Nepal Everest base camp trek
Nepal Everest base camp Trek has long been known in adventure travel for its unrivaled views of Everest, while immersed in the peaceful world of Tibetan Buddhism and framed by the majestic Himalayas. There’s more to this classic Everest trek through the Khumbu valley than just a walking holiday; it’s for many a pilgrimage to the highest mountain in the world. You’ll also experience a fascinating country with remarkable people that will remain with you forever, Nepalese have long been trekking to Everest base camp trek distance for centuries. Since 1997, we have been running treks and started our own company in Kathmandu. It will be a pleasure giving you great tips on what to expect with regards to weather and other travel-related conditions. As part of our service, we also provide you with trekking permits in advance of your arrival in Kathmandu.
Everest base camp trek map
Getting to Everest Base Camp trek package is reached through Phakding, Namche Bazaar, Tengboche, Dingboche, Dughla, Lobuche, Gorak Shep, and Phakding. In the opposite direction, the views are just as beautiful as you walk the same route. Our standard route can also be customized to suit your needs through the Gokyo Route and our more challenging Three Passes and Three Peaks Route. Alternatively, you can start trekking lower down at Jiri or Phaplu.
Everest base camp trek difficulty you will ascend to Kalapattar before your breakfast. It takes 2 hours from the Ghorakshep to the Kalapathar peak summit, but we climb slowly because of the strong high land trail and hard climbing. When you reach the top of Kalapathar please do not hold a long time. It takes a maximum of one hour the taking photograph of the Mt Everest (8,848,86m), Makalu top (8,481m) Lhotse (8,516m) Nuptse (7,861m) Cho-Yo (8,201m) Amadablam (6,812m) Pumori (7,161m), and other over 6,000m high snow peaks views. Then our trek back to Gorakshep for breakfast.
Kalapathar Everest Base Camp: Lukla to Everest base camp approximately 130 Km and (5,364m)
Nepal Everest base camp trek
Everest base camp trek itinerary, you have to pass through the charming develop Sherpa village Namche bazaar, the old historical Sherpa museum, Tengboche monastery. Dingboche monastery has only female monks, therefore male trekkers can’t visit monastery rooms. If you have more than 13 days of your time then you can do Everest base camp Cho la pass (5,420m) and Gokyo trek. The next morning you can climb to Gokyo Ri (5,320m) which is another beautiful viewpoint of the Khumbu Himalayan range. If any trekkers are interested to climb over 6,000 meters it’s available to climb Lobuche peak or easy and too busy Island peak as possible, but you need a climbing permit and you need real mountaineering types of equipment.
Nepal Everest base camp trek
Everest base camp trek costs $ 1140 per person. recommended a minimum of 2 people. If you are one single guest willing to do this trek, then the price increases by 200 US$.
- 1Day 1 : Day 1 : Arrival Kathmandu (1,300m)
Arrival Kathmandu | And transfer to hotel.
- 2Day 2 : Kathmandu to Phakding
Flight to Lukla (2,800m) and trek to Phakding (2,610m) three hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 3Day 3 : Phakding to Namche Sherpa capital
After breakfast trek to Namche (3,440m), 5 hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 4Day 4 : Acclimatization Day
Our night will be in Namche, but today we slowly high up to the Syangboche mountain's views point Mt Everest (8,848m), Amadablam (6,856m), Thamserku (6,608m). Khangtenga (6,685m) and other Himalayan peaks. Our experience this additional night we sure that you can reach Kalapathar and Everest base camp without any headache | Stay overnight at Namche.
