Annapurna three pass trekking is one of the beautiful Adventure high pass treks in the Annapurna region. The three pass trekking is a challenging trek in Nepal. Dhaulagiri French pass (5,360M), Tilicho pass (5,99m) and Kangla pass (5,322m). During the trek, we can enjoy an amazing view of Dhaulagiri !, !! and !!!, Thapa peak, Tukche peak, Annapurna south, Nilgiri North, Tilicho peak, Thorangla peak then Upper Mustang Valley. For Upper Mustang we need a special trekking permit of 500 US$ for the 10 days per person.
Annapurna three pass trek
When we cross, Dhaulagiri pass trek then we head toward the lovely adventure Tilicho pass. It offers us the view of mountains close view of the Tilicho peak and world high altitude Tilicho Lake with a very clean and blue color with a round view of Himalayans white snow peaks in this high pass trek. After the final Tilicho pass, we going to follow the Annapurna circuit trekking route enter areas of Annapurna conservation areas to Manang.
We head to Kangla pass from where you can enjoy the views of Annapurna one to four, Gangapurna, Manaslu, Pisang peak and Chulu far East (6,585m) and (6419mm) west view then we enter to the Nar and Phu valley-village is a wonderful panoramic view of Himlung, Kangaru, and Saribung peak. The historical old Buddhist monasteries, and reincarnation Lama in Budhhhism bodhisattva on the Phu monastery, Untouched Hamlet by modernity. And then we drive out from Chame to Kathmandu.
How much cost for Annapurna 3 pass trekking?
Answer: 3,222-US$ per person and a minimum of 2 people in the group.
Answer: In this cost, Nepal Alsace Trek will include Nar & Phu special Trekking Permit. Include Guide, Porters, Cook, insurance, Salary, food, Camping gears, park permit, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner with coffee, tea, local transportations for all staff and members during the trek. We do include a hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast Service as per our itinerary.
For a single person, the trek cost will increase by 300 US$.
We highly recommend this trek from August to mid-October and May to June which is the very best time.
If you want to hire the guide and porter only also available from our agency.
- 1Day 1 : Arrival in Kathmandu (1,300m).
Arrival Kathmandu Airport | And transfer to the hotel.
- 2Day 2 : Free day at Kathmandu.
Free day at Kathmandu hotel includs with bed and breakfast.
- 3Day 3 : Kathmandu -Beni.
From Kathmandu-bus to Beni about 10 hours | Overnight camp or Lodge.
- 4Day 4 : Benii - Muri (1,840m).
From Beni by bus to near the Muri and after the bus 3 hours walking to Muri.we gradually climb up through fire tree forests | Stay overnight at lodge.
- 5Day 5 : Muri - Bagar (2,080m).
From muri 6 hours walking to Bagar.The valley narrows and villages become less numerous. Along the trail succeed meadows, woods, and terraced fields. Great vistas of Dhaulaghiri I (8,091 m), Gurja Himal (7,193 m) and Ghustung Sud (4,65 m) | Stay overnight at lodge.
- 6Day 6 : Bagar - Dovan (2,880m).
From Bagar 6 hours walking to the Dovan.Descents succeed to ascents along the Myagdi Khola in a wild atmosphere: dense forest and impressive waterfalls | Stay overnight at lodge.
- 7Day 7 : Dovan-Forest Camp (3,445m).
From the Dovan 5/6 hours walking to Forest camp | Stay overnight at lodge.
- 8Day 8 : Forest cam -Italian base Camp (3,700m).
From forest camp 5/6 hours walking to Italian base camp.Our first meet with the glaciers. A magic panorama: just opposite, the impressive west face of Dhaulagiri, on our right side the Mana Pathi, and behind, the fantastic great wall of Tsaurabong Peak | Stay overnight at lodge.
- 9Day 9 : In Italian Base camp Rest day.
In Italian Base camp Acclimatization and rest day hiking | Stay overnight at lodge.
- 10Day 10 : Italians Camp -Swiss Base Camp (3,730m).
From Italian base camp only 3 hours walking to Swiss base camp (3730 m) overnight at the Camp.
Why we walk sort because we need a fully acclimatize for the French pass and Thapas pass.
- 11Day 11 : From Swiss camp 6 hours to Dhaulagiri Base Camp (4,750m).
From Swiss base camp 6 hour walking to Dhaulagiri Base camp. we establish our campsite opposite an icefall, See between Dhaulagiri I, II, IV and V on a side and Dhaulagiri I and Tukuche Peak | Stay overnight at the tent.
- 12Day 12 : Dhaulagiri Base Camp-French Pass Hidden vally (5,050),Very difficult and hard day.
From Dhaulagiri base camp 6/7 hours walking to French pass quite hard day (5400m) and camp in the “Hidden Valley “(5,050 m). Splendid view from the pass of the Dhaulagiri and many other peaks surrounding the Hidden valley: Sita Chuchura, Mukut Himal, and Tashi Kang | Stay overnight at the tent.
- 13Day 13 : Hidden Valley - Thapa Pass (5,230 m) Yak Kharka (4,400m).
From Hidden valley camp 6/7 hours walking Yak Kharka also a hard day. A short climb takes us to the pass. Magnificent panorama of the Annapurnas Nilgiris.Telicho Peak and Thorang la Peak | Stay overnight at the tent.
- 14Day 14 : Yak Kharka – jomsom (2,700m).
From the Yek Kharka 4/5 hours walking to Jomsom | Stay overnight at lodge.
- 15Day 15 : Jomsom-Kisang Kharka (3,510m).
From Jomsom only 4/5 hours walking to Kisang Kharka | Stay overnight at lodge. .
- 16Day 16 : Kisang kharka –Tilicho Base camp (4,700m).
From Kisang Kharka 4/5 hours walking to Telechoi base camp | Stay overnight at the tent.
- 17Day 17 : Tilicho pass (5,121m).
From base camp 7 hours walking to Tilicho Phide VIA Telecho Pass and flow the Telecho Lake | Stay overnight at the tent.
- 18Day 18 : Telecho Phide-Manang.
From Phedi 7/8 hours walking to Manang (3,510m) via Khangsar village | Stay overnight at lodge.
- 19Day 19 : Manang.
Rest day at Manang easy day. If you want you can visit Gangapurna Glacier | Stay overnight at lodge.
- 20Day 20 : Manang –Nawal Gaun (3,657m).
From Manang only 5 hours walking to Nawal Gaun | Stay overnight at lodge.
- 21Day 21 : Nawal Via -Kanglapass (5,322m). 8/9 Hours to Nargaun
From Nawal 8/9 hours walking to Nar Gaun | Stay overnight at lodge.
- 22Day 22 : Nar to Phu Gaun (4110m)
Today we passing many streams and many bridges about 7 hours walking | Stay overnight at lodge.
- 23Day 23 : Rest day.
Rest day for your trek.we spends a day hiking to Nar village and have a look over the local culture and lifestyle | Stay overnight at lodge.
- 24Day 24 : Phu Gaun to Meta (3560m)
From Phugaun trek to Meta 6 hours walking | Stay overnight at lodge.
- 25Day 25 : Meta to Dharmasala (3230m)
Meta to Dharmasala 6/7 hours walking | Stay overnight at lodge.
- 26Day 26 : Dharmasala to Koto (2640m)
From Dharamsala trek to Koto only 4/5 hours walking easy day | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 27Day 27 : Koto to Kathmandu.From Koto Local Jeep to Besishar about 5 hours drive then 5/6 hours bus to Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
- 28Day 28 : Kathmandu
Your free day at Kathmandu | Hotel includes bed and breakfast.
- 29Day 29 : Departure.After breakfast drive to the Kathmandu airport for Your scheduled flight back to the Home.
THE COST INCLUDED.
- Arrival and departure transport service in Kathmandu.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast as per itinerary.
- Annapurna Conservation park permit and Tims card.
- A day three times meals-Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner during the trek.
- Tented accommodation during the trek.
- Local Bus-Kathmandu-Beni-Muri and Local Jeep Chame, Besishar and bus to Kathmandu.
- Nar & Phu special trekking permit.
- English- speaking –Government licensed holder trekking guide with insurance, Salary.
- All Camping and kitchen gears for three pas trekking.
- Over the 6 Pax group, we will provide you experience mountain Leader, who has the best trained Hotel Management (NATHM) Mountain Leader Course, Component 1-2, Navigation Course, Rock climbing Course, Mountain rescue Training and Basic Mountaineering training, etc.
- Necessary porters-cook-Insurance, Salary and they are accommodation during the trek.
- Company paper working and Government taxes etc.
THE COST EXCLUDED
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- Your Travels Insurance Policy encases accident and high Altitude sickness Rescue operation.
- Nepal entry visa fee 15 Days 30 US$ and for the 30 days 50 US$, you can obtain in Kathmandu.airport if you have not taken from your country.
- Soft and hard drinks Such as Beer, Coke, Fanta and Mineral waters.
- Personal Trekking equipment.
- Tips for Trekking Staffs.
- Please bring with you 2 passport size pictures.