Annapurna Base camp Trekking - 14 Nights 15 Days
Annapurna base camp trekking is an easy trek with less altitude where you can enjoy the natural beauty. The Seeking for directly involved in the cultural activates and religious belief then the best option is Annapurna Base camp trek. Annapurna trek is the spectacular journey to the south face of Annapurna !. During this trek, we also do a pleasant hike through the diverse Nepalese landscape and culture. Although Annapurna is the 10th highest mountain in the world.
Annapurna base camp trek is one of the most amazing, mind-blowing and pleasant treks in Nepal. Because the lifestyle, cultures, towering mountains, and surrounding will heal your mind as our trekking goes on. During ABC trek, we can witness the panorama view of different high mountains like Annapurna! 8,091m), Annapurna !! (7,555m), Annapurna South (7,647m), Gangapurna (7,454m), Tharpu Chuli (Ten peak) (5,695m), Gandharva Chuli (6,248m), Hiunchuli (6,434m) Singuchuli (6,501m). And the closest view of the Mt Machhapucure (Fish Tail) (6,997m) which is the symbolic art of our National flag. ABC trek not only mountains but also Natural hot spring, the ethnic culture of Gurungs society adds interest in our treks. Annapurna trekking is not to exploring but for proper enjoyment. Different cast like Gurungs, Magars, are the actual habitat of these regions, so the variation of cultures is also eye-catching. Different flora and can be seen on this route to refresh the mood.
Annapurna base camp trekking itineraray.
It is the main hub of Annapurna Short trek, Poon hill trek, and Lower Mustang trekking. You can increase your itinerary 10 days to 15 days trek too. We make sure that this trekking cost very low comparatively. This trekking begins from Berethanti and trekking will end in Dhampus. You will stop one or two nights at Pokhara a beautiful city of lakes side. We highly recommended you to go on this trek once in your lifetime again. The best time for this trek is September to middle December and March to June. There are many more natures asking for us to enjoy their beauty, which cannot be explained with the word. To know more about Annapurna base camp trek you have to see and feel it. So it’s never too late.
Annapurna base camp trekking cost, we listed budget price in our site US$: 840: Per person minimum 2 people in the group. Nepal Alsace Trek included Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and Necessary trekking -permits, Local transport, an Experienced guide, Porters, Salary, Insurance, and hotel in Kathmandu as per our itinerary and 2-night hotel in Pokhara with breakfast.
We don’t include in our price list, Nepal visa fee, personal equipment, and the Plane ticket for Kathmandu- Pokhara to Kathmandu, Lunch, and dinner in Kathmandu-Pokhara, your international air ticket and travels insurance.
For a single person, the cost will increase by 180 US$.
If you want to hire only a guide and porter also available from our agency.
- 1Day 1 : Arrival Kathmandu (1300m).
Arrival Kathmandu airport | And transfer to the hotel.
- 2Day 2 : Kathmandu-Pokhara (900m)
Tourist bus from Kathmandu to Pokhara 7 hours (200 km) | Overnight at hotel.
- 3Day 3 : 1.hr,30 Drive to Nayapul and 5 hours walking to Ghandruk (2900m)
After breakfast drive to the Nayapul, from where we start our trekking, it takes 5 hours to get the Destination Ghandruk | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 4Day 4 : Ghandruk-Chhomrom)
Trek to Chhomrom 5 hours walking (2170m) | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 5Day 5 : Chhomrom-Himalaya hotel
Trek to Himalaya Hotel 6 hours walking (2920m) | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 6Day 6 : Himalaya hotel-Annapurna base camp
Trek to Annapurna base camp (4,100m) via MBC 5 hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 7Day 7 : Annapurna base camp-Bamboo
After breakfast return down to Bamboo (2310m) 5 hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
before sunrise so we can have Panoramic views of Annapurna ! (8,091m) Annapurna south Himchuli, Annapurna Franga and Many more Mountains views.
- 8Day 8 : Bamboo-Jhinu danda
From Bambo 5 hours walking to Jhinu Danda (1780m) | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 9Day 9 : Jhinu-Tolka
Trek to Tolka (1700m) 5 hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 10Day 10 : Tolka-Pokhara
From Tolka 5 hours walking to Suikhet Phedi than a 35-minute drive to Pokhara Lake Saide then cheek in the hotel room than a free visit to Pokhara.
- 11Day 11 : Pokhara-Kathmandu
From Pokhara tourist bus to Kathmandu 7 hours | Cheek in your hotel at Kathmandu.
- 12Day 12 : Kathmandu
Your free day at Kathmandu | Hotel includes with breakfast service.
- 13Day 13 : Departure
After breakfast drive to the international airport for your scheduled flight back to the home.
- Arrival and departure transport service in Kathmandu.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast as per itinerary.
- Two-night hotel in Pokhara at Lakeside with breakfast.
- Annapurna Conservation park permit and Tims card.
- A day three times meals-Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner during the trek.
- Lodge accommodation during the trek.
- Tourist bus ticket Kathmandu Pokhara to Kathmandu.
- English- speaking –Government licensed holder trekking guide.
- Over the 6 Pax group, we will provide you experience mountain Leader, who have best trained Hotel Management (NATHM) Mountain Leader Course, Component 1-2, Navigation Course, Rock climbing Course, Mountain rescue Training and Basic Mountaineering training etc.
- Necessary porters-Insurance, Salary and they are accommodation during the trek.
- Company paper working and Government taxes etc.
- Local transports during the trek.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Soft and hard drinks such as Beer, Coke, Fanta, Mineral water.
- Your Personal Trekking Equipment.
- Your Personal insurance policy encases if the accident and high altitude sickness, rescue and medication.
- Nepal Entry visa fee 15 Days 30 US$ and for the 30 Days 50 US$. But you can Obtain your visa in Kathmandu airport if you have not taken for your Country.
- Tips for guide and porter.