 6/7 hours walking Yak Kharka also hard day A short climb takes us to the pass. Magnificent panorama of the Annapurnas Nilgiris.Telecho Peak and Thorang la Peak, Overnight at the tent.
- 14Day 14 : Yak Kharka-Jomsom (2,700m).4 hours walking.
After breakfast easy walk to Jomsom, today is your last trekking. Stay overnight at the lodge.
- 15Day 15 : Jomsom-Pokhara (900m).
From Jomsom 25 minute flight back to Pokhara and transfer to hotel. After checking your room then visit to Lake site then overnight at hotel.
- 16Day 16 : Pokhara Kathmandu.
From Pokhara Tourist bus to Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel.
- 17Day 17 : Kathmandu.
Free day at Kathmandu hotel includes with bed and breakfast.
- 18Day 18 : Departure.
After breakfast drive to the international airport for Your scheduled flight back to home.
- 4 Nights hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast.
- Basic lodge accommodation on trek
- 1 night’s hotel accommodation in Pokhara- on twin sharing with breakfast
- Meals -Breakfast, Lunch-dinner Such as Nepali, Indian. Chinese and Italian, much more European food, as per above program during the trekking with Tea or Coffee.
- All transport as listed on our itinerary by tourist bus Taxi.
- Annapurna conservation entrance fees
- Trekking permit (TIMS)
- Porter to carry personal gear
- English speaking trekking guide
- Jomsom-Pokhara flight ticket.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Your Travels Insurance Policy encase accident and high Altitude sickness Rescue operation.
- Nepal entry visa fee 15 Days 25 US$ and for the 30 Days 40 US$, you can obtain in Kathmandu airport if you have not taken from your country.
- Soft and hard drinks Such as: Beer, Coke, Fanta and Mineral water.
- Personal Trekking Equipment.
- Tips for Nepali staffs.
- Please bring with you 2 passport size pictures.
Bonjour Dhany Je suis les raid d'hiver en ce moment et m'absente...Read More