Kathmandu valley trek is one of the best viewpoints hiking near Kathmandu city. If you have a few days to spend in Nepal probably you thinking of trekking near the Kathmandu valley too. This trekking is also known as short east hiking around Kathmandu. Around Kathmandu valley is a truly very beautiful hiking area. And those who have limited time can do without any risk of natural calamities along the journey.
Kathmandu valley hike every young and old age people group and those who are looking for short and normal elevation level hiking trek beside trekkers. Experience the typical culture of local people and different authentic hospitality. The Himalayan mentors always focus to design every package as much as possible to meet the better attraction of the region. We ensure our guest has a pleasurable holiday in fun-filled and environment.
Info Kathmandu valley trek begins from Sungdarijal and we suggest visiting one of the best bird sanctuaries of Nepal also. The trekking pass through a varied range of climate, vegetation, and cultural walking from green vegetation temperate forest and rice fields and the alpine region offering an idle introduction to Nepal cultural and natural beauty too.
Kathmandu valley trekking offers us views of Mountains like Gaurusankhar (7,134m), Dorje Lapka peak (6,979m), Lopsang la peak, Kangchanbo (6,387m), Manaslu (8,163m), Ganesh Himal (7,429m), Langtang Himal (7,227m), Lamjung Himal, and Goshaikunda valley.
Kathmandu valley trek cost, 560 US$ per person: we include Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Guide, Porter, necessary trekking permits, arrival, departure transport, and other local transport during the trek. We do include the hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast service as per our itinerary.
Kathmandu valley trek itinerary includes cities like Sundarijal. Chisopani, Chauki Bhanjyang, Nagarkot, Dhulikhel, Namobuddh via Panauti after that transfer to hotel in Kathmandu. Next day after breakfast drive to Kathmandu international airport for your departure. In conclusion, it is one of the best trips around the Kathmandu valley.
For a single person, the trek cost will increase by 200 US$.
If you want to hire the guide and porter only, also available from our agency.
- 1Day 1 : Arrival Kathmandu (1300m).
Arrival Kathmandu airport | And transfer to the hotel.
- 2Day 2 : Kathmandu to Shivapuri Chour (1500m) 4 hours walking.
Drive to Budhanilikantha, site of a huge monolithic statue of Lord Vishnu, one of the valley’s most photographed sites. From here trail ascents into the Shivapuri hills. Pass the interesting monastery Nagi Gompa) and climb uphill through lush oak and rhododendron forests to Shivapuri | Stay overnight at the tent.
- 3Day 3 : Climb up to Shivapuri hill (2,732m) and 4 hours trek to Dhap.
An uphill climb of 45 minutes takes us to the top of Shivapuri. From the ridge, there are fabulous Himalayan mountain views. The trail gradually descends through beautiful forests with different kinds of birds and flowers. From the Shivapuri hilltop, there is a good view of the mountains and Kathmandu valley | Stay overnight at the tent.
- 4Day 4 : Dhap to Nagakot (2163m) 5hr 30.Walking | With viewpoint of Himalayan Range
An interesting trail takes us to the hill retreat of Nagarkot, perched on a ridge 32 km east of Kathmandu. It commands sweeping views of the Himalayas. Five of the world’s ten highest peaks, Mt, Everest (8,848m), Lhotse (8,414m), Cho Oyo (8,200m), and Manaslu are visible from here. Nagarkot is also a popular spot to watch sunrise and sunset | Stay overnight at the tent.
- 5Day 5 : Nagarkot to Dhulukhel 4 hours walking
The trail climbs up to the tower of Nagarkot. From the tower, there are excellent views of mountains including the view of Mt Everest 8,848m) Langtang (7227m) Ganesh Himal (7,429m) Gaurisankhar (7,134m) and Kathmandu valley. the trail descends through rhododendron forest and villages to Dhulikhel. On a clear day, there are excellent views of the eastern Himalayas >>Stay overnight at the tent.
- 6Day 6 : Dhulikhel to Namoboudha 5 hours walking.
Trail ascent steeply through the forest to the ridge. From the ridge, there are good views of the mountain and valley. The trail passes many villages and terrace to reach on Namoboudha. There is some interesting Tibetan monastery | Stay overnight at the tent.
- 7Day 7 : Namoboudha to Kathmandu,
After breakfast, 3 hours walking to Panauti we will be there Lunch time than a bus drive to Kathmandu >> and transfer to the hotel.
- 8Day 8 : Kathmandu
Free day at Kathmandu | Hotel includes bed and breakfast.
- 9Day 9 : Enjoy flight back to your home
After breakfast drive to the Kathmandu airport for your scheduled flight back to the home.
Kathmandu valley trekking cost 560 $ Per person
- Arrival & departure Transport.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast 3 Nights
- BREAKFAST/ (Eggs items) Toast, Tibetan bread, Chapati, Or Pancake with honey, Jam Butter or Muesli, Cornflakes with hot milk.
- LUNCH/ Nepali Dalbhat, Momo or other (Items).
- Dinner/ (Soup items) Veg, Mushroom. Tomato. Or Chicken, Noodles with papad or popcorn, Dinner) Spaghetti, Sandwich, Or Chips, Pizza Or Macaroni, Chow men or spring roll.
- HOT DRINKS/ Black tea with milk, Black coffee with milk, Lemon tea or hot chocolate
- Tented accommodation and equipment during the camping trek.
- We will provide fully waterproof two men tents, Dining tents, kitchen gear toilet tents.
- License holder Trekking guide/ cook,/Required number of porters, their food, accommodation, salary, Insurance during the trek.
- Sivhapuri Park permits and TIMS.
- Bus Trasport Kathmandu Budhinilkantha-Panuti-Kathmandu.
Kathmandu Valley trekking Cost Excludes
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- Nepali Visa fee 15 Days 30 U$D and for the 30 Days 50 US$, you can obtain in Kathmandu airport if you have not taken from your Country.
- Personal Trekking Equipment.
- Tips for Guide and Porter.
- Soft and hard drinks Such as Beer, Coke Fanta, and mineral water
- Please don't forget to bring with you 1 passport size pictures
September to December and March to June
Day times normal and during Night 1-2 degree.
Kathmandu Valley Trek cost 560 US$ per person
Shivapuri National park Permit and TIMS Trekking Permit.
Yes It’s, You need a guide, Cook, and porter and very safe travel.
Tent camping foods per pair by our cook.
Chinese, Nepali, Tibetans, Indian and Italian dish.
5/6- hours walking per day.
Yes, you can see Langtang (7,229m), Kangchhambo (6387m), Ganesh Himal (7,429m), Manasulu (8,163m), Gauri Sankar (7,134m), and many other mountains views.
Arrival & departure Transport. Hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast 3 Nights BREAKFAST/ (Eggs items) Toast, Tibetan bread, Chapati, Or Pancake with honey, Jam Butter or Muesli, Cornflakes with hot milk. LUNCH/ Nepali Dalbhat, Momo or other (Items). Dinner/ (Soup items) Veg, Mushroom. Tomato. Or Chicken, Noodles with papad or popcorn, Dinner) Spaghetti, Sandwich, Or Chips, Pizza Or Macaroni, Chow men or spring roll. HOT DRINKS/ Black tea with milk, Black coffee with milk, Lemon tea or hot chocolate Tented accommodation and equipment during the camping trek. We will provide fully waterproof two men tents, Dining tents, kitchen gear toilet tents. License holder Trekking guide/ cook,/Required number of porters, their food, accommodation, salary, Insurance during the trek. Sivhapuri Park permits and TIMS. Bus Trasport Kathmandu Budhinilkantha-Panuti-Kathmandu.
Yes, if a woman travels alone to Nepal no problem but you take a guide or porter from a registered trekking agency because the trekking company is fully responsible for trekking and Mountain climbing. Our agency staff always take care of you, and they will provide you a single room single tent during the tea house trek and during the climbing trek. But if you contact freelance Guide then you get many problems they try to make chit for a single woman. Therefore if you book guide porter with un agency then it is good safe your Holyday travel to Nepal.