Tsum Valley Trekking
Tsum Valley Trek has only been open for tourism for a few years, this trek offers authentic traditional culture combined with breathtaking beauty and big mountain views. Tsum Valley trek Nepal is believed to be one of Buddhism’s sacred hidden valleys, where spiritual progress is facilitated, and where you will find old monasteries and thriving communities of monks and nuns. For centuries,
people in the Tsum valley trekking have depended on subsistence agriculture, grazing herds of yak, and trading with Tibet. The trails curve past square Chortens and walls of stones hand-carved with Buddhist prayers. People still grow barley and tend to their yaks. Tsum valley trek map Located in Gorkha, Nepal, in the trans-Himalayan region, the Tsum Valley is one of the most sacred Himalayan pilgrimage valleys. The Boudha Himal, Ganesh Himal, Shringi Himal, as well as other distant mountain peaks, form a majestic backdrop for the Valley. Trekkers can enjoy beautiful mountain views, ancient art, and ancient religion along this trek.
Tsum valley trekking
The high and mysterious valley once served as an important trade route with Tibet, but very few adventure travelers have made it there. We will trek through the Tsum valley in Nepal, near Manaslu
Tsum Valley lies in the north of the Manaslu region and used to be a restricted area until 2008. Tsum family life may seem unusual to outsiders, but it is quite distinct from other families. In this family, all the brothers are married to the same girl, a practice known as polyandry. In Polyandry, there are multiple wives.
The Tsum valley trek costs 1280US$ per person minimum of 2 people in the group at this cost Nepal Alsace Trek will include an Experience trekking guide, porters, Breakfast, Lunch, dinner, lodge accommodation, Kathmandu-Sutkola-Kathmandu private Jeep. Manaslu park fee, hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast as per our itinerary, also we do include a special trekking permit. The best time to visit this region is from September to November and March to May.
Tsum valley’s trekking itinerary starts and ends in Soti Khola, a 7/8 hour drive from Kathmandu. Through terraced fields and hill villages, the Budhi Gandaki Valley is a mix of dense forest, terraced fields, and good paths. In the Tsum valley, immediately after leaving the main Manaslu Trail, we feel like we have entered the hidden valley. Along with the alpine forest and glacial rivers, we also experience ethnic people’s warm hospitality. We will pass Lading, Machhakhola, Jagat, and Philim, which are all located in the lower Buri Gandaki regions. In addition, we visit ancient Gombas of the region, such as Rachen Gompa, Mu Gompa, and Dephyudonma Gompa.
- 1Day 1 : Arrival Kathmandu (1300m).
Arrival Kathmandu airport | And transfer to the hotel.
- 2Day 2 : Kathmandu.In Kathmandu, the hotel includes breakfast. Nepal Alsace trek will brief you about the trekking details after we receive your original passport and Nepali visa.
- 3Day 3 : Kathmandu to Sutikhola
After breakfast from Kathmandu Jeep drive to Sutikhola (700m) 2,296 Ft, 7 hoursVia Dhading Arughat | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 4Day 4 : Sutikhola to Machhe Khola
7 am Breakfast and trek to Mache-Khola (869m) 2,952 Ft, 6 hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 5Day 5 : Machhe Khola to Jagat
From Mache Khola trek to Jagat (1340m) 7,676 Ft,6 hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 6Day 6 : Jagat to Lokpa | Need Tsum valley especial trekking permit
Jagat- Lokpa (2,240m) 5,445 Ft,5/6 hours walking | Stay overnight at the Lodge | your Special trekking permit verifies here.
- 7Day 7 : Lokpa to Chumling | Need Tsum valley especial trekking permit
After the breakfast trek to Chumling (2,386m),7,827 Ft, 5/6 hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 8Day 8 : Chumling to Chhekamparo | Need Tsum valley especial trekking permit
7 Am breakfast and trek to Chhekamparo (3,031m) 9,903 Ft, 5/6 hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 9Day 9 : Chhekamparo to Nile | Need Tsum valley especial trekking permit
After breakfast trek to the Nile (3,361m) 11,058 Ft, 5/6 hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 10Day 10 : Nile to Mu Gompa | Need Tsum valley especial trekking permit
Trek to Mu Gompa (3,700m) 12,174 Ft, 4 hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 11Day 11 : Mu Gompa to Bhajo | Need Tsum valley especial trekking permit
Trek to Bhajo Village (4,030m) 7,827 Ft, via Milarepa cave 5/6 hours walking. | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 12Day 12 : Bhajo to Chumling | Need Tsum valley especial trekking permit
7 am Breakfast and trek to Chumling 7 hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 13Day 13 : Chumling to Sirdibas | Tsum valley especial trekking permit is end from hear
6 hr 30 am Breakfast and trek to Sidibas 7/8 hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 14Day 14 : Sirdibas to Tatopani.
Trek to Tato Pani 6 hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 15Day 15 : Tato Pani to SutiKhola
From Tatopani 6/7 hours walking to Suti Khola | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 16Day 16 : SutiKhola to Kathmandu.
7 am Breakfast and drive jeep to Kathmandu and Hotel in Kathmandu.
- 17Day 17 : Free day at Kathmandu
Free day at Kathmandu | Hotel includes with breakfast.
- 18Day 18 : Enjoy flight back to your homeAfter Breakfast drive to Kathmandu airport for the departure
Tsum Valley Trekking cost 1280 $ Per Person
- Arrival & departure transport service.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast as per itinerary.
- A day three times meals-Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner during the trek.
- 3000 rs per day per person for the meals and lodge accommodations,
- English- speaking –Government licensed holder trekking guide.
- Over the 6 Pax group, we will provide you experience mountain Leader, who has the best trained Hotel Management (NATHM) Mountain Leader Course, Component 1-2, Navigation Course, Rock climbing Course, Mountain rescue Training and Basic Mountaineering training, etc.
- Company paper working and Government taxes etc.
- Privet Jeep to Kathmandu-SutiKhola-Kathmandu 40,000 Rs
- Manaslu park fees 2,000 rs.
- Tsum valley special trekking permit 50 $ per week per person.
- Porter to carry your bag 2 Member one porter.
- Experience trekking guide salary & insurance.
Tsum Valley Trekking cost Excludes
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Personal equipment for Trekking.
- Your Travels insurance Policy encases accident and High Altitude sickness.
- Personal expenses.
- Tips for Nepali staff.
- Soft and hard drinks Such as Beer, Coke, Fanta and Mineral water.
- Kathmandu entrée visa fee 15 Days 30 US$ and for the 30 Days 50 US$, you can obtain your visa in Kathmandu airport if you have not taken from your country.
- Please bring 2 passport size pictures.
Normally, you need to bring with you flowing equipment. + walking boot If possible Gore tax boot is better. + Warm socks and Gaiters in case of rain or snow. + Day carry bag and Down Jacket over 4,000 meters. + Sleeping bag and others which are not mansions here.
September to November and March to May
Day time normal and during Night 3-6 degree.
Tsum valley trek cost 1280: US$ per person minimum of the 2 people in the group
Manasulu National park permit and Tsum valley especial Trekking Permit.
Yes, If you take a Guide and porter, cook, and camping gear then very safe trip for this trek. It is better to book your trip with an agency if something happens then easy to solve any problem and full responsibility from Trekking agency.
Tea house lodge
Chinese, Nepali, Tibetans, Indian and Italian dish.
5/7 hours of walking per day.
Yes, you can see Manasulu (8,163m), Sarangi Himal (7,161m), Ganesh Himal (7,429m), and many other mountain views including visits many Gompas.
Passport photocopy (should be very clear with color scan) and validity minimum 6 months. 2 passport size photo. Occupation. Home details address. Insurance copy
Arrival & departure transport service. Hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast as per itinerary. A day three times meals-Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner during the trek. 3000 rs per day per person for the meals and lodge accommodations, English- speaking –Government licensed holder trekking guide. Over the 6 Pax group, we will provide you experience mountain Leader, who has the best trained Hotel Management (NATHM) Mountain Leader Course, Component 1-2, Navigation Course, Rock climbing Course, Mountain rescue Training and Basic Mountaineering training, etc. Company paper working and Government taxes etc. Privet Jeep to Kathmandu-SutiKhola-Kathmandu 40,000 Rs Manaslu park fees 2,000 rs. Tsum valley special trekking permit 50 $ per week per person. Porter to carry your bag 2 Member one porter. Experience trekking guide salary & insurance.
Feels like hangover & Feeling not good/ Headache/ Shortness of Breath/ Loss of appetite/ Sleep not good/ vomiting/ fevers etc.
Yes, if a woman travels alone to Nepal no problem but you take a guide or porter from a registered trekking agency because the trekking company is fully responsible for trekking and Mountain climbing. Our agency staff always take care of you, and they will provide you a single room single tent during the tea house trek and during the climbing trek. But if you contact freelance Guide then you get many problems they try to make chit for a single woman. Therefore if you book guide porter with un agency then it is good safe your Holyday travel to Nepal.