- 5Day 5 : Namche to Tengboche
Our trek to Tengboche (3,820m) 5 hours walking | Stay overnight at lodge
- 6Day 6 : Tengboche to Thukla
Trek to Thukla (4,620m) 7 hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 7Day 7 : Thukla to Ghoroksap via Lobuche
Walking to Everest Base camp (5,450m) 3 hours and back to Gorakshep (5,140m) | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 8Day 8 : Ghorokshap to Sumare
Visit Kalapathar (5,545m) the close view of the Nuptse (7,861m), Pumori (7,165m), Lo la (6,026m), and (8,848m) Everest high peak then trek back to Sumare,5/6 hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 9Day 9 : Sumare to Namche
Trekking back to Namche 7 hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 10Day 10 : Namche to Lukla
7 hours walking to Lukla | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 11Day 11 : Lukla to Kathmandu
From Lukla- flight back to Kathmandu | And transfer to the hotel.
- 12Day 12 : your safety day at Kathmandu
Your safety day in Kathmandu | hotel includes bed and breakfast.
- 13Day 13 : Enjoy to back homeAfter breakfast drive to the Kathmandu airport for your scheduled flight back to the home.
Nepal Everest base camp trek cos 1140 $ per person
- Arrival and departure transport service in Kathmandu.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast as per itinerary.
- Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu domestic plane ticket 360 US$: Per Person and with our trekking guide.
- A day three times meals-Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner during the trek.
- Lodge accommodation during the trek.
- Everest National park entry permit 3,500: Nepali Rs and 1,000 RS Per person TIMS Card.
- Pasang Lhamu Village Tax 2000 Rs Nepali Per Person.
- English- speaking –Government licensed holder trekking guide.
- Over the 6 Pax group, we will provide you experience mountain Leader, who have best trained Hotel Management (NATHM) Mountain Leader Course, Component 1-2, Navigation Course, Rock climbing Course, Mountain rescue Training and Basic Mountaineering training etc.
- Guide and porters-Insurance, Salary and they are accommodation during the trek.
- Company paper working and Government taxes etc.
Nepal Everest base camp trek cost excludes
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- International air ticket, Nepal Visa fee, your travels insurance, medical and emergency case.
- Personal expenses, bars bills, hot shower, telephone, laundry, and any drinks.
- During the trek, if due to the wither problems or you want to return earlier than scheduled the balance are not refundable please.
Normally, you need to bring with you flowing equipment. +, walking boot If possible Gore tax boot is better. + Warm socks and Gaiters in case of rain or snow. + Day carry bag and Down Jacket. + Sleeping bag and others which are not mansions here.
September to 10 December and March to June
No, Very nice trek many trekkers are the climb to Kalapatthar (5,545m) very close view of the Everest, Pumori, Nuptse and other mountains.
Day time normal and during Night 5-15 degree.
Katmandu-Lukla to Kathmandu plane ticket cost 358 US$ Per person Trekking Management costs 780: US$ per person. Recommended a minimum of 2 people. If you are one single guest willing to do this trek, then the price increases by 200 US$.
Pasang Lhamu G/P/ K Ticket and Sagarmatha park permit.
Yes, It’s, If you take a Guide and porter then very safe trip all the trekking in Nepal. It is better to book your trip with an agency if something happens then easy to solve any problem and full responsibility from Trekking agency.
There is every village has clean lodge and food is Chinese, Nepali, Tibetans, Indian and Italian dishes.
Normally, you need to bring with you flowing equipment. + walking boot If possible Gore tax boot is better. + Warm socks and Gaiters in case of rain or snow. + Day carry bag and Down Jacket over 3,000 meters you get very cold. + Sleeping bag and others which are not mansions here.
Feels like hangover & Feeling not good/ Headache/ Shortness of Breath/ Loss of appetite/ Sleep not good/ vomiting/ fevers etc.
Yes, if a woman travels alone to Nepal no problem but you take a guide or porter from a registered trekking agency because the trekking company is fully responsible for trekking and Mountain climbing. Our agency staff always take care of you, and they will provide you a single room single tent during the tea house trek and during the climbing trek. But if you contact freelance Guide then you get many problems they try to make chit for a single woman. Therefore if you book guide porter with un agency then it is good safe your Holyday travel to Nepal.
Camp de base de l’Everest Pour mon premier trek au Népal...Read More