Tsum Valley Trekking
It is the new famous trekking in the Tsum Manaslu region. This trek is full of spectacular beauty like Himalayan’s views and Tibetan influence cultural. The trek goes behind the mountain Ganesh Himal Seringi and Mansulu peaks.
Tsum valley trekking trails are among the remote routes without any connection to the road for transportation. The region is full of Buddhist people.
Tsum valley region also has many Buddhist monasteries the chorten and many walls around the valley and in villages. The trek has been lately released upward and unexplored in contrasting with other trekking routes of Nepal. The trek is abundant in Tibetan culture, exceptionally beautiful villages and spectacular mountain scenery. To explore both restricted areas we need a special trekking permit from the immigration office Nepal.
Tsum valley trekking is an extremely rich cultural valley. With the great Buddhism Yogi Chyuchin Milarepa and narrative about Guru Padmasambhava accumulation.
The Tsum valley trek cost 1280US$ per person minimum of the 2 people in the group at this cost Nepal Alsace Trek will include Experience trekking guide, porters, Breakfast, Lunch, dinner, lodge accommodation, Kathmandu-Sutkola-Kathmandu privet Jeep. Manaslu park fee, hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast as per our itinerary, also we do include a special trekking permit. The best time to visit this region is from September to November and March to May.
18 days package trekking begins from Sotikhola, Jagot. The Nile, Chhekempar, and Ripchet. You can start this trek from Arughat. It is also possible between Arughat and Sotikhola but it is too dusty because of the new road. If you want to do this trek with us then please don’t hesitate to do inquires with us we will reply to your question within one hour from our part. Thank you very much for your interest in doing Tsum valley trekking in Nepal one day.
If you want to hire the guide and porter only also available from our agency.
- 1Day 1 : Arrival Kathmandu (1300m).
Arrival Kathmandu airport | And transfer to the hotel.
- 2Day 2 : Kathmandu.Kathmandu hotel includes breakfast. We need your original passport including Nepali Visa to prepare for the Restricted Special Trekking permit, After preparing your permit Nepal Alsace trek will brief for your Trekking details.
- 3Day 3 : Kathmandu-Sutikhola
After breakfast from Kathmandu Jeep drive to Sutikhola (700m) 7 hours | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 4Day 4 : Sutikhola Machhe Khol
7 am Breakfast and trek to Machhe-Khola (869m) 6 hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 5Day 5 : Machhe Khola-Jagat
Machhe Khola trek to Jagat (1340m) 6 hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 6Day 6 : Jagat- Lokpa
Jagat- Lokpa (2240m) 5/6 hours walking | Stay overnight at the Lodge | your Special trekking permit verifies here.
- 7Day 7 : Lokpa-Chumling
After the breakfast trek to Chumling (2386m), 5/6 hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 8Day 8 : Chumling-Chhekamparo
7 Am breakfast and trek to Chhekamparo (3031m) 5/6 hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 9Day 9 : Chhekamparo-Nile
After breakfast trek to the Nile (3361m) 5/6 hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 10Day 10 : Nile-Mu Gompa
Trek to Mu Gompa (3700m) 4 hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 11Day 11 : Mu Gompa-Bhajo
Trek to Bhajo Village (4030m) via Milarepa cave 5/6 hours walking. | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 12Day 12 : Bhajo-Chumling
7 am Breakfast and trek to Chumling 7 hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 13Day 13 : Chumling-Sirdibas
6 hr 30 am Breakfast and trek to Sidibas 7/8 hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 14Day 14 : Sirdibas- Tatopani.
Trek to Tato Pani 6 hours walking | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 15Day 15 : Tato pani-SutiKhola
From Tatopani 6/7 hours walking to Suti Khola | Stay overnight at Lodge.
- 16Day 16 : SutiKhola-Kathmandu.
7 am Breakfast and drive jeep to Kathmandu and Hotel in Kathmandu.
- 17Day 17 : Free day at Kathmandu
Free day at Kathmandu | Hotel includes with breakfast.
- 18Day 18 : DepartureAfter Breakfast drive to Kathmandu airport for the departure
- Arrival and departure transport service in Kathmandu.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast as per itinerary.
- A day three times meals-Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner during the trek.
- English- speaking –Government licensed holder trekking guide.
- Over the 6 Pax group, we will provide you experience mountain Leader, who has the best trained Hotel Management (NATHM) Mountain Leader Course, Component 1-2, Navigation Course, Rock climbing Course, Mountain rescue Training and Basic Mountaineering training, etc.
- Company paper working and Government taxes etc.
- Basic lodge accommodation on trek
- Privet Jeep to Kathmandu-SutiKhola-Kathmandu
- Manaslu park fees
- Tsum valley special trekking permit.
- Porter to carry your bag 2 Member one porter.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Personal equipment for Trekking.
- Your Travels insurance Policy encases accident and High Altitude sickness.
- Personal expenses.
- Tips for Nepali staff.
- Soft and hard drinks Such as Beer, Coke, Fanta and Mineral water.
- Kathmandu entrée visa fee 15 Days 30 US$ and for the 30 Days 50 US$, you can obtain your visa in Kathmandu airport if you have not taken from your country.
- Please bring 2 passport size pictures.
Normally, you need to bring with you flowing equipment. + walking boot If possible Gore tax boot is better. + Warm socks and Gaiters in case of rain or snow. + Day carry bag and Down Jacket over 4,000 meters. + Sleeping bag and others which are not mansions here.
September to November and March to May
Day time normal and during Night 3-6 degree.
Tsum valley trek cost 1280: US$ per person minimum of the 2 people in the group
Manasulu National park permit and Tsum valley especial Trekking Permit.
Yes It’s, You need a guide and porter and very safe travel.
Tea house lodge
Chinese, Nepali, Tibetans, Indian and Italian dish.
5/7 hours of walking per day.
Yes, you can see Manasulu, Sarangi Himal, Ganesh Himal, and many other mountain views including visits many Gompas.
Passport photocopy (should be very clear with color scan) and validity minimum 6 months. 2 passport size photo. Occupation. Home details address. Insurance copy