Kathmandu valley trek
Kathmandu valley trekking is one of the easiest and closest treks from the valley in Nepal. The Kathmandu valley trekking or hiking group in Kathmandu is suitable for travelers with limited holiday duration, including families, students, and trekkers of all ages. Trekking in Kathmandu valley allows visitors to experience Nepalese culture at close range and to interact with local residents. Trekking around Kathmandu valley trek provides us with beautiful Himalayan views including climbing Mt. Everest, Mt.Gauri Shanker, Mt. Lang tang Lirung, Mt. Dorje Lakpa, Mt. Ganesh Himal, and much more. Nepal Alsace & Expedition organizes trekking along with a short hiking place in Kathmandu as per tourists’ holiday schedules and wishes for lifetime experiences!
Kathmandu valley trek
Trekking in the Kathmandu valley includes the Shivapuri National Park with its dense forests, waterfalls, wildlife, plants, and flora. Trekking in the day hiking Kathmandu valley begins at Budhanilkantha, a half-hour drive from Kathmandu. Nepal Alsace Trek agency guided you through the beautiful pale Ani Gompa, Chisapani, Nagarkot, and Dhulikhel until you reached the Namo Buddha to Panauti. Normally Trekking in Kathmandu valley is best during the Autumn & Spring seasons, but Nepal Alsace treks are arranged around the year, depending on trekkers’ wishes and holidays.
Kathmandu valley trek
Taking in the major sights along the Kathmandu valley trek
It is one of the simplest trekking tours in Nepal, with great views of Mt. Everest, Langtang, Dorje Lakpa, and the Rolwaling Himalayan range around Kathmandu valley. Trek through forests, waterfalls, wildlife, flora, and fauna in the Shivapuri National Park in the Kathmandu valley
You will have the opportunity to explore rural villages, people, and the traditional lifestyles of Nagarkot, Chisapani, Dhulikhel, and Namobuddha by hiking around these places. The tallest Shiva statue in South Asia can be found in the Namobuddha Monastery of the Kavre district.
We include breakfast, lunch, dinner, guide, porter, necessary trekking permits, arrival and departure transportation, as well as other local transportation during the trek. As per our itinerary, we do include a breakfast stop in Kathmandu.
An increase of 200 US$ will apply to a single trekker.
- 1Day 1 : Arrival Kathmandu (1300m) Transfer to the hotel from the airport in Kathmandu.
- 2Day 2 : Kathmandu to Shivapuri Chour (1500m) 4 hours walking via Nagi gompa | Stay overnight at the tent.
- 3Day 3 : Climb up to Shivapuri hill (2,732m) and 4 hours trek to Dhap | Stay overnight at the tent.
- 4Day 4 : Dhap to Nagakot (2163m) 5hr 30.Walking | With viewpoint of Himalayan Range | Stay overnight at the tent.
- 5Day 5 : Nagarkot to Dhulukhel 4 hours walking | Stay overnight at the tent.
- 6Day 6 : Dhulikhel to Namoboudha 5 hours walking | Stay overnight at the tent.
- 7Day 7 : Namoboudha to Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel
- 8Day 8 : Free day at Kathmandu | Hotel includes bed and breakfast.
- 9Day 9 : After breakfast drive to the Kathmandu airport for your scheduled flight back to the home.
Kathmandu valley trekking cost 560 $ Per person
- Arrival & departure Transport.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast 3 Nights
- BREAKFAST/ (Eggs items) Toast, Tibetan bread, Chapati, Or Pancake with honey, Jam Butter or Muesli, Cornflakes with hot milk.
- LUNCH/ Nepali Dalbhat, Momo or other (Items).
- Dinner/ (Soup items) Veg, Mushroom. Tomato. Or Chicken, Noodles with papad or popcorn, Dinner) Spaghetti, Sandwich, Or Chips, Pizza Or Macaroni, Chow men or spring roll.
- HOT DRINKS/ Black tea with milk, Black coffee with milk, Lemon tea or hot chocolate
- Tented accommodation and equipment during the camping trek.
- We will provide fully waterproof two men tents, Dining tents, kitchen gear toilet tents.
- License holder Trekking guide/ cook,/Required number of porters, their food, accommodation, salary, Insurance during the trek.
- Sivhapuri Park permits and TIMS.
- Bus Trasport Kathmandu Budhinilkantha-Panuti-Kathmandu.
Kathmandu Valley trekking Cost Excludes
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- Nepali Visa fee 15 Days 30 U$D and for the 30 Days 50 US$, you can obtain in Kathmandu airport if you have not taken from your Country.
- Personal Trekking Equipment.
- Tips for Guide and Porter.
- Soft and hard drinks Such as Beer, Coke Fanta, and mineral water
- Please don't forget to bring with you 1 passport size pictures
From September to December and from March to June
During the day, it’s normal, and at night it’s 1-2 degrees.
The cost of the Kathmandu Valley Trek is 560 US dollars
TIMS trekking permit and Shivapuri National Park permit.
There is a guide, cook, and porter, you also need to be very careful during the trip.
The cook prepares food for each couple in our tent.
Chinese, Nepalese, Tibetan, Indian, and Italian dishes.
Five or six hours of walking per day.
Yes, you can see Langtang (7,229m), Kangchhambo (6387m), Ganesh Himal (7,429m), Manasulu (8,163m), Gauri Sankar (7,134m), and many other mountains views.
Maximum elevation (2,710m)
Arrival & departure Transport. Hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast 3 Nights BREAKFAST/ (Eggs items) Toast, Tibetan bread, Chapati, Or Pancake with honey, Jam Butter or Muesli, Cornflakes with hot milk. LUNCH/ Nepali Dalbhat, Momo or other (Items). Dinner/ (Soup items) Veg, Mushroom. Tomato. Or Chicken, Noodles with papad or popcorn, Dinner) Spaghetti, Sandwich, Or Chips, Pizza Or Macaroni, Chow men or spring roll. HOT DRINKS/ Black tea with milk, Black coffee with milk, Lemon tea or hot chocolate Tented accommodation and equipment during the camping trek. We will provide fully waterproof two men tents, Dining tents, kitchen gear toilet tents. License holder Trekking guide/ cook,/Required number of porters, their food, accommodation, salary, Insurance during the trek. Sivhapuri Park permits and TIMS. Bus Trasport Kathmandu Budhinilkantha-Panuti-Kathmandu.
Yes, if a woman travels alone to Nepal no problem but you take a guide or porter from a registered trekking agency because the trekking company is fully responsible for trekking Our agency staff always take care of you, and they will provide you with a single room single tent during the tea house trek and during the camping trek